Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Yep think that's right about balsamic vinegar, but if you have been using it and are still in Ketosis you might be getting away with it. I use fat free sweet chilli dressing I seem to get away with that. Have a good day - I've got a long one :-( will be taking plenty of water . In fact I should get my ass in gear I need to have a shake before I leave or I will not get thru the day. Good luck everyone - not that we need - the strong motivated people we are xx

Afternoon peeps, wow what a day at work... cake at break coz it was someones bday and it would had been rude to refuse, then one of my students gave me a Lindor chocolate (My fav) & watched me til i had eaten every singe bit then home for a slice of cake shared with my boy.... Great start to the weekend huh.

Don't think there will be any issues with pooping for me this weekend....!!! :4633:

Noooooo lol I'm now fantasising over cake!!!!

I feel miserable. Did really well all day but got a little stressed out, came home and made an omelette, again, and then ate some chicken. Not too bad I hear you say - well my disappointment lies in the fact that I was full after the omelette, I didn't need to eat the chicken and I did. To be fair I didn't finish it but I feel I went past the point of feeling satisfied and now feel stuffed :-(. I am really trying to train myself not to do this. I think I am going to not beat myself up too much and have an early night. It's been a long and busy week. I suppose in a way I should remember how yuk I feel eating to this point and learn from it. I hope everyone had a better day - Mitzy don't go into the weekend feeling negative about eating cake just look forward xx have a nice Friday evening people x

It is quite hard the whole "Not eating cake" for me as a bake and decorate them too.....
Oh I Looooove the cake lol x

I'm a cake lover myself but I wouldn't know where to start baking one, although I do like to,lick the bowl. As I promised myself I am having an early night. Good night peepsx here's to a good weekend xx

This was quite an amusing convo to see this morn! Mitzy, u r hard core so i know a little bit of cake and choc r not going to ruin ur life. Ur just going to have to do sone speed decorating to burn it off! Susie, dont beat urself lovely, least the foods were good ones and uve learnt from ur mistake, my prob is exactly rhe same as urs. Had my dinner (stir fry from the book) then automatically wanted pud! I still had a shake left but made myself wait a good hour for it! Look forward to hearing how we all did on mon xxxxx

Caroline_Louise said:
Oh lordy, bless her! Today is the first tine i havent felt at all hungry, but had a stonking headache and all the energy of a snail! Apaz this means i am now well and truly in ketosis and the headaches shud soon stop. U should be proud urself, break ups are bloomin emotional as it is without factoring in an extremely hard diet that turns the best if us in to jibbering wrecks so well done u! Who knows what'll happen once uve lost ur weight, its exciting! This site is a god send its true. Some lovely an inspirational people to talk to. Never saw myself as a chat room type but i as u can see i have spent every day glued to the site! Btw, can u (or anyone) help re balsamic vinegar? Its in the book bit my cdc says its a nono due to sugar. Without it i have nothing to put on salad :-(

I've always been told balsamic vinegar is the only dressing allowed x

Happy weekend gals.. yup I iz 'ardcore indeed.... yeah rightio, I am as girlie as they become lol!! What a stunning day, been for a walk, have my 3rd washing on the line and with the sun out it seems more acceptable to have a prawn salad for tea tonight!!

I am under the impression it is only Balsamic vinegar only too...... I do like it so it is a treat nom nom nom
xxx

Yes lol x

Love balsamic vinegar! Salad would be horrible without it - I mix a bit of chilli powder in for a kick!

I add mine to a stir fry.....CD style ofcourse mmmmmmm!!

What can we have in a CD stir fry? Can we have bean sprouts? What did you have? Mmm fancy one!

Em_Butterfly said:
What can we have in a CD stir fry? Can we have bean sprouts? What did you have? Mmm fancy one!

I had the one from the booklet but i know not everyone has one but off the top of my head it was: 250g spring greens/pak choi etc 250g prawns, 2tbl spns veg stock, pinch of chinese 5 spice, clove of garlic, t-spoon grated ginger and wait for it...60g (dry weight) rice noodles! This is for 2 people and once i got over not having loads of sauce and prawn crackers it was pretty gd! U r allowed the noodles as th official cd diet nerds have worked out all the nutritional info and accounted for them. Xx

Last edited:
When I was on Step 2 it was a pretty boring stir fry but used Chicken and fried some cabbage with it for crunch then added my Balsamic for the sauce!!! Tasted good. Had Peri peri marinated (naughty) tuna steak, green peppers and brown rice - step 3 is goooooood xxx

Aaagh! To my right oh is eating ben and jerry's, to my left dad in law big bar of fruit and nut and other select family members tucking in to treats. I WISH they would STOP offering me things because it is making me want to cry!!!

Back