Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Lol ok then i'll take mine, lets hope they dont open my suitcase and steal it away in security! When we get home we can have a post hols forum so we can be honest about how we do but get eachother back on track.
Missie i forgot to reply, i think fruit is better than bread and white carby ***** so i guess we have to tey a balance out. I plate of chips and one of fruit lok.

ive already told my friend that on our first day im having pizza and chips... they are amazing!!! im hoping we will share a lot of food this time not having full meals each so shouldnt be as bad as we normally are!!

i dont like fruit abroad, always tastes funny to me!

lil_legs said:
ive already told my friend that on our first day im having pizza and chips... they are amazing!!! im hoping we will share a lot of food this time not having full meals each so shouldnt be as bad as we normally are!!

i dont like fruit abroad, always tastes funny to me!

I like ur logic! Im going with 2 others so maybe we can share 3 ways lol. Actually as 1 of those people is my dad, king of puddings i doubt he'll do much sharing (yet he is not fat, damn him!) I don't actually like fruit that much full stop. Betties in summer with meringue but its no great loss not being able to eat it. I do miss veggies. I live off big bowls of veg, well at least u used to so thats my biggest complaint! X

ooooooooooooo so excited this morning!!!!! Cant belive you guys are taking a hand blender thats mental loooool having said that im now thinking seriously about it but it would have to go in place of some heels and not sure im happy bout that loool.

Was just mentioning fruit cos its got loads of sugar but i love it abroad and eat it all the time. Cant believe i mentioned that last night without mentioning the beer i will be drinking lmao!!

What about water flavouring.......ive been told that if you have vodka water flav and soda water its lovely and would be better i guess overall!

Where is everyone getting their hol clothes from?????>???

I'm so jealous you are all going on holiday x I have decided to treat myself when I get to target & look to go away somewhere hot. I do hope you all have a fab time xx

MissieCB said:
ooooooooooooo so excited this morning!!!!! Cant belive you guys are taking a hand blender thats mental loooool having said that im now thinking seriously about it but it would have to go in place of some heels and not sure im happy bout that loool.

Was just mentioning fruit cos its got loads of sugar but i love it abroad and eat it all the time. Cant believe i mentioned that last night without mentioning the beer i will be drinking lmao!!

What about water flavouring.......ive been told that if you have vodka water flav and soda water its lovely and would be better i guess overall!

Where is everyone getting their hol clothes from?????>???

Ha yeah i know what the hell has happened to me taking a blender instead of extra shoes?! I git right wound up about clothes yest as i have nothing for holiday that fits! Its a gd thing its too big i guess but i cant afford to replace it all specially if i get to target and lose more! All my nice coloured and white jeans gape at the waist and flap round my arse now... Nice! Im gonna have a look in h&m and primani tbh as whatever i get needs to be cheap. Might go reeeeally crazy and go to new loo lol! What about u? Xxx

susie chisholm said:
I'm so jealous you are all going on holiday x I have decided to treat myself when I get to target & look to go away somewhere hot. I do hope you all have a fab time xx

U should def reward urself, i honestly think its important! Imagine actually feeling good in a bikini!!!! Although im not where i want to be yet i will go away with the oh over the summer and would love for him to be proud of me in the beach. I know he loves me as i am but u get what i mean! Here is a confession...his ex was in FHM top 100 sexiest women (she's an actress) and thats one of the things that made me take action and join cambrdge. Although he never mentioned it/her or anything like that it was eating away at me and i just thought,'i can lk as gd as her if i lose a few lbs!'

Ha yeah i know what the hell has happened to me taking a blender instead of extra shoes?! I git right wound up about clothes yest as i have nothing for holiday that fits! Its a gd thing its too big i guess but i cant afford to replace it all specially if i get to target and lose more! All my nice coloured and white jeans gape at the waist and flap round my arse now... Nice! Im gonna have a look in h&m and primani tbh as whatever i get needs to be cheap. Might go reeeeally crazy and go to new loo lol! What about u? Xxx

Yeah think im gonna have a look in primani too!! had a look at bikinis in tesco on line and they are lovely xxx
Just wanna get last half stone off been 100% and weigh in on saturday seems like ages away!!

Want a nice strawberry and lime Kopperberg too :(

I seem to be stuck at 9st 13.5 but you know what, that's ok. I'd like to lose more but I'm not gonna beat myself up anyone. Not being 100% and starting to bring a few carbs in but as long as I don't gain I'm happy to sts before I go x

Could do with a few 100% days, might try for that as of tomorrow - not been too bad today. Had some very sad shocking news today and it just makes me stop and think about what is important. I am even tempted to text my ex just to say make sure you are happy and don't settle for anything less cos life is too short :-(.
I am not going to linger on as I want everyone to be positive and looking forward to your hols - of which I am v jealous and will be having a wee look for bargains myself - enjoy everybody and take care xx

susie chisholm said:
Could do with a few 100% days, might try for that as of tomorrow - not been too bad today. Had some very sad shocking news today and it just makes me stop and think about what is important. I am even tempted to text my ex just to say make sure you are happy and don't settle for anything less cos life is too short :-(.
I am not going to linger on as I want everyone to be positive and looking forward to your hols - of which I am v jealous and will be having a wee look for bargains myself - enjoy everybody and take care xx

Awwww babes I hope ur ok xx

susie chisholm said:

Boo :-( Hope ur ok chick. Life is precious though hence we have to enjoy it and stay happy and healthy! Im leaving for my weigh in in a min. Not lking forward to it as my scales r saying ive lost basically nothing! Not fair seeing as i havent had 1 naughty thing at all but we shall see what my cdc's scales say. I have been told i lk much slimmer round the face and tum so will have to remember that instead of getting suicidal id the news isnt good! Hope everyone gets a chance for some sun today xxx

Hope your ok xx

I've been naughty had a pack of crisps, half a portion of chips and some fizzy sweets. I'm stuffed but when I think of it I'd probably have seen that as a snack before! It's not the end of the world :)

Going to see CDC the day before we go for last wi so as long as I'm no more than 9st 13.5 I'm happy :) I set out to get to 10 st and I have, I'm ready for a break and will concentrate on gettin to 9 st 7 on my return!

Wangled another early finish so in the garden for an hour. Last 3 10 hr shifts tomorrow, fri and sat so I'll try be good in work and Sunday and then that's me done for 2 weeks whopppiee xx

lil_legs said:
When are you due to be weighed Caroline? Might have a nice surprise - or a big loss next week, your doing great :) x

Apologies for this but f**k s**t b***er b***ocks!!! Lost a measley 1lb, v v unhappy!!! doesnt seem like a fair reward for being so gd but i have to get over it and keep going. My cdc says he has a lady who only has gd losses every other wk so maybe im one of them. I am going back to my grdn to contemplate life and the meaning of losing weight lok! X

Don't be sad I had the same shitty loss this week. Let's hope for a big one next week.

Newtocd said:
Don't be sad I had the same shitty loss this week. Let's hope for a big one next week.

Really, did u stick to everything too? Just gutted but its silly how much we react to a number on scales really as ive been told i lk thinner and some clothes r too big. Im consoling myself with a yummy toffee shake. On a lighter note, mr brothers face when he saw me licking shake off the hand blender (carefully) was priceless. He def thinks ive lost the plot lol! X

Some people say that if your weight loss is not good have a couple of days on SS+ to get your metabolism going again.

Back