Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

I'm a looser just had plate of pasta what is my problem since I've been back!!

I'm so cross I'm never gonna loose

Don't be embarrassed, we have all either been there or will be there at some point. Step 2 may help put your mind at rest, you were doing really well, I think you can do it! :) x

lil_legs said:
dont beat yourself up about it hun, we cant change what we've eaten, back on track tomorrow :)

I Spose.......feel like I'm never going to see ketosis again!!

I'm defo not in ketosis at the moment but it's not the end of the world, you'll get there hun x

Lani123 said:
I'm defo not in ketosis at the moment but it's not the end of the world, you'll get there hun x

Thanks guys ur all too forgiving zxx

This forum/you guys have saved my life again! I did a great run and circuits and ate nothing else after le binge so tomorrow is a new day and a new start whether ive put on or not. Back to step2 where i know i was doing well and able to cope.

We can all do it, it may just take a while :)

Yep, we'll get there...I'm just looking to pics of mila kunis for my thinspiration lol

Deffo, we will get to goal and we will be looking lush! We'll pull each other through any blips - life is too important to waste worrying, these last few weeks have confirmed that for me. Certainly worse things that me worrying about being half a stone heavier than id like!!

U guys are amazing put it all in perspective xxxxx

Lani lol! Ive been perving at jessica biel, such a great body!

Lil legs you are right, life is too short. I think one of the things i need to learn to accept/deal with is that 'bad' days are normal and nt the end of the world. So long as it isnt every day and u counteract them u can still eat nice stuff and have a social life. Xx

I feel all calm and happy again, thank the lord!!!

Calm and happy is a good place to be. I may not look like the kunis, but I don't see why I can't have the body , minus a few bits of cellulite and some stretch marks lol

Lil legs i actually meant to right that in my post, the old me would have had biscuits and probably the pringles in the cupboard and the toast would have been cheese sarnies. And i doubt i would have run 5miles afterwards! I guess its true what they say about learning from ur mistakes! X
Lani i kinda think the same, i mean yeah its flippin hard work getting a good body but its de achievable. I was doing crunches today and marvelled at seeing a bit of abs instead of a mound of flab!
Ps ur face looks nicer to me than kunis, i dont rate her that highly personally!

Yep we will do it (I'm blonde now not dark anymore).and kunis is beautiful, much more than me unfortunately, the body will do me just fine lol

Ok ladies another day to conquer!! Good to see yesterday ended on a calm note, we all have crap days but I think it's all part of learning about our new relationship with food. I know that when I have had my bad days about 30mins after I feeling really sick and ill, not sure if it's my tummy sending those signals or my brain for failing.

Caroline are going back to step 2? I am still on SS+ to get to goal then will go up to step 3, it's scary but looking forward to it.

So another day to deal with - one day at a time on this diet makes it easier to deal with.

Does Coke Zero make any difference to your losses???

Lisalu82 said:
Ok ladies another day to conquer!! Good to see yesterday ended on a calm note, we all have crap days but I think it's all part of learning about our new relationship with food. I know that when I have had my bad days about 30mins after I feeling really sick and ill, not sure if it's my tummy sending those signals or my brain for failing.

Caroline are going back to step 2? I am still on SS+ to get to goal then will go up to step 3, it's scary but looking forward to it.

So another day to deal with - one day at a time on this diet makes it easier to deal with.

Does Coke Zero make any difference to your losses???

Morning lisa! Yep like u say another day to get through but i am feeling more confident now. Basically i will tell my cdc about how hard i found this week and about the blow out and see what she says, but i have already decided to go back to step2 for at least a few days, i really wasn't ready for all that carb i don't think!
Re coke zero i was basically having 1 a day and it didn't do anything bad, is still lost. There is nothing in it to make u gain but i think they don't promote it as fizzy drinks are not a great habit to get in to. I know i basically never drunk them before cd! Xx

Back