Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

I rehabilitate high-risk offenders, non-governmental though

Lani123 said:
I rehabilitate high-risk offenders, non-governmental though

Crikey, not like u have an easy job to deal with specially if ur nt feeling tip top, i totally admire u.

On a separate note i just had lunch with a friend i haven't seen for months and she was gobsmacked about y weight loss! She's always been slimmer than me but you know what (and this sounds super *****y) i now actually prefer my figure which is a nice feeling instead of feeling like the fat friend. Only prob is we've arrange a night out tomorrow to celebrate her engagement and we know what I'm like where champers is involved, eek!

Crikey, not like u have an easy job to deal with specially if ur nt feeling tip top, i totally admire u.

On a separate note i just had lunch with a friend i haven't seen for months and she was gobsmacked about y weight loss! She's always been slimmer than me but you know what (and this sounds super *****y) i now actually prefer my figure which is a nice feeling instead of feeling like the fat friend. Only prob is we've arrange a night out tomorrow to celebrate her engagement and we know what I'm like where champers is involved, eek!

It's not a job to be admired, trust me lol.

I'm sure you'll be fine...just take it easy on the champers :eek:

That's not good lol, I am cutting all my appointments a bit short, including one today with the ppu as I need to wee so much lol.

Feeling a bit better tonight, had some chicken and watercress..very nice. And now just had a shake and feel a bit more human, think it's the diet and not a bug though which I think I secretly wanted it to be...just hoping now the feeling goes quickly :-(

How is everyone today?? Just had my prawn salad, weigh in tomorrow!!!!

Evening all. Lani im glad ur feeling a bit better. Hate to say it but this diet does mess with ur body somewhat. All i can say is it ahouldt be frequent and the longer u continue the better it gets. Ive had such a good day. Did my circuits this morning in the kitchen and then was 109% all day with just a chicken salad no dressing (so basically dry chicken and lettuce) at prezzos for lunch and now im just back from boot camp about to have my last shake. The highs and lows on cd are crazy i have to say. Compared to yesterday im like a different person.
Lisa ur salad sounds yum, is one of my fave meals even when i wasnt on cd, i just had it with a huge coating of 1000island sauce :)

Thanks, it is a crazy mixture of highs and lows on this diet, I agree. Glad your day has been better then yesterday :). Prawn salad..mmmm

Ok it's weight day and I am really hoping the scales move!!!!

Its a miserable morning outside but not going to let that dampen my spirits!

I tell you what since I have been having my SS+ meal I feel like wonder woman - I have energy and zest back!!!!

Lisalu82 said:
Ok it's weight day and I am really hoping the scales move!!!!

Its a miserable morning outside but not going to let that dampen my spirits!

I tell you what since I have been having my SS+ meal I feel like wonder woman - I have energy and zest back!!!!

Hahaha lisa u made me chuckle! Great that that bit if food is making such a difference to you. And as we are trying to change ourselves on a permanent basis, having some food and feeling good and therefore being able to crack on with diet more easily is fab!
The sun is making a half hearted attempt at shining here and in just deciding between a run or some level 2 jillian micheals. Think the latter as need to burn more calories before my night out tonight! I realise neither is exactly diet friendly but i winder which is worse; champers or mojitos?!!
Oh and when is ur wi? Let us know how u get on x

caroline if your drinking tonight make sure you knock yourself out of ketosis first hun can be very dangerous drinking while in ketosis x

sarahjt said:
caroline if your drinking tonight make sure you knock yourself out of ketosis first hun can be very dangerous drinking while in ketosis x

Im pretty sure I'm not in it anyway tbh as i had a x5cd bar binge on weds! But thanks for the advice sarah, i shall be having a decent meal before i go out :) x

I'm feeling 100% better, had some chicken and watercress last night...feeling human now lol.

Hope everyone is having a good day x

yay, well done, well chuffed for you , see we said it would come off :eek:

I made the mistake of getting on my mums dodgy scales this morning, bad move, says i've put on weight not lost it....demotivated me a bit, that's it, defo not using them again lol. On the plus side someone I used to work with has just come into my office and commented on my weightloss, so that cheered me up a bit...little things keep us going :)

I am v pleased and I think finally i must be looking different as people are commenting. I am lapping it up, usually I shy way from it but this time I am holding my head up.

So you should :).

Because i'm so short I suppose it's more noticeable when I lose weight, I have noticed today that these particular work trousers have now gained some space around the ass and the crotch (lovely I know lol), so it is coming off, just hoping for a 3lb loss on monday to get me to a stone in 2 weeks, will be v.happy with that :D

Back