Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Agree with you Caroline about feeling better after you've been on the diet for a while, so why i why did I come off it this weekend? It was only meant to be one day :-(. This is the hard bit, getting back on it! Today I started really good and then due the afternoon not going to my plan I ended up eating left over pâté and salad and then a small piece of banoffee pie. Not happy! I have felt miserable for the rest of the day. My mission for this week is to stick to the diet 100% and to be more sociable... I need to stop cutting myself off and it's not the diet it is just me! Oh dear I sound a right moany git sorry :-( xx

Susie I know the feeling I was exactly the same this weekend. I feel awful n trying to
Motivate myself but I feel sick as I've not eaten like this in the last 3 weeks. What a dumbass i am.

Thanks girlies, he's ok now and has agreed to be supportive, so I am on full attack tomorrow!! No riding my horses until after week 1. Please will power don't you let me down !!

Would be nice to get into the 9 something's by next week.

Please I am at a dead end. Soooo need to nip this weight in the bud as its gettin out of control. Need to start the Cambridge diet, even hav the shakes. Just need to kno how much I'll possibly lose in one week roughly

To everyone who ate as they prob shouldnt this wkend, u need to move on from it now and get ur head straight for monday-its a good day for starting over. I had a cupcake on sat, although i had planned to have one as was my dads bday, but i did feel a bit bad about it. I banished the guilt and enjoyed my cake and tomorrow its stricty strict again! We have it easier in my opinion than people who started dieting in cold weather as when its hot u should want to eat less and drink more :)

Everyone ignore me!!! Just browsing through pics of the baftas and spotted my bf's ex on the red carpet looking fricking skinny and great and i am having a total meltdown! Do not except advice from crazy caroline people!!!

Er Caroline, your advice was spot on my dear so instead of ignoring you I will be heeding your good advice and tomorrow is strict strict strict! I have just seen a picture of my ex on facebook - I got a jolt and I am afraid had a little binge, 3 bags of quavers. I am aware there are worse things I could have eaten but the fact was I was not hungry and only ate them due to my emotions - I really a need to get a grip of that. When I am into the diet I don't do it so I need to learn how to control that or my weight will forever go up and down :-( I am mad with myself for eating and for feeling the way I do about my ex, I have to accept he is gone and get on with it... Not easy!

Caroline_Louise said:
To everyone who ate as they prob shouldnt this wkend, u need to move on from it now and get ur head straight for monday-its a good day for starting over. I had a cupcake on sat, although i had planned to have one as was my dads bday, but i did feel a bit bad about it. I banished the guilt and enjoyed my cake and tomorrow its stricty strict again! We have it easier in my opinion than people who started dieting in cold weather as when its hot u should want to eat less and drink more :)

Well said and good for u for having the planned cupcake babe!! I had a couple of vodkas and coke zero said no to wine which I'm chuffed aboutxxxx

Holidayyyyyyyyyyy

Caroline_Louise said:
Everyone ignore me!!! Just browsing through pics of the baftas and spotted my bf's ex on the red carpet looking fricking skinny and great and i am having a total meltdown! Do not except advice from crazy caroline people!!!

Huhhhhh who is she!!!!! Anyway she is an ex for a reason babe xxxx

Good Monday mornings folks x the day that stricter than strict begins! The sun is still shining, I'll be stuck indoors at work all day tho - never mind gonna focus on drinking as much water as poss I need an end goal. Have to get my thinking cap on obviously I know my target weight but right now that seems so far away. Well good luck Eveyone and to those on holiday - have the greatest fun I'm well jel xxxx

This will make everyone laugh this morning! got into work opened my hotmail and this from a chick:

"Please would you mind telling me how you know my boyfriend of over 3 years 'Rickie Glasgow'?

I'm on holiday with him in Miami at the moment & I've just found a picture of a girl in her underwear & he tells me that it is from you so please can you enlighten me as to what is going on between you both? I will send you the picture separately to jog your memory"

I then had a picture of the girl which definately isnt me by the way loool. Cant believe it I know Ricky we used to be mates but not spoken for a year or so!!!

Blimin cheek blaming that on meee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lil_legs said:
I wanna knoooooow lol exactly as missie said though - ex for a reason. Xx

She's called Laura Haddock (great name!) I actually went to school with her, she was a b**ch! If you've watched Upstairs Downstairs she is in that and in the Inbetweeners movie, damn her!!!

MissieCB said:
This will make everyone laugh this morning! got into work opened my hotmail and this from a chick:

"Please would you mind telling me how you know my boyfriend of over 3 years 'Rickie Glasgow'?

I'm on holiday with him in Miami at the moment & I've just found a picture of a girl in her underwear & he tells me that it is from you so please can you enlighten me as to what is going on between you both? I will send you the picture separately to jog your memory"

I then had a picture of the girl which definately isnt me by the way loool. Cant believe it I know Ricky we used to be mates but not spoken for a year or so!!!

Blimin cheek blaming that on meee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hahaha wtf?! What a cheeky beggar, i feel sorry for the girl stuck on hol with him! I have just weighed myself (sorry lil legs i have caved!) for 1st time since thurs. mr gained but not lost :-/ I think im gonna try and ss today, or ss+ with 4 cd products. I know its ridic but NEED to see the scales move this wk for my own sanity!!
My CDC is away for a wk after this weds so gotta by 2 wks of products, pricey-eek! Xx

Oh don't u worry I caved with food since fri. My scales are showing 10 st and weigh officially at 10- my original target was 10 st and I'm there still so happy with that seeing as I've messed around for ages. 2 weeks off now as back to ss+ 2 weeks Monday... Oh dear! x

Hahaha wtf?! What a cheeky beggar, i feel sorry for the girl stuck on hol with him! I have just weighed myself (sorry lil legs i have caved!) for 1st time since thurs. mr gained but not lost :-/ I think im gonna try and ss today, or ss+ with 4 cd products. I know its ridic but NEED to see the scales move this wk for my own sanity!!
My CDC is away for a wk after this weds so gotta by 2 wks of products, pricey-eek! Xx

aww babe defo SS then you will see it come off!!! Gonna google her and have a look she is obvoiously still a bit*h tho thats prob why he got rid!!

Hey dont let it bother you xxx

yeah im hopin its not more than half a stone and hope it will come off easy xxx

Just googled her she looks bit boring you look like much more fun in you pic!!

Ahh thanks girls, ur lovely! She is stunning but i will be too when I'm at goal (haha big head me!) plus i have to remind myself she has make-up people and stuff so its not fair!
I know the post hol diet is gonna be a total b**ch but what can you do!? I ate out on Sunday in London and had sea bass with salad (had to ignore the olives and tomatoes :-( ) and it was still yummy so i guess most of the time thats the kind of stuff i will aim to have on hol. HOWEVER, you've gotta have a bowl of chips and an ice cream on hol, its like the law !
Hate the way the diet messes with your head...I can talk the talk about forgetting bad food etc and not weighing myself but in practice...not so much! I HATE SCALES!

First thing I'm having by the pool
Is pizza, chips and a beer - who cares! We have made a pact to try not to buy bread for our room and only have carbs when out, we're also gonna try and have 1/2 carb free days but whether that will happen is another story but the intentions are there :) x

Back