Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Well done you-focused!!! Unlike me- had a fab day until I came home from work at 10pm and rather than settling with another glass of water I tucked into some sweets sitting on the table..... back on track TODAY!!!!

God feeling like eating everything in the house!!! My OH has popped out and no one would know!!!! Helppppp

MissieCB said:
God feeling like eating everything in the house!!! My OH has popped out and no one would know!!!! Helppppp

But you'll know! and the scales will know!! Stay strong!!!

I have days like that but I do feel proud come the evening when I know I haven't given into temptation that day. Enjoy the sunshine xx

Aw- sweets are my downfall as well. I have prepared another green salad and chicken to take to work with me, I'm aiming to keep myself very busy at work so I am not tempted to eat. It's such a long shift I must admit I'm worried, however I will stay strong- hopefully. I think if we fall off the wagon the secret is not to beat ourselves up about it and celebrate our success. I was only planning on doing this for 2 weeks but if I do as well this week as I did last I may as well carry on. I am hoping that after this week I will have 1-1/2 stone to lose to my target weight. I've had a lazy morning but I better get on with some cleaning before I go to work. Hope you have a good day - stay focused - think of the end result you want, good luck x

Oh I took and chicken green salad to work too :break_diet:!!!

Liking your way of thinking though, look at what has been lost & not what has been gainned. Wishing you luck for today xx

14/2/2012 - 10.07 :wave_cry:
21/2/2012 - 10.02
:eek:
28/2/2012 - 10.00
:wow:
6/3/2012 - 9.12
:cool:
21/3/2012 - 9.10
:bliss:
28/3/2012 - 9.10
4/4/2012 - 9.05
:8855:

After a month off
9/5/2012 - 9.09
:17729:

God pizza still lol I'm still in bed trying to stay out the kitchen lol

Hi Mitzy

When I first saw your stats I was thinking that's how many lbs you'd lost each week!! Lol! Amazing all the same - I'm jealous too! I want to be in the single figures - long way

to go yet : )

I am VERY tempted to cave in and have a day off.. I'm starving & my OH is hungry but there's nothing here so he's popping out to tesco to get himself food and I want some!!! :( I'm only on day 3 of week 1, I need willpower! :(

Keep yourself busy and drink lots of water - if you give it a few more days you'll find it a lot easier. I'm on day 25 SS+ but I'm not bothered now watching people eat all day :) you can do it, it's only short term :)

I'm doing my best to fill up on water, but today is a lazy chilled Sunday before its back to work tomorrow & I just can't stop thinking about food! :( x

I would say day 3 of week one is the hardest so just stick with it and done give in. think about it if you go to bed early you are half way through the day already. drink lots and lots of water, stick your favourite song on loud and dance it all away. That's distraction and exercise and fun all rolled into one and if you do it while your OH is at Tescos you can pretend you are Christina Aguilera in Burlesque ( probably giving more away about me with that statement than encouraging you lol) Good Luck, this feeling passes honestly x

I'm sorry everyone but I've caved!! :( I'm getting back to it tomorrow though, and hoping I'll still lose Thursday with today's slip up x

Aw Hun x don't look on it as a negative - you are only human and if you aren't weighing in til Thurdsay you have plenty of time to catch up, if you are going to eat try and stick to as much protein as you can so you can stay in ketosis x

I'm hating myself a little now, but just going to scrap today and get 100% back to it tomorrow.. and hoping & praying that being super strict from tomorrow till Thursday will still give me a loss even though I know it won't be great if anything at all :( x

Do ambit of exercise today and that may help for what you eat today, let us know how you get on on Thursday -- I bet you'll be surprised :) x

I will :) I'm 9lbs down since Thursday when I weighed this morning, so fingers crossed getting back to it tomorrow & being strict with myself will still help me lose on Thursday! Being back in work tomorrow will help cause I'll have distractions from food x

Ha ha, I was trying to sort it all the extra bits on here yesterday!! But thanks, it has taken awhile. I have done many many plans over the years, firstly lost 4st with SW then gained one back, then went and re-joined. WW was my last one but the temptation of food wouldn't stop me for treating myself to more points than I was allowed so now on CD step 2 it seems to be doing the trick!!!

Everybody on here is doing great & together, we can do it xx

Back