Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Loving the ice blended shakes in this weather!! Loving the hot weather as it seems to suppress my appetite!!!!

How is everyone else's day going?

Where is the hot weather????? Someone forgot to tell the East of Scotland that it should be sunny, it's grey and miserable and that is why I am eating toast! I have decided I will be better once my daughter is home, which should be tonight x

Im doing well and cant wait for my ice shake when i get home!! Been checking out this months Now with all the hot chicks bodies and its making me jealous lol x

Im actually stressing out a bit my cdc wants to take me off of SS and put me on step 3. I have told her that I havent been 100% for ages so its hard to judge if its working or not!!! She is giving me this week to see if its working and if it doesnt then she wants me to do step three. I really dont feel like im ready for this step three business yet.......im not at goal and really could go alot lower thank I have put my goal weight at!!! She says that I could naturally stay this weight as its right for my body!! Surely I can get lower than this!

What does everyone think???

im scared if im honest big time. Need to stick this week just for my sanity!!

to find out if it still works looool!!!!

Mmmmm icy cappuccino shake- yum!

Got a a nice tan on too and going in to lndn around 6. Question is what the feffing hell am i going to wear that dorsn't make me look like shamu the wale?!

Babe I bet you look lovely.......its blimin hot ere in london xxx

MissieCB said:
Babe I bet you look lovely.......its blimin hot ere in london xxx

Ohhh i know its gonna be uber sweaty, having a shower now but will prob mees another one by the time i get to my step mums flat! Where abouts do u work babe? Xx

Ohhh i know its gonna be uber sweaty, having a shower now but will prob mees another one by the time i get to my step mums flat! Where abouts do u work babe? Xx

London bridge hun where you off too? xx

Lil legs its taking all my energy not to think about a beer garden!! just having my strawberry shake now and its not cutting it looool xx

Mmmmm icy cappuccino shake- yum!

Got a a nice tan on too and going in to lndn around 6. Question is what the feffing hell am i going to wear that dorsn't make me look like shamu the wale?!

Can't wait to hear how your night goes!?

Im actually stressing out a bit my cdc wants to take me off of SS and put me on step 3. I have told her that I havent been 100% for ages so its hard to judge if its working or not!!! She is giving me this week to see if its working and if it doesnt then she wants me to do step three. I really dont feel like im ready for this step three business yet.......im not at goal and really could go alot lower thank I have put my goal weight at!!! She says that I could naturally stay this weight as its right for my body!! Surely I can get lower than this!

What does everyone think???

You sound like me not so long ago!!

My CDC wanted my goal weight as 9 1/2st but she let me have it as 9st, however she wants me on 1500 cal step 5 now, however I think I could get a bit lower, but she doesn't and neither does my other half. But I am still losing, I am 8st 11 now. I think you know when your comfortable, however be careful not to let it take over. I at times feel like I should still be SS which is ridiculous. I would say keep going on SS this week to see how a 100% week goes then make a decision. You will still lose good amounts on step 3, and maybe your body does need a bit more now.

Like I said I am supposed to be on step 5 now but am prob only eating a max of 1000cal a day as am nervous of what's going in my mouth!! Lol

What does everyone think about the amount of calories you should have a day to stay the same weight??

Lisalu82 said:
What does everyone think about the amount of calories you should have a day to stay the same weight??

There is a great website called weightlossresources and it will help calculate ur calories to sts or whatever. The 2000 aday thing is bull because id be massive if i ate that many evry day!

MissieCB said:
London bridge hun where you off too? xx

Lil legs its taking all my energy not to think about a beer garden!! just having my strawberry shake now and its not cutting it looool xx

My step mum has a flat in mayfair so staying there and thats where masserati is picking me up. Currently in trackies with no slap on and i am stoppig for g&t in a can on my way. Man i am a catch!! Xx

Caroline_Louise said:
My step mum has a flat in mayfair so staying there and thats where masserati is picking me up. Currently in trackies with no slap on and i am stoppig for g&t in a can on my way. Man i am a catch!! Xx

How funny usually I'd have a g & t on my way home loooooool we are all so crazyyyyyy xxxx

Anyway I am useless had a cheese sandwich so so much for the 100% week!!!

FML now wanna drown myself in vino :(

Ok girlies I am planning a break in September for 3/4 nights, just me and some girl friends. Any ideas / recommendations? Open to anything - spa breaks / riding breaks / just lazy breaks!!

Back