Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Lani123 said:
Thanks all, I feel better today, put a pair of trousers on that I haven't work in a few weeks and have noticed a difference which helps. I had some chicken and rocket last night (really was tempted to get a bag of chips but unbelievably my OH wouldn't let me, he helped make dinner and even ate what I ate....admittedly he did then go on to eat a mound of pasta, tomatoes and cheese as was still starving, but at least he's trying, think he saw how upset I was yesterday and realsied how much I needed the support).

I'm going to see how I get on this week and hope for a 3 lb loss next week, any less and i'll pack it in and just go with the healthy eating I think (it's too expensive to be losing just a couple of pounds a week).

Caroline, hope you work out what you want, i've been in relationships like that, it's always hard :-(

Hey lani well done at least you noticed a difference. Im thinking the same thinking of leaving if I can't loose this stone by the end of July. At least we still fighting our fat!!

Yeah I have definately noticed a difference (i'm going to do my own measurements later to try and cheer myself up a bit lol) here's to next weeks weigh in x

p.s. I just has a quarter of a tuna sandwich and a quarter of a egg mayo sandwich (wholemeal bread at least) and don't even feel guilty, that was my reward for 2 weeks of crapness lol x

Last edited:
Lani123 said:
Yeah I have definately noticed a difference (i'm going to do my own measurements later to try and cheer myself up a bit lol) here's to next weeks weigh in x

p.s. I just has a quarter of a tuna sandwich and a quarter of a egg mayo sandwich (wholemeal bread at least) and don't even feel guilty, that was my reward for 2 weeks of crapness lol x

I did the same but ate rubbish but feel quite ill. At least I won't be doing this again. The diet has stopped me from binging and if my loss is slow then so be it because I really don't like the aftermath of binging. Ive even promised myself not to weigh myself at home. Let's hope to that.

I needed to feel human for at least 2 minutes and not like some sort of machine just eating to survive lol, the sandwiches are now messing with my insides a bit but i'm not feeling bad, i'm back on it 100% now

Hey guys,
Lani i totally dont blame u for ur sarnie and congrats for having just that. Its a zillion times better than i did with m cd bar binge last week!
I'm just home after my meetings and have had my tuna and iceburg salad with fat free thousand island. It was yum and i ate the whole thing, was a s**g load of tuna but i don't care as its the allowed amount and i exercised this morning. Thank god for working from home as i am crawling to bed now for cpl of hrs to try and catch up on sleep i didnt get last night. If i feel better after i will be off to boot camp. Feel ok right now but tonight if i know will be the hard time again with oh. Such is life i guess :-/ Keep it up ladies xxxx

Caroline - I'm thinking of you huh, you know what a crap time I have had with my ex, still ongoing. The thing that has kept me going is when I am faced with a decision relating to him I ask myself - "what would I advice my daughter?" I know I on,y want nothing but the best for her so any advice I give her is for her own good. So I look at it like that and then take my own advice. Usually works, I am all about preserving self respect and dignity. You are special so make sure you are treated like a princess and nothing less xxx good luck x

Amen lil legs, i hear ya! I know i will miss mine (if i finish it) when im having bad days. Its weird as right now i feel seriously seriously **** and if i have the strength i will be breaking up with my chap this eve :-( BUT i do not want food. In fct i feel sick, however i do want a bloody stiff gin :-/ Sposed to leave for boot camp at 7 and really really should go as i know wil do me good and i wil feel pants if i dont go but right now i can't get out of my pj's which i out on the second i got home lol. AGGH!!!!!

Awww...you'll make the right decision hun. I'm scrubbing my parents house for their return from holiday in the morning...sleeping at my own house tonight, bliss...I'll feel much more positive when I dont have two manky cats and a very demanding dog to contend with (although I do love my doggy very much I haven't got the patience for her at the moment) x

Lani123 said:
Awww...you'll make the right decision hun. I'm scrubbing my parents house for their return from holiday in the morning...sleeping at my own house tonight, bliss...I'll feel much more positive when I dont have two manky cats and a very demanding dog to contend with (although I do love my doggy very much I haven't got the patience for her at the moment) x

Ah how glamorous lol. Not being funny but being away from home really messes with me and i bet ul find things a lot easier when u are back in ur own pad. I'm just home from BC and as usual am so glad i went, makes me feel so gd. Back to te stresses of relationships now but putting to back of mind for time being. Nt hungry at all but need to have one more shake. Shud really eat some more protein too as ive read in loads of places that when exercising and on this diet u should... But for girls who drunk excessively on friday and have weigh ins tomorrow im not so sure!!

I could do with a stiff drink now too!

One thing is i do make a lot more effort going to work these days - well cant let him think he made the right decision can i! I struggle cos we speak and hes told me he misses me as well its just the wrong timing, and if we've been talking a lot through the day it gets very flirty and suggestive sometimes its just a bit confusing. i just need to try the old "i dont care, ive moved on" trick i think - maybe ill believe it too!

hope your head isnt too confuddled with your decision making!

lil_legs said:
I could do with a stiff drink now too!

One thing is i do make a lot more effort going to work these days - well cant let him think he made the right decision can i! I struggle cos we speak and hes told me he misses me as well its just the wrong timing, and if we've been talking a lot through the day it gets very flirty and suggestive sometimes its just a bit confusing. i just need to try the old "i dont care, ive moved on" trick i think - maybe ill believe it too!

hope your head isnt too confuddled with your decision making!

That is totally unfair of him in my opinion. Sounds like hr wants to have his cake and eat it to me. He either wants u ir he doesn't, he cant have it all his way. But keep showing him what he is missing, perhaps soon u actually wont care about him at all the way u are goig with the diet. Maaaan life( by which i mean MEN!) is confusing. Different for me as i know what i need to dk but have to get the courage. Dont want to upset him and also selfishly thought of not havig him in my life at all totally sucks :-(

i was like that with my ex, knew we werent right but took me a YEAR AND A HALF to actually end it permanently, wow that was the worst time of my life never been so unhappy he was a di** though.

with the latest one (lol) i just feel so happy when we're talking then it ends up suggestive and its partly my fault but i do back away.. i just want to go back to feb/march when i was stupidly happy. but if its meant to be it will be, im not gonna wait or chase it though. i will get to a perfect size 10 and waltz around with (false if necessary) happiness until i find my prince!

So i did it. I feel so so sad as he was devestated but i have to be clear in my mind that it was the right thing because i do know deep down that it was. He said to me if ge has any hope of forgetting me he can't spk to me again or even be friends on fb which makes me feel utterly gutted but have to remember how hurt he is and understanding of what he feels he needs to do. My tummy is all over the place so i guess the silver lining if there is one, is that i wont turn to food. But lil legs, can we have that stiff drink in a imaginary capacity do u think?! Mines a dbl g&t! X

Hey guys im back and Im engaged!!!! No supprise I didnt stick to CD what so ever :)))

Now facing the reality x Hows everyone x

MissieCB said:
Hey guys im back and Im engaged!!!! No supprise I didnt stick to CD what so ever :)))

Now facing the reality x Hows everyone x

Wow congratulations Hun. That's great.

Back