Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Ok so i woke up at 7.30 so will be taking the bike out in a bit, severely lacking energy though. Also my tummy is quite painful and sensitive, almost like i ate loads yeaterday but obvs i didnt. I have a feeling today is gonna be an absolute killer. Oh well, must man up! Lisa, hope your head is better x

My head is ok now thanks. Would love to be able to get out running/cycling but have no one to look after the kids!!
just keep pushing through your bodies calls for food, after today should be easier.

Lisalu82 said:
My head is ok now thanks. Would love to be able to get out running/cycling but have no one to look after the kids!!
just keep pushing through your bodies calls for food, after today should be easier.

I actually feel much better after that. Hungry still but my tum isn't hurting anymore at least. A great reason not to break diet is so you dont have to go through this again lol!

Morning everyone off to WI in an hour or so and to face the truth zx. Back in track tomorrow. The weather is lovely can't face getting to big for summer clothes so need to get arse into gym x got a funny feeling we are going to have a late summer this year cxxx

Morning girls. Sunny here too but not that warm, apaz it will be really hot by tuesday though-yay! Agree with you about the summer clothes missie, was always my dreaded tine of year and refuse to have that again so that will keep me going this week. Also its easier to eat less when its hot, phew! X

Here goes nothing!!!!!

Omgggggg lost a pound!!!!!!!! I'm in the nines!!!!

MissieCB said:
Omgggggg lost a pound!!!!!!!! I'm in the nines!!!!

YAY!!! Xx

Caroline_Louise said:
YAY!!! Xx

Wicked ay looool xx defiantly in a better mood now x. Asked about gym and she said not to do toning but can do z bit of cardio!!!!

MissieCB said:
Wicked ay looool xx defiantly in a better mood now x. Asked about gym and she said not to do toning but can do z bit of cardio!!!!

Aw thats good babe. U can enjoy tonight now and relax. Why no toning though, bit Weird! Much less likely to make you light headed too. I do both and never stopped me losing but depending on what cardio you do you will tone up a bit anyway.

God i hope i get a nice surprise next fridy like u. I am soooo zapped of energy today and its not even midday :-/ Need to keep myself busy this week, think will just exercise morning til night! X

Well it seems anything is possible babe zx plus I thought the same and would rather do toning x

MissieCB said:
Well it seems anything is possible babe zx plus I thought the same and would rather do toning x

Lets hope so! Got half my quorn mince and 2 shakes left for today. Did have an illegal lick of the icing on the box of the carrot cake though lol desperate times! X

Caroline_Louise said:
Lets hope so! Got half my quorn mince and 2 shakes left for today. Did have an illegal lick of the icing on the box of the carrot cake though lol desperate times! X

Looool u sound like me with sugary tea x

Theres a girl on this forum who's screen name is gorgehun80. She has put her pics up and seriously if anyone wants motivation to crack on this girl is it! She's gone from 16/18 to 8/10 in something mad like 11weeks and she looks fab! I might print her out and stick her on the fridge to stop me going in there lol!

Have just looked at her pics - omg! I didn't do pics before. One of my bikinis has arrived so will try it on and take a pic and put it on here for your honest opinions!!

Today I have had, 1 shake, prawn salad and mcvities go ahead slice things -147 calories. So have only had 393 calories so far today.

Lisalu82 said:
Have just looked at her pics - omg! I didn't do pics before. One of my bikinis has arrived so will try it on and take a pic and put it on here for your honest opinions!!

Today I have had, 1 shake, prawn salad and mcvities go ahead slice things -147 calories. So have only had 393 calories so far today.

Pics are useful for yourself and they help other people too! Its actually pics from my night out on weds that made me sort myself out this time lol. That girl is amazing though, i want to look like that, sounds like you do already so will look forward to your pics :)
I've never counted calories on cd, i just take what they put in the book as gospel as i'd had enough of all that lol. I need to get some plain/greek yog as found out the 0% fat strawb i had yest is not allowed on step2-i should have worked that out really or id have had it when i was 'officially' on that step, and also its fruit-duh!

Yeah I looked at her pics and saved it on my phone I have so many dresses like that and need to look that good!!!!

She is gonna think we are all crazy lol

MissieCB said:
Yeah I looked at her pics and saved it on my phone I have so many dresses like that and need to look that good!!!!

She is gonna think we are all crazy lol

Stalkers haha! But oh my f-ing god, so jealous of her! Also some of my extremely skinny friends have just put their ibiza pics on fb! Serious (thins)piration for me as they will all be at this party at amazing london. Club in cpl wks and i do NOT want to feel like mrs blobby the fat friend!
Just eaten the rest of my quorn so two shakes for rest of the day. If i can summon the energy i plan to go for a run later whilst my dad and bro are having dinner (they are having chicken and leek pie thing ad i do not need to have to smell that!)

I think the rest lf today will be spent stalking the people who've lost zillions on cd, it helps!

Last edited:
Back