Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Awww horse show lucky u I used to show jump xxxx

I'm good today not that it will help I doubt!!!

Hi all,
I'm aliiive! Well, just about! Essentially falling off the wagon doesn't come close to what i've been like for probably over a week now i reckon in total. I have eaten and drunk like the big fat pig i was before i started cd and i feel awful! pufy faced, bloated and i can feel that those lovely size10's are already a little tight. After a big night last night celebrating my friends engagement and the inevitable day of hungover eating i have now decided enough is enough. I know i have said that a few times recently but genuinly something has clicked and I am ready to go for it again tomorrow. I have cancelled my weekend away as there is just no way I can do CD in those circumstances and i need a whole week of being good before i go to belfast next weekend to visit a friend. I am sposed to weigh in this monday but think will cancel as i truly don't see the point in depressing myself which is what would happen so i think i will just buy my products and weigh when i have had a week of goodness!
I have belfast next weekend and a friends engagement party the folowwing weekend but i am more than capable of sticking to the diet during the week and in belfast my friend is lovely and v supportive so i will be able to eat healthily at least.
i need to remember how good i felt a cpl of weeks ago, because it just doesn't compare to the sick gross feeling i have now!

anyway sorry to bore on, hope everyone is ok and doubtless you are all doing better than me! i can promise i will be on here moanign about beign starving the next few days as i am officially going back to step2 as i need these extra lbs (not weighed myself but id say im back to 10 5 or 6) to go quickly! xx

Omg I feel like I am going to explode!!!

I had a cheese and onion pasty, sausage, brownie and a few maltesers and I feel sooooo bloated.

I think I must be intolerant to something, has anyone else had any food tests?
I am going to have a good couple of days to get this feeling out of me! Step 2/3 I reckon.

So who's up for for pushing on from tomorrow for a week to see what we can achieve?

Lisalu82 said:
Omg I feel like I am going to explode!!!

I had a cheese and onion pasty, sausage, brownie and a few maltesers and I feel sooooo bloated.

I think I must be intolerant to something, has anyone else had any food tests?
I am going to have a good couple of days to get this feeling out of me! Step 2/3 I reckon.

So who's up for for pushing on from tomorrow for a week to see what we can achieve?

Is their wheat in that stuff, i think there must be because its pastry and its well known wheat is basically bad for u and loads of people have intolerences, i def do!
Plus i bet thats te most uve eaten in one go in ages so that'll have something to do with it.
I am totally up for having a good wk, fri to fri is perfect as i fly out fri night. Lets do this shizzle ;-)

Hiya girls - i love the fact that when we fall off the wagon, we seem to do it together!!

I have decided that proper CD is just not for me anymore... I will use up my packs but im going to do my own version of 1000.

Either 1 or 2 cd products a day and sensible meals.

Today i had a bar for breakfast, prawns, salad and cous cous for lunch and i am having chicken and rice tomorrow.

Have the same for tomorrow as I halved my lunch and dinner. Comes in around 1000 - just below.

Some days ill have 2 cd products and one meal like chicken rice and salad (eg next week when i leave the house at 9:30 and come home at 8:30 - easy to just have one meal then) this week i leave at 7:30 and home at 6:30 so feel like 2 meals.

Think this will be more manageable for me and is a mix of cc and cd.... need to get back in the gym tomorrow too

Have no idea what I weigh though!

Ok let's do this, Friday to Friday. X

lil_legs said:
Hiya girls - i love the fact that when we fall off the wagon, we seem to do it together!!

I have decided that proper CD is just not for me anymore... I will use up my packs but im going to do my own version of 1000.

Either 1 or 2 cd products a day and sensible meals.

Today i had a bar for breakfast, prawns, salad and cous cous for lunch and i am having chicken and rice tomorrow.

Have the same for tomorrow as I halved my lunch and dinner. Comes in around 1000 - just below.

Some days ill have 2 cd products and one meal like chicken rice and salad (eg next week when i leave the house at 9:30 and come home at 8:30 - easy to just have one meal then) this week i leave at 7:30 and home at 6:30 so feel like 2 meals.

Think this will be more manageable for me and is a mix of cc and cd.... need to get back in the gym tomorrow too

Have no idea what I weigh though!

Good for u. U know best what works for u so go for it! Im terrified of weighing so not going nr the scales til fri next fri now. X

Lil legs that's sensible I've so gotta do the same eventually.

I've gotta get in gear too drivto fri I'm on it xxx have to go round sis in law sat eve but am having a cd product before I go!!!! So fed up of messing everything up :( x

Early night for this bloated bird. Looking forward to a good day tomorrow. X

MissieCB said:
Lil legs that's sensible I've so gotta do the same eventually.

I've gotta get in gear too drivto fri I'm on it xxx have to go round sis in law sat eve but am having a cd product before I go!!!! So fed up of messing everything up :( x

I feel exactly the same, totally fed up and just cant believe that i did so well and let it all fall apart!
Im off to bed and totally determined that tomorrow will be the first of seven 100% days. Hopefully i might slip in to ketosis realt fast if am doing step2! Night guys, xx

Caroline shall we do this together - 100% step 2 week fri-fri? Will prob need all the support I can get! Feel as if I need it to clear my body out.

Lisalu82 said:
Caroline shall we do this together - 100% step 2 week fri-fri? Will prob need all the support I can get! Feel as if I need it to clear my body out.

Deal *virtual handshake* I totally get you about clearing your body out, i just feel full of rankness (excellent use of my engliah degree there!)
And err, talking of clearing out did the husks do the necessary?!
I've a seriously dodgy tum now after eating all this junk!! X

I feel exactly the same, totally fed up and just cant believe that i did so well and let it all fall apart!
Im off to bed and totally determined that tomorrow will be the first of seven 100% days. Hopefully i might slip in to ketosis realt fast if am doing step2! Night guys, xx

Lets do it lets hit this week hard. Had a 100% day yesterday and im pleased...... same today then weigh in tomorrow ahhhhhhhh :eek: dreading it!!

Feel so much better even after just one day of sticking to things with no sneaky milk or sugar in coffee or ALCOHOL!!!!!!

MissieCB said:
Lets do it lets hit this week hard. Had a 100% day yesterday and im pleased...... same today then weigh in tomorrow ahhhhhhhh :eek: dreading it!!

Feel so much better even after just one day of sticking to things with no sneaky milk or sugar in coffee or ALCOHOL!!!!!!

Good for u darling! I was actually feeling excited last night about starting today, what a saddo lol but i have just felt awful the last few days. I kniowi'll be moaning about being hungry this wk but i also sooo know it will be worth it.

Good for u darling! I was actually feeling excited last night about starting today, what a saddo lol but i have just felt awful the last few days. I kniowi'll be moaning about being hungry this wk but i also sooo know it will be worth it.

Thats what im thinking. Dreading going to the sis in laws tomorrow but gotta be strong! Else its gonna be like this forever! Have to try and get to goal and start eating normally. Its hard to forget we shouldnt use this as a quick fix after a few slip ups but its soooo blimin convenient!
xxxx

Well I have 10 pr so days till I go on holiday for most of August so going do this last push then eat healthy on holiday. Luckily for me I love salad and fish so holiday should be fine.

Caroline your doing step 2? Missie what step are you on? Don't know what step to do - either SS+ or step 2 today I think.
Cant go to the gym till Wednesday as hubby's away so going to try and do DVDs.

Day 1 of last push - here goes!!!!

Lisa its totally up to you but personally i really wouldnt do ss+, thats quite a lot of steps backwards for you no? Tell me to butt out, but why not do step2 with me?
Missie is ss i think?
Its funny when the motivation and determination returns you get reeeeeally annoyed for being crap but what can you do! Least i know how rank all that stuf made me feel and y skin has gone to pot as well, yuck! Cant wait for the end of the day when im hoping i'll be feeling saintly!

Yeah I'm doing Ss at the moment chick xx

Lisa its totally up to you but personally i really wouldnt do ss+, thats quite a lot of steps backwards for you no? Tell me to butt out, but why not do step2 with me?
Missie is ss i think?
Its funny when the motivation and determination returns you get reeeeeally annoyed for being crap but what can you do! Least i know how rank all that stuf made me feel and y skin has gone to pot as well, yuck! Cant wait for the end of the day when im hoping i'll be feeling saintly!

Caroline your right - will do step 2 today and for as long as I feel it's right as I am still at goal weight but want to be a little lighter and feel better!

Back