Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Thanks needed the telling off therefore going to have a great day.
Lol too funny miss cb about your email.
And the ex is and ex for a reason
Step away from the quavers
And those that wanna see the 9's and 10 u lucky devils and I'm sure u will soon.
Let's rock this day.
Btw I think the sun is getting to me lol

Thanks needed the telling off therefore going to have a great day.
Lol too funny miss cb about your email.
And the ex is and ex for a reason
Step away from the quavers
And those that wanna see the 9's and 10 u lucky devils and I'm sure u will soon.
Let's rock this day.
Btw I think the sun is getting to me lol

loooool you sound super happy but made me smile............................yup lets rock this day!!

First thing I'm having by the pool
Is pizza, chips and a beer - who cares! We have made a pact to try not to buy bread for our room and only have carbs when out, we're also gonna try and have 1/2 carb free days but whether that will happen is another story but the intentions are there :) x

BEEEERRRRRR that is going to be hard for me to turn down i love it on holiay and thats all i drink instead of water loooool its gonna be hard for me to say no really :(((

holiday is ment to be a fun time i have 1 in 13 weeks hoping to loose 4 stone then will be off plan for the week not going to torture myself on holiday even if i put half a stone back on will be getting straight back on cd as soon as i get back to loose the rest... just when im on holiday wll only eat small amount and not the huge meals like before x

holiday is ment to be a fun time i have 1 in 13 weeks hoping to loose 4 stone then will be off plan for the week not going to torture myself on holiday even if i put half a stone back on will be getting straight back on cd as soon as i get back to loose the rest... just when im on holiday wll only eat small amount and not the huge meals like before x

yeah good idea think i wont be as hungry as i would have before CD anyway !

no me either im not a big drinker anyway just have to make sure i dont eat to much carbs and look for the more healthier option x

no me either im not a big drinker anyway just have to make sure i dont eat to much carbs and look for the more healthier option x

I seriously will be drinking loooool!

Haha missy you are such a boozy bird! Dont get me wrong i am partial to a cocktail or five but its all about ice cream on hol! Oh and as im in france, french bread and croissants! Im not setting too many rules for myself at this stage as no idea how i will feel once im there. I still havent had my first shake today, really going to try and spread them out today and tomoz and if poss only have 3 and NO yummy atkins chocolate peanut bar as an alternative :-s

Good for u hun cx I'm so excited first time I've been away this weight for years x

Snap even though I don't feel smaller a lot of the time, just my belly really!!

Drink is gonna be the biggest intake of calories for me too :p can't wait!!

Me and my Bessie are off to pick up her new car then to the harvester to get our hols on the way - a drink is in order I feel :p x

Well I have to say a big thank you to all who posted today. I was just 'checking in' after work feeling a little low and would have been tempted to have some of my sons tea (macaroni cheese he wants) but now I feel I should follow orders and 'rock this day' so I am going to have an omelette or maybe I should just stick to shakes for today? I have a lunch date with an old friend on Friday so know I will be eating then, should just go for it til then shouldn't I ? if I eat an omelette I will do some exercise how about that ? Had a very productive day at work so i would end my day on a positive if I stuck to this xx happy holidays peeps xxx

susie chisholm said:
Well I have to say a big thank you to all who posted today. I was just 'checking in' after work feeling a little low and would have been tempted to have some of my sons tea (macaroni cheese he wants) but now I feel I should follow orders and 'rock this day' so I am going to have an omelette or maybe I should just stick to shakes for today? I have a lunch date with an old friend on Friday so know I will be eating then, should just go for it til then shouldn't I ? if I eat an omelette I will do some exercise how about that ? Had a very productive day at work so i would end my day on a positive if I stuck to this xx happy holidays peeps xxx

I forget r u ss or ss+? If ur + then go fir it with ur omlette. I am sitting here dreaming about the atkins choc in my fridge but in actual fact today jve had 1 shake, some soup and cottage cheese and i am not actually hungry at all, i just WANT the choc! I am really really hoping i can log on ere last thing today and say i resisted as i think if i cave on that today it doesnt bode well for the week! Its gone all muggy here now but i realt should go for a run, or at least a walk, susie if u go i will?! X

susie chisholm said:

Ahhh glad ur still sticking too it and if u want the omelette have it should be fine xx

lil_legs said:
Snap even though I don't feel smaller a lot of the time, just my belly really!!

Drink is gonna be the biggest intake of calories for me too :p can't wait!!

Me and my Bessie are off to pick up her new car then to the harvester to get our hols on the way - a drink is in order I feel :p x

I wanna come for drinks loooooooool jus kidding

Caroline_Louise said:
I forget r u ss or ss+? If ur + then go fir it with ur omlette. I am sitting here dreaming about the atkins choc in my fridge but in actual fact today jve had 1 shake, some soup and cottage cheese and i am not actually hungry at all, i just WANT the choc! I am really really hoping i can log on ere last thing today and say i resisted as i think if i cave on that today it doesnt bode well for the week! Its gone all muggy here now but i realt should go for a run, or at least a walk, susie if u go i will?! X

Loooool resist that chock! Loving the bargaining x

Ok Caroline you are on although I will only manage a walk. I had an omelette was supposed to be trying ss but looks like for today it's ss+ need to drink some more as well. This is so bloody hard. So had my tea will go for a nice long walk and I have some ironing to do, every little helps lol. Might download some new tunes before I go to put a spring in my step x

Ha its ok i had the atkins bar but am getting ready for a run so i'd say we r even and still pretty good (as long as i only have one more thing today either a shake or meal) I have the will power of a flea :-( I reeeeally want a mojito too, got bacardi and mint all here with nowhere to go lol! X

Noooooo don't temp me lol.....with mojito not the run lol xx

Lol wait until your Hols and the rum will taste much better. An omelette is fine and it's evening time but cooler for a long walk says the person who has been driving around all day.

I think i might actually be dying! Never sweated so much in my whole life (sorry tmi!) But i'd say ive def earnt a few holiday cocktails now! If i want a drink whilst a way what do i have to do for it mot to be dangerous? Eat a few carbs? Im terrifies of damaging myself as my cdc put the fear of god in to me re drinking! Xx

Last edited:
Back