Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

I'm having a good day but it's blimin hard I'm starving just tried a mix a moose again.......mission impossible!!!!!!

Can't believe you are still doing just 3 shakes, I would literally die! Whassup with the mousse honey? Just don't like it or can't do it? xx

Missie you are a Trojan!!

I bought 3 dresses today, 2 in 8 and one 10 - must be huge sizing but that's not the point!! Also tripped and fell flat on my face and ripped my fav trousers, cut my knee and toes (looks rank) and majorly dented my ego!! I'm sooooo clumsy!!

lil_legs said:
Missie you are a Trojan!!

I bought 3 dresses today, 2 in 8 and one 10 - must be huge sizing but that's not the point!! Also tripped and fell flat on my face and ripped my fav trousers, cut my knee and toes (looks rank) and majorly dented my ego!! I'm sooooo clumsy!!

Ohhh nooo, poor u! Embarrassment almost as painful as injury, know the feeling chick! These dresses, exciting! Cant imagine ever being an 8 but im kinda hoping if i could get to 9st 7 before sept id be that size as around 10st am a 10.

Ive finished my run and am tres sweaty and red but glad i went. Tucking in to my last shake before turning in. Cant believe i managed a 100% day, thank baby jesus!!!

Im def not an 8, im mainly a 10 still a 12 in some places but the label says 8 so thats that!!

My knee kills though!

I had cheese and crackers when i got home, argh. nevermind - tomorrow will be better - im reigning myself in slowly thats the main thing!!

I feel as if I am going to explode, went for dinner at the local pub and had pizza and cheesecake and a couple of glasses of vino, and more importantly I enjoyed myself!!

Feel like a hippo now but no regrets, I shall balance it out by being a good girl for the next couple of days.

I see everyone else has been good.

Lisalu82 said:
I feel as if I am going to explode, went for dinner at the local pub and had pizza and cheesecake and a couple of glasses of vino, and more importantly I enjoyed myself!!

Feel like a hippo now but no regrets, I shall balance it out by being a good girl for the next couple of days.

I see everyone else has been good.

Hey, good for you! And im so lad u enjoyed a treat as u totally deserves it. Once a wk doesnt hurt at all so long as pretty good other days i think. I kinda wish i wasnt going away at the wkend as in getting back in to it now but hey ho. Im off to bed soon so i dont start thinking about the contents of the fridge lol

lil_legs said:
sounds lovely :)

i will be a good girl for the next two days:

b - shake
l - prawns, cous cous and salad
d - shake/bar

should be between 800-1000

think im going to a bbq sat, oh oh. ahhh well all i can do is try!

Well im away in belfast fri night til mon night, eek! I am really really going to have to try and be a bit sensible. Not taking any products as only got silly little hand luggage but make the best choices blah blah!

Ur poor knee :-(

I feel like a right gyppo!!

I bet you will have a blast in belfast though!

I am feeling really fat now, need to stick at this and get back under 10 st.. to be honest as long as i stay under 10 im quite happy, im gonna focus on toning up and maintaining (once i get back under 10 lol) and see how i go x

lil_legs said:
I feel like a right gyppo!!

I bet you will have a blast in belfast though!

I am feeling really fat now, need to stick at this and get back under 10 st.. to be honest as long as i stay under 10 im quite happy, im gonna focus on toning up and maintaining (once i get back under 10 lol) and see how i go x

Totally know how u feel! U just reach that point eventually. I know i felt great at my 10st goal so if i can get back there and maintain then fab, and if i can get a bit lower then fabber still! X

lil_legs said:
exactly :)

i had all my stats taken this morning for this challenge and he said my body fat, muscle density is all pretty good :) need to make it better though - bring it on!

Well thats good news! I like though that u know where u feel happy Weight wise so as long as ur round there kind of thing. U have a good attitude to all this business! X

sounds lovely :)

i will be a good girl for the next two days:

b - shake
l - prawns, cous cous and salad
d - shake/bar

should be between 800-1000

think im going to a bbq sat, oh oh. ahhh well all i can do is try!

Roughly what times do you have your products/meals?

Trying to have first at 10, lunch at 2, shake at 5 and if I need a third- whenever x

For me I could prob survive all morning on just coffee and a bit of 0%fat greek yog, its later in the afternoon when thoughts turn to food! I am going to cook up a meal today with quorn mince as that goes the furthest and have half around midday as have training at the gym at 3.30 and then i have another half left left for later if i need it...at least thats my intention lol

I do just water in the morning else i wouldn't make it!!!

Feeling good this morning stood on the scales and a pound down only problem is tomorrow is a party in the office for the opening ceremony and you know that means vino and food gutted bet it ruins it before weigh in xxxx

Hope everyone is ok this morning xxxxx

Hi ladies

How are you all getting on?

This is my first ever day on cambridge

I've had 1 shake and 1 pint of water so far, I do feel a bit hungry now. Eeeek! Time to get my willpower out and fight this hungry feeling!

ooooooooooo welcome and good luck yeah you will need 100% will power and also dont listen to any of us we keep falling off the wagon looooool
xx

Advice: keep drinking water and have first shake later on xx

Ive had a shake and prawn salad altho only had 100g so can have something else later if i fancy.

I went to the shops today and dear jesus it was depressing! Literaly a month ago i felt and looked amaze balls and jve let it go, so stupid and def the kick up the bum i needed to keep me going.

My lovely belfast pal has out wkend all planned out, def 3 boozy nights bless her so am really going to have to watch what i eat. Wasnt going to take any shakes but think i will now as i do not want to stuff myself with ***** food as well as booze! God, social evets and cd, remember how they do nt mix at all?!! X

Back