Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

I'm with you on that - we can make ourselves the best we can possibly be and who knows what's round the corner. Way I see it this is a unique time for me to focus on me and me alone - feels good too xx good luck x and here's to finding our prince x

Same to you x I'm just getting ready for the day, I know I shouldnt do it but I weigh myself every day - not good I know. I stayed the same but don't feel bad about it. I teach a dance class tonight so that's a good hours exercise. Weigh in Thursday, by next weekend I might venture into the suitcase of clothes that are too small - eek. Hope you have a good day x

Would you believe I weighted myself again after I had peed - 1lb loss incredible lol. I've sneaked home for work to hang my washing out and have a shake. I've been so busy today , it is always a rush when I am teaching in the evenings, won't to stop it if I am honest but love it so much. This will be a big test,mi will have my second shake before I go and then one when I get back, I might by some chicken to nibble on as I won't have time to make a meal - eek its a worry but I am do close to official weigh in day I don't want to blow it. Hope your day is going well. I will be a happy bunny if I get through today without cheating x

Well here is an omen... I was at work today and through boredom/stress I went to look in the fridge to see if there was anything I could pick on. It's a tall catering fridge and when I opened the door the entire contents fell out on me, including beans, prunes and tinned fruit - messy. I gave everyone a good laugh, ended up a sticky mess but once everyone had calmed down I didn't want to eat anything, so result in the end. And I just let everyone else clear it up - how bad is that?? One of the kitchen staff had obviously filled the fridge wrong so it was their fault lol. I then spilled water all over my chair at my desk, it all started with a paper cut to the lip (don't ask)! I should have came home then... Now getting ready for my dance class cba but I don't want to let people down. I think I am going to get some tuna for when I get back - bit worried about tonight if I'm honest...

Ooooooh so its Dday for me tomorrow aka weigh in! Not sure how i have done as this morning before showering I was 9st 5 which looked as though I had shifted 2lbs but funny enough as I visit my consultant in the evenings, i weighed when I got home from work..... 9st 9... huh???? By the looks of that I would had gainned!!! Hmmmmmm..... Think its time for some normal fooooooood now!!!! x

Chuffed - went to my dance class which was fab and was worried about eating, but I got some cooked chicken and a tiny packet of raw cashews nuts before I went. I ate the nuts and was full do I have just had the chicken on my return. Also I came home to some stress - my ex husband has really upset my daughter and I want to go and punch his lights out. This is not the ex that I am currently recovering from , I was glad to be rid of this one. Anyway instead of getting irate arguing with him and then binging I am on here. I have calmed my daughter down with some mummy wisdom and not getting involved - big step forward for me... Also TOTM so have started to worry a little for my weigh in. Mitzy let us know how you get on, tbh if I weighed 9 stone anything I would be over the bloody moon :). Please tell me you are only 4' tall lol. Only kidding well done and good luck for tomorrow xxx

susie chisholm said:
Chuffed - went to my dance class which was fab and was worried about eating, but I got some cooked chicken and a tiny packet of raw cashews nuts before I went. I ate the nuts and was full do I have just had the chicken on my return. Also I came home to some stress - my ex husband has really upset my daughter and I want to go and punch his lights out. This is not the ex that I am currently recovering from , I was glad to be rid of this one. Anyway instead of getting irate arguing with him and then binging I am on here. I have calmed my daughter down with some mummy wisdom and not getting involved - big step forward for me... Also TOTM so have started to worry a little for my weigh in. Mitzy let us know how you get on, tbh if I weighed 9 stone anything I would be over the bloody moon :). Please tell me you are only 4' tall lol. Only kidding well done and good luck for tomorrow xxx

Congrats dude, sounds like u've turned a few corners already! I continued with my 100% today but i did have a c light headed nrly fainty moment in my bootcamp tonight (i was told to either not go or to take it easy so my own fault) so i had some chicken style corn pieces with my soup when i got back, just thought my body would appreciate some protein after what i'd put it through! Got important work meeting all day tomorrow and am having to take my own lunch as all we ever get are carbs carbs carbs otherwise! Sad as it is i will probs feel a little embarrassed busting out my salad when they r eating sausage rolls but i would rather that than ruin y diet! First weigh in 5pm tomoz, totm for me too but still hopeful for 2-3lbs loss. I'll be sure to let u know.

Anyway, sorry for late night ramble, im offto bedfordshire! Night all and sending good vibes and ketosis fairies for tomorrow xxx

What a day. I was in a meeting that went on much longer than it should, hence I was not prepared food wise. I couldn't get away to get anything and started to get really light headed and couldn't concentrate. There was biscuits galore but I had half a plain scone and that was it. Just hope it's ok. I still dont feel hungry so might have gotten away with it Ketosis wise. Am feeling extra tired but I think it's cos I had a long day so I am just going to have an early night and not expect too much of myself. Actually looked forward to getting home for my shake...

I an pooped and hungry and thirsty after a looooong day of meetings BUT it was all worth it as just had first weigh in and have lost just over half a stone, delighted! Know a lot of it is water but its still given me the motivation to keep going. Ive been told to only expect 1-3lbs next week, this diet is definitely a roller coaster ride and everyone on here who is even trying has my full respect. Whilst my colleagues munched smoked salmon sarnies and chips today, u had quorn salad :-/ so glad i took it though as other wise i would have caved, preparation is a necessity to succeed xx

Very well done!! I lost 1lb this week and am fully aware what a bad gal I have been this week. Nethertheless, I am now on step 3 so can introduce some tutties nom nom nom!! Not long to go now though xx

Weigh in for me tomorrow - eek. I don't normally watch tv but for some reason I have ended up in front of tv watching food programmes????? Am watching secret eaters now - might learn something lol.

Very well done!! I lost 1lb this week and am fully aware what a bad gal I have been this week. Nethertheless, I am now on step 3 so can introduce some tutties nom nom nom!! Not long to go now though xx

Wow you are really close to goal! Was it your choice to move to step3 or ur cdc, not sure how it works really re moving up steps.

Thanks hun. It was my CDC's idea coz I am soooo close to maintaining now I need to start to introduce new foods back... Not including the Mcflurry I have just enjoyed oppppssss!!!! xx

Thanks hun. It was my CDC's idea coz I am soooo close to maintaining now I need to start to introduce new foods back... Not including the Mcflurry I have just enjoyed oppppssss!!!! xx

Hahaha, McFlurry is a v important food group :-s That sounds good though. I have to say maintaining is probably a scarier thought to me than losing atm. I ahve lost weight before but never kep it off, its the balance that is bloomin hard! Let me know how you get on in step3. Do you have before and after/during pics? Just interested as you are after losing a simialr amount to me i think xx

I have done many diets over the years. SW about 8 years ago where I managed to shift 4st then over time gainned 1 an a half back. Tried everything to lose it but nothing really worked apart from this soooooooo I can now wear the jeans I did before hand. Dont have any picx on here yet, I carry alot of weight around my J-Lo area but much more generously than her.....!! You have done amazingly this week, bet you never thought it would be this quick :bighug:xx

Mitzy! said:
I have done many diets over the years. SW about 8 years ago where I managed to shift 4st then over time gainned 1 an a half back. Tried everything to lose it but nothing really worked apart from this soooooooo I can now wear the jeans I did before hand. Dont have any picx on here yet, I carry alot of weight around my J-Lo area but much more generously than her.....!! You have done amazingly this week, bet you never thought it would be this quick :bighug:xx

LOOOLZ re the J-Lo booty. I too have junk in le trunk but i don't mind it when its under control, if that makes sense?! Same as the ret of me really, like my shape but just not the lard on top of it! Know what u mean re diets. I lost 3st on rosemary conley but also put on 1.5 again. I just want to learn to have a healthy relationship with food goddammit! And ur right, totes didnt expect 7lbs given im on step2 and cheated once but hey, no complaints here! Know it will be less next wk but i dont mind. AMAZING you are back in ur old jeans. I rea somewhere that most womens goal is to look good in jeans. I want to look gd in skinnies but have thighs of rugby player from so much sport, but maybe they will shrink down a bit too! Cx

LOOOLZ re the J-Lo booty. I too have junk in le trunk but i don't mind it when its under control, if that makes sense?! Same as the ret of me really, like my shape but just not the lard on top of it! Know what u mean re diets. I lost 3st on rosemary conley but also put on 1.5 again. I just want to learn to have a healthy relationship with food goddammit! And ur right, totes didnt expect 7lbs given im on step2 and cheated once but hey, no complaints here! Know it will be less next wk but i dont mind. AMAZING you are back in ur old jeans. I rea somewhere that most womens goal is to look good in jeans. I want to look gd in skinnies but have thighs of rugby player from so much sport, but maybe they will shrink down a bit too! Cx

Wow, that is brilliant for step 2. I started on SS+ and managed 5lbs on week one so give yourself a huge pat on the back. I had that "Oh its my first week & that will be my only big loss" attitude, BUT I was mistaken, 6 weeks later without really putting too much into it I did lose another 5lbs soooo it can be done my fellow J-Lo!!
Have a great day, I am now off to enjoy a day of decorating, wax on wax off can burn the calories off so bring on the Dulux!!!!

Happy Slimming peeps
xxx

Ooh well in that case i wait for next week with bated breath (or bad breath as seems to be the case these days!) Enjoy the decorating, imagine ur bum shrinking whilst ur doing it :) xx

Back