Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Hehe don't worry i shall only hold myself accountable! Normally in vinegar u think but no idea of what goes in to the jar really so i'll have a good read. I have boot camp tomoz so hopefully will kick off a bit more flab before weds! How r ur clothes fitting now? Must be a bit looser! X

You may not notice this week so much but next they will prob be falling off! I actually don't have ne paire of work trousers that fit me properly now (this diet is going to cost me a fortune at this rate!) and I emptied out my whole wardrobe today of things that no longer fit. I was going to put them up in the loft then wondered if thats a silly thing to do, like saying i am intending on fitting them again!? I think my thoughts were that most are not old at all and thats a crap load of money in that pile of clothes so shame to get rid of! What do you think? I was thinking maybe i'll give my best friend anything she wants and the rest to charity. Will be hard handing it over though! Dunno if anyone else knows who 'frankie essex' is off of towie (my guilt pleasure!) but she has lost a ton of weight on CD and is actually what made me start it. Pics of her in her bikini today looking amazing and its given me some extra motivation thinking i could look like that!

If you don't want to give the clothes to charity, why dont you go to one of those places that buys then by the kilo? If you have one near by, mind you they do say it is good for the soul - giving to charity. When I lost me first lot of weight I gave all my clothes that were too big told my friend, she was bigger than me but also on CD and doing really well. I was gutted cos she never wore them and then she put all the weight back on and prob more - then when I put a bit of weight back on I was tempted to ask for them back. They are prob sitting in the bottom of her wardrobe. Lol... I refuse to buy bigger sizes now so that keeps me in check, mind you it is amazing how much I could squeeze into a size 12 pair of jeans. It's that uncomfortable can't breathe feeling that made me start the diet again.

You may not notice this week so much but next they will prob be falling off! I actually don't have ne paire of work trousers that fit me properly now (this diet is going to cost me a fortune at this rate!) and I emptied out my whole wardrobe today of things that no longer fit. I was going to put them up in the loft then wondered if thats a silly thing to do, like saying i am intending on fitting them again!? I think my thoughts were that most are not old at all and thats a crap load of money in that pile of clothes so shame to get rid of! What do you think? I was thinking maybe i'll give my best friend anything she wants and the rest to charity. Will be hard handing it over though! Dunno if anyone else knows who 'frankie essex' is off of towie (my guilt pleasure!) but she has lost a ton of weight on CD and is actually what made me start it. Pics of her in her bikini today looking amazing and its given me some extra motivation thinking i could look like that!

Oh i have no issue with giving them to chairty in the sense i don't want any money for them. Its just some are so nice! Mind you, did i feel that nice every day i wore them...no! Decision made, off to my friend/oxfam they go! I hardly ever see my bestie as she and her hubby live a fair way away from me and I'mm off to see her on 22nd. Will be a real test in the sense I want to see how much she notices about the way i look and how she reacts.She is pretty great tbh and have never experienced any jealousy and only good wishes from her throughout our friendship. having said that we have always been basically the same size so we'll see. feel a bit bad predicting she might be a bit mean but after other people's reactions its tough! x

Can totally relate to that - I got that when I lost the 4.5 stone, from family and friends. I feel a bitter about it now cos when I think back it was only me that gave them the power to turn what I was trying to do into a negative. I got complacent then and starting eating silly again. This time I aim to ignore any comments like that and block it out and stay positive. I have to say this time it is slower as I haven't stuck to it 100% like I did the first time. I have also made a decision and I am going to swap CDC for the nearer one , some reason I think that will help having one closer...
I'm sure your friend will be fine, might even want to try it herself ???

I'm not sure if she will tbh, she does her zumba and is relatively good with her food and i think 99% of the time she is at oeace with how she is. Hardly massive anyway, a size 14 but for me that was too big. She carries it differently to me anyway, her face is v slim for starters wheras i had a rather podgy one! I think she'll be fine especially as I'll be giving her a load of lovely clothes! Can you believe some still have the labels in.I was forever shopping for clothes to make me feel good about myself but it was so simple really as it was the person in them thzat needed changing!

I am the opposite I hate buying clothes when I am bigger, it really upsets me. I hate shopping to begin with. Iil have promised myself some lovely new tops when I get to goal, I have lots of jeans etc in my goal size 10 but no tops. I doubt I will ever get smaller than a 14 on top, I have some 12's but they can't be fitted or I look like the Michelin man. The exercise that do all makes me top heavy, swimming, boxercise and pole dancing!! Lots of upper body bulk. I can cope with that as long as its toned, which it isn't greatly just now. Eating there and I have just agreed to do two 5k's and train for next years Moonwalk, so I should tone up.

You will def tone up with all that exercise and probs will be like me in that there is already some good muscle hiudden away under naughty fat! I actually can see my upper abs now which s a flippin miracle in itself, never knew they existed! I'm starting to get a teeny bit of the guilts over todays eating and reeeally need to make it go away as really it wasn't bad at all, just more than 3 shakes and a meal! I'm afraid of step 3 :-(

Once the clothes don't fit the good ones will be winging it's way to a charity shop, the crap stuff in the recycling, i'll throughly enjoy it...even if I only have a few things left in my wardrobe that fir I won't care :)

You will def tone up with all that exercise and probs will be like me in that there is already some good muscle hiudden away under naughty fat! I actually can see my upper abs now which s a flippin miracle in itself, never knew they existed! I'm starting to get a teeny bit of the guilts over todays eating and reeeally need to make it go away as really it wasn't bad at all, just more than 3 shakes and a meal! I'm afraid of step 3 :-(

I have made my mind up that that is what is happening! Madness to even considering keeping stuff in a size i was unhappy with. Silly girl!

If you don't have it in a bigger size you can't grow back into it!!!

I love getting new clothes, all in a smaller size. Ok off to bed as pretty tired today, hoping I start losing again again the scales remained the same for 6days!!!

If you don't have it in a bigger size you can't grow back into it!!!

I love getting new clothes, all in a smaller size. Ok off to bed as pretty tired today, hoping I start losing again again the scales remained the same for 6days!!!

Exactly! once they no longer fit..out they go, even if it's only a coupke of things i'll be taking them to the charity shop straight away :)

Exactly! once they no longer fit..out they go, even if it's only a coupke of things i'll be taking them to the charity shop straight away :)

you are spot on ladies, thank god for this forum! I swear we would all be carted off to a special ward with some of the things we talk about and obsess over! Early bed for me now or I will end up walking (for the 2nd time tonight) to the firdge and just staring in to it at all the quiche etc that is not for me! Night all, great positive monday and here's to the same tomorrow xx

I think you are brave throwing out clothes as they become too big. I have kept a few outfits in each size up to a 22. I think after failing hundreds of times, I am not totally confident that I will get to goal and keep it off. I have take about 3 Bin liners to the charity shop and felt great. I try on all my smaller clothes most weekends - some I had forgotten I had! Have got a thinner friend who has donated some of her "fat" clothes (size 14) to me - she spends a lot more on clothes than I do so I was quite happy. Hopefully will get her size 12s next!

I think if kept my bigger clothes I would be out of control and before I knew it I would be fitting into them again. That scares me. I went from a size 20/22 to 12/14 the smallest I have been on the bottom is a 10 if I feel a size 14 getting tight I know I need to take action. Amazing I have put 1.5 stone on before they got tight enough for me to do something.

It's a slippery slope keeping clothes that are too big I think. Personally for me I wouldn't be happy keeping them..not happy at all

I had a breast reduction 6 years ago and I kept one of my bras, OMG it is huge, I only keep that to remind me of what I was like then, there is no way my bust would ever get that big. Same cant be said for the rest of me so I don't risk keeping clothes that are too big. I didn't have the reduction for cosmetic reason but for health reasons I couldn't cope with the back pain I was getting.

I'm doing this for health reasons, we have diabetes in the family plus no-one in my family is overweight...just me (so I can't blame genetics lol). I have chronic sinusitis which i'm waiting for surgery on and the dr even told me that if I lost weight it might relieve the pain i get in my head (he was polite about it though ha ha). My health is my main concern and secondly I want to look good, I know i'm not ugly but feel like a complete frump at the moment, I want to be slim and feel attractive :)

I can relate or that Lani - I have this vision of meeting my daughter from the plane, in four weeks time ( no pressure) and for her to feel really proud that she can notice a big difference in me, I won't have seen her for four weeks. She said before she left that she could see a change in me already. It is what is motivating me just now, that vision and I am hoping it will keep me on track. I tried one dress that I would like to wear to travel. It fits but would look a lot nice if I lost some more weight and it's quite short so I want to tone up my legs also I have a cropped denim jacket that would go really nice, it doesnt quite fit yet. I can get it on but I can't move my arms. I can imagine me walking round the airport looking like I was perpetually in the ' getting searched' position. So that is my little aim but I know I need to do some har dork to achieve that. Am ready ....

For sure - I might even learn how to type lol just read that last post of mine seriously.. Must be tired. I'm up for making a real go of it, this month - lets go for it and smash it - I'm excited - get me - mind you we will need to keep it up, how long do you think you will do the CD for? I am thinking for me 4 weeks ss and ss+ then am seriously worrying about maintaining and going up steps. That will be when the hard work starts. I refuse to be back in this position

Back