Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

After next week I think my cdc wants me to go up to step 2 as my bmi will be under 25 then..I trust her to make those decisions for now x

So got up this morning and popped on the scales to see if I had lost anything in the last 5days - I haven't not a thing. I am on SS so how is this possible????

Lisalu82 said:
So got up this morning and popped on the scales to see if I had lost anything in the last 5days - I haven't not a thing. I am on SS so how is this possible????

Babe i know its uber disappointing but don't read too much in to it at this stage (this is why they say stick to r cdc weigh ins but i know thats basically &!). You have still got time to lose but if you don't there are reasons for it. Im pants at remembering what wk everyone is on but assume u r still pretty nr the beginning? If u look at my stats i lost 7lbs first wk and then only 1 measly lb the 2nd. i literally wanted to chuck my cdc's scales out the window i was so gutted and it seemed illogical! But look at it this way; this diet is a total shock to the body. You are taking away basically everything its used to having to function. So it goes "err wtf is going on?!" and calls in the troops to hang on to every last ounce as it doesn't know how long this is going to go on for. Don't panic, it wont last long. Drink loads of water, and if it stops raining for more than 10secs get urself out for a little walk. Honestly, i totally feel ur pain and its happened to most people on here at some point but keep going because scientifically it is impossible for weight not to come of eventually! Xx

I am on day 16, have lost 8lb so far. People also say just because it's not coming off in weight the inch loss should be there. It does deflate you though and makes you think, for god sake I am pretty much starving myself here and I am not losing anything!!! More determined now to see those scales budge!!!

My OH is saying that my body obviously doesn't have anymore to lose, but it does 8lbs!!! Hoping week 2 was my bad week and that this week will be good. I don't see my CDC on a weekly basis, it's whenever she is passing as she comes to me. Havent seen her for about 10 days, trying to see her this week some time.

I am on day 16, have lost 8lb so far. People also say just because it's not coming off in weight the inch loss should be there. It does deflate you though and makes you think, for god sake I am pretty much starving myself here and I am not losing anything!!! More determined now to see those scales budge!!!

My OH is saying that my body obviously doesn't have anymore to lose, but it does 8lbs!!! Hoping week 2 was my bad week and that this week will be good. I don't see my CDC on a weekly basis, it's whenever she is passing as she comes to me. Havent seen her for about 10 days, trying to see her this week some time.

It will come off i promise! It is impossible for it not to with how little is going in to your body but honestly in my 2nd wk i was having exactly the same thoughts as you and it does suck! My loss is quite slow but I am trying to be realistic and know i don't have loads to lose and was not that overweight to start with so is probably why and similar with you. I've no idea what I will weigh in as tomorrow but know i still have a way to go as i am not in my size 10's yet! Just imagine how much slower this would be on wW or something, 1-2lbs a wk! We have to keep going ;-) xx
It

I agree, i'm not expecting much this week, I just know it'll be going in the right direction even if I lose only a lb it's a lb less :eek:

Thanks Caroline your a star!!! Hubby's away now until Friday, so the boys will have to live off quick and easy dinners!!! Going to weigh in on Thursday or Friday whenever my CdC can fit me in!!

Thanks Caroline your a star!!! Hubby's away now until Friday, so the boys will have to live off quick and easy dinners!!! Going to weigh in on Thursday or Friday whenever my CdC can fit me in!!

I think its important to see ur cdc and chat about it. For me just having someone who is an 'expert' on the diet explaining to me possibly reasons why i only lost a piddling amounr was helpfl. here's hoping she isn't doing the same tomorrow though! Oh and try to keep off the scales till ur lady weighs you. I have to say i am stressing less without scales around (my oh hid them!) x

I think its important to see ur cdc and chat about it. For me just having someone who is an 'expert' on the diet explaining to me possibly reasons why i only lost a piddling amounr was helpfl. here's hoping she isn't doing the same tomorrow though! Oh and try to keep off the scales till ur lady weighs you. I have to say i am stressing less without scales around (my oh hid them!) x

Yeah been using my mums scales as i'm staying at hers and have realised they are way out, so not using them at all now...i'll just have to wait for my official weigh in :eek:

My CDC is coming on Friday so hopefully I will be posting a loss!!!

So surprisingly I have managed to lose a pound. Im not upset as I know how my week has been but the fact that Im only 1 pound away from the dreading 13's is making me feel crap. However as always
on weigh in days I eat something naughty but not today. I will see the 13 next week and you guys have to really tell me off if I sway at all. You have my permission to swear and abuse me as much as you like. lol.

So surprisingly I have managed to lose a pound. Im not upset as I know how my week has been but the fact that Im only 1 pound away from the dreading 13's is making me feel crap. However as always
on weigh in days I eat something naughty but not today. I will see the 13 next week and you guys have to really tell me off if I sway at all. You have my permission to swear and abuse me as much as you like. lol.

Don't do it!, you're doing amazingly well, imagine how happy you'll be when you see the 13's! :)

Newtocd said:

This diet is flippin tough so no feeling crap about urself as u have actually done really well! Distraction is key, if you want to eat do something else instead and/of have a drink. As well as the water and my 2 daily coffees i also drink a load of green tea as it speeds up metabolism and helps flush u out. Does taste a bit like hay mid you but theres worse things! X

It is bloody hard. I am struggling with energy levels, feel really tired all the time. Doing every day jobs seem like hard work, and the bloody scales haven't budged!!!! Having a bad spell at the mo!!!! Argggggghh.

stop loking at the scales! lol, it'll do you no favours, as long as you follow the plan you WILL lose weight, it may not be much but it will happen :eek:

I know I won't check them again till weigh in!!! Unfortunately some people are scale checkers and some are not. I am not getting on them again!!!!!!

I am defo a scale checker...but no more!...just concentrating on following the plan now and I know the rest will follow :eek:

Lani123 said:
stop loking at the scales! lol, it'll do you no favours, as long as you follow the plan you WILL lose weight, it may not be much but it will happen :eek:

We are all scale checkers on this diet i think, you just have to fight it lol! Im also having a tough day with zero energy. Also as im out of ketosis from sat night i was starving today and had my meal at lunch. Not such a biggy as have boot camp tonight anyway so need the food before then but im gonna have to have a nap or i will be fit for nothing later! I am now having a scales related panic for tomoro. Only thing stopping me having two meals i think :-/ x

We are all scale checkers on this diet i think, you just have to fight it lol! Im also having a tough day with zero energy. Also as im out of ketosis from sat night i was starving today and had my meal at lunch. Not such a biggy as have boot camp tonight anyway so need the food before then but im gonna have to have a nap or i will be fit for nothing later! I am now having a scales related panic for tomoro. Only thing stopping me having two meals i think :-/ x

Are you weighing in tomorrow??

Lisalu82 said:
Are you weighing in tomorrow??

Yeah tomorrow at 5 *sigh* Its been 2 wks since i last weighed in so really i need to have lost at least 4lbs. Must.stop.thinking.sbout.it!!!!

Back