Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Haha! I just hope it tastes rank, he was good at tea time had the same as me just with a mountain of mash, I can eat pizza when I'm two stone lighter, he works 6 nights so tea time
Will be ok for the rest of the week, until next Sunday! X

lil_legs said:
Thing**

On the plus size I ordered a small and didn't eat it all - could have been a lot worse

Can i get a helllll yeeeeh!! Thats bloomin great news! Shows how different ur bod is responding to food now and that is the most important thing, long term changes. God knows how i wud manage on ss, i think i would eat my own hand so anyone who manages even 1 day on it has my respect! X

He's got heartburn off the cheese, oh I do not feel sorry for him in the slightest, he will probably have a sleepless night because of it, whereas me, I'm gonna sleep like a baby because I'm still very satisfied from my shake! Day 2 complete still 100% go me x

After my yucky day off yesterday, I had a sneaky weigh this morning and I'm 12st.. So not as light as yesterday morning before all the bad foods, but still 5lbs lighter than I was at first weigh in last Thursday :)

In work now with my water to hand, my shakes & all ready and raring to go :) hoping that by going to the gym after work today & being 100% up until my weigh in Thursday that I'll still lose a significant amount of weight!

Here's to hoping :) x

New day gals, the weekend has gone & its a "Monday". We can do it :scale:

I am off to the gym, swim then work soooooo water, shakes & bars are all packed ready xx

New day gals, the weekend has gone & its a "Monday". We can do it :scale:

I am off to the gym, swim then work soooooo water, shakes & bars are all packed ready xx

Monday is always a good day to push yourself a litrle bit, either starting over or taking things up a notch! I had a sneaky weigh this morning and they say i lost 3.2lbs despite it being TOTM and breaking diet on fri night. I am gonna exercise after work to try and help things along until weds weigh in. Good luck to all this week xxx

Def a brighter day, I feel on top of the world!!

Been to the gym, and had a lovely compliment which has given me a boost!!

Having my first shake now, gonna have a good cleaning day and be productive!!

2 weeks tomorrow til my holidays and I'm going to try my hardest to get to 9 st 12 (smallest I have ever ever been since a child lol) xx

I too have had a good day - am chuffed cos I went to work and still stuck to diet, mind you an outbreak of Noravirus will do that lol. Instead of coming home and pigging out I had a lie down and then felt much better. Resulting my books, I'm taking small wins each day just now. I tried some clothes on as well, while they don't fit yet I am getting close yippee x

Well I did have a good day until my other sat next to me with a pot of new flavoured Pringles..... He popped & I can't stop!!! Ah well, its Tuesday tomorrow & I did work hard at the gym AND swan tons too.. hmmmmm xx

Well I did have a good day until my other sat next to me with a pot of new flavoured Pringles..... He popped & I can't stop!!! Ah well, its Tuesday tomorrow & I did work hard at the gym AND swan tons too.. hmmmmm xx

'Liked' coz you made me laugh, a lot! But I feel ur pringly pain! My friends busted out the thai chilli crisps on fri and i caved :-s
But sat to today i have been stricty mc strict and am hoping i may get rewarded with ketosis tomorrow. I assume it will happen on step2, at least i bl**dy hope so:gimi:

'Liked' coz you made me laugh, a lot! But I feel ur pringly pain! My friends busted out the thai chilli crisps on fri and i caved :-s
But sat to today i have been stricty mc strict and am hoping i may get rewarded with ketosis tomorrow. I assume it will happen on step2, at least i bl**dy hope so:gimi:

That made me giggle quite load that I made my other half jump.... They were the Thai Chilli ones (he nearly dropped the rest of the pot).... Oh you did miss out nom nom nom!! I am on Step 2 & all I seem to be eating is chicken with lettuce, chicken with cucumber, fish with broccoli or Fish with asparagus!!! Not long before step 3 allows me a small potato.. so excited!!!! xxx

Mitzy! said:
That made me giggle quite load that I made my other half jump.... They were the Thai Chilli ones (he nearly dropped the rest of the pot).... Oh you did miss out nom nom nom!! I am on Step 2 & all I seem to be eating is chicken with lettuce, chicken with cucumber, fish with broccoli or Fish with asparagus!!! Not long before step 3 allows me a small potato.. so excited!!!! xxx

Haha I just had a giggle at you getting excited about a small potato cause thats exactly what I've been looking forward to step 3 for and I'm only on my bloody first week of step 1! :D xx

Bless ya, if laughing at me saves you grabbing that chocolate bar gals then so be it :thankyouthankyou:xx

Mitzy u misundertood me, i totally caved at the thai chilli on friday! hence i am technically day5 but actually only day free, bad bad girl (ur right they were sooo worth it!!)

I'm step 2 as well and have been conjuring ideas. This week I am going to attempt green pepper stuffed with herby quorn mince and also big mushrooms (what the hell r they called, brain fart!) stuffed with minced turkey and garlic etc. Tonight i had a salad with lettuce, spring onion and cucumber and 1 tin tuna and one egg. put garlic in and a bit of veg stock so it wasn't so dry. it was pretty tasty though my breath pongs now haha! Will let you know how this weeks chef-ing turns out and if its not a total diaster then you can give it a go for a bit of variety! xx

Well! My 10 year old got the puberty talk at school today and joined Facebook all in one afternoon - don't know what has caused it the talk about sex or if he feels cool cos he has Facebook but I would quite happily pit him up for sale - he has been a right cheeky so and so. I'm a bit light headed tonight :-(, I'm looking forward to Thursday, week 2 weigh in. I was only going to do this for 2 weeks but I feel so good I am going to carry on until the red dress and the purple dress fit me!!!! There that is my statement of commitment! still thinking about my ex but it's getting less painful, and the thought of seeing him again and looking good is motivating me slightly, is that bad?....

I may not see him until the end of July so I am praying that by then not only will I have been at my target weight for a weed while but I will also be comfortable in my skin and feeling more confident. I'm know he didn't leave me due to my weight but to be able to smile and say "your loss sucker" will be good. I'm obviously secretly hoping he will want to come back to me but I'm sure that will pass - flipping men!

Aw I know! We finished cos we rushed into things and he needs to be on his own (which I agree with- wasn't very long after he finished with his ex when we got together) so I keep thinking - you done yet??? Lol need to stop that though and move on. If its meant to be it will be, but there's nothing I can do about it and I can't live my life hoping!! Xxx

Blooming heck! Our situations are very similar except the difference is instead of wanting time on his own he went back to his ex wife :-( . He says he's not happy there but is doing it for his teenage daughter which I have to understand. I too am waiting thinking once he realises that two unhappy parents aren't good he might get in touch - but the reality is I need to move on too - hard tho x

Back