Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Ummm everyone's quiet are we all upto mischief????

Wish I was up to mischief, lol! Waiting for bed-time then I can stop thinking about food, haha!

Had my shake with ice tonight as recommended by somebody on this forum (I forget who, sorry). It was sooooooo nice! I'll be doing it all the time now. It's a great place to get hints and advice x

Mitzy, hiiij! Don't panic as missje said out gang seem to have all been uber ***** this weekend so dont worry! Start afresh tomoz with the rest of us! I would prob go ss or ss+ this wk if i were u? But whatever u do think about it first as to whther u can stick it coz no point feeling pants about urself if ss too much of a shock this week.

I feel sooo fat! Today i have had:
2 shredded wheat
Skinny latte
Shake
Pack of chicken breast chunks
Atkins bar
Cuppa tea
Chicken breast and salad
Shake.

I think im gonna blow up!!!! Xx

Ok Monday morning, another SS+ day today and the plan is for the rest of the week SS+. Then hopefully move up to step 2/3. 5 weeks till holiday and want to be sitting at goal weight with a couple of weeks of maintaining!!!! God it's scary!!!!!!

Come on we can do it.

laura86 said:
Hi I started ss on Friday so I've nearly got day 3 behind me. Want to lose at least 3 stone for my wedding.
Now I have started the diet I'm being invited to lots of meals and things. I've been invited to a kids party on Friday well my son has. Is it rude to just decline as I know there will be temptation all around me and I've only just started.
How do you all cope with social situations? :)

Exactly as miletaj said chick it's mind over matter and soon u won't want to eat after first weigh in x

Caroline_Louise said:
Mitzy, hiiij! Don't panic as missje said out gang seem to have all been uber ***** this weekend so dont worry! Start afresh tomoz with the rest of us! I would prob go ss or ss+ this wk if i were u? But whatever u do think about it first as to whther u can stick it coz no point feeling pants about urself if ss too much of a shock this week.

I feel sooo fat! Today i have had:
2 shredded wheat
Skinny latte
Shake
Pack of chicken breast chunks
Atkins bar
Cuppa tea
Chicken breast and salad
Shake.

I think im gonna blow up!!!! Xx

Loool I know how u feel seemed to have a milk obsession yesterday lol anyway Monday and it's a fresh start for us all 100% this week no excuses x x

casablanca said:
Wish I was up to mischief, lol! Waiting for bed-time then I can stop thinking about food, haha!

Had my shake with ice tonight as recommended by somebody on this forum (I forget who, sorry). It was sooooooo nice! I'll be doing it all the time now. It's a great place to get hints and advice x

Can't believe u have been having it without ice god I would have said if I had of known!!!!!!

Much nicer ay? X

Ok ladies lets show monday who is boss! Lets see if we can all do 100% on our plans today! Gooood l luck xxx

I am aiming for 100% all week apart from tonight I have a meal out, I have just agreed to drive so I won't drink , then for the rest of time I will be on plan. I NEED to break through this barrier this week ... Good luck everyone stay strong xx

susie chisholm said:
I am aiming for 100% all week apart from tonight I have a meal out, I have just agreed to drive so I won't drink , then for the rest of time I will be on plan. I NEED to break through this barrier this week ... Good luck everyone stay strong xx

U can't help the meal and u have a great attitude to it anyways. I have a horrifically busy working day today but i MUST go running tonight even if its only 2mikes! Check in later for progress report! X

Loving the positivity coming from everyone... wonder where lil_legs is?

OMG - it looks like cake mixture, it smells like cake mixture and it tastes like cake mixture, including the texture. That is not good. Obviously I am talking about vanilla shake in fromage frais, it is great while I am eating it however it will not address my issues with food. Mind you I am not often exposed to cake mixture lol. Anyway it's letting me get my shake in without gagging on the drink.
I am going to drink lots and lots of water and as I have a busy day I might get away with just having my meal out now. This shake thing is really filling so fingers crossed. It's an Indian restaurant - I say no more ;-)
Have a good day peeps xx

susie chisholm said:
OMG - it looks like cake mixture, it smells like cake mixture and it tastes like cake mixture, including the texture. That is not good. Obviously I am talking about vanilla shake in fromage frais, it is great while I am eating it however it will not address my issues with food. Mind you I am not often exposed to cake mixture lol. Anyway it's letting me get my shake in without gagging on the drink.
I am going to drink lots and lots of water and as I have a busy day I might get away with just having my meal out now. This shake thing is really filling so fingers crossed. It's an Indian restaurant - I say no more ;-)
Have a good day peeps xx

LolZ at u at u and ur 'cake mixture!' U can actually have a good cambridge meal in an indian hun. Chicken tikka pieces and there is salad and other veg choices which are not so bad! But u do what u feel is best. X

Have a good day peeps xx

Have you found out if you are allowed fromage frais yet?? xx

Doesn't the book say any fat free yoghurt?! I eat 0% greek instead of milk sometimes and i know thats allowed!!

oooooo i love cake mix!!!!

God, I am having another lazy day today!!! Had my shake now sat on my fat butt watching This Morning!!!

Determined to be 100% good today, was yesterday so feeling positive.

God, I am having another lazy day today!!! Had my shake now sat on my fat butt watching This Morning!!!

Determined to be 100% good today, was yesterday so feeling positive.

good for you xx

At least your not at work :cry:

Does anyone know how to make the banana chips or something like that?

laura86 said:
Thanks I will keep thinking positive and imagining myself in my wedding dress.
It's so hard but I will try my best to stay focused :)

It's not hard if you want it.......
You want that dress to fit... Stay focused & you'll be great.......

The most important day of your life & you're gonna be thin & in that dress...:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

How has everybodys Monday dieting been??

I will be the first to put my hand up and say I have slipped.... rather than opening the Pringles has I did yesterday, I have finished them! Other than that, I have been good & rather starved!!!!

:eat: now waiting for my man to come home so we can salad and chicken together!!!!

Back