Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Glad everyone is feeling good, I had a shocking sleep, am absolutely knackered my stomach is grumbling and I've got a very full day. I have major issues with coke zero, I lived on it before this diet so I really struggle. The first two weeks I had none but have been slipping a few in since...trying to stay off it :-(

Hi all,
So weig in over and done with and have put on half a lb. I expected it and it really could have been worse as as well as that binge i had booze on fri and sat! Had a good chat with my cdc and she won't put me back on step2 as she said it isn't a realistic way to live life and won't help deal with food issues. As well as trying to lose weight we are aiming for some semblance of normality and I can't be reliant on cambridge forever. I totally agree with her really, i mean seriously i cannot be forever doing this diet so i have to basically sort it out myself! I told her how hungry i had been feeling so she said fill up on salads and move the food options i have around to see what works best for me. She has made me feel better and positive that i can do this and get my life back lol. Today I am really going to go for it and have a 100% step3 day!

That seems really sensible hun, half a pound is nothing.. i think im heading well into the 10s again!

Ive decide to do a halfway between ss+ and 810.. 810 quantities without the milk this week then bring the milk in next week x

That seems really sensible hun, half a pound is nothing.. i think im heading well into the 10s again!

Ive decide to do a halfway between ss+ and 810.. 810 quantities without the milk this week then bring the milk in next week x

Sounds like a plan! I mean there is hardly a huge amount of difference between ss+ and step2 anyway so you will be fine. Best to do that and be able to control what you are doing and have a bit of flexibility. I have to reminf myself that i have still lost over a stone and that was all on step2 so for anyone worrying that won't work it totally will!
Changing the subject, I'm looking at a leather jacket from ASOS and don't know whether to get a 10 or a 12!? Bought two dresses from there in a 10 that fit and a blazer from new look also a 10 and fits pefectly. I think part of me is thinking what if i get bigger and doesn't fit lol! xx

can you order both and return one?

Depends if you want to wear it over thicker things or not hun... exciting though!!

I think i panicked about 810 and that (as well as the sheer exhaustion and upset last week) contributed to me falling off the wagon for so long, so if im halfway there its not just a big climb (even though its not - just feels like it!)

lil_legs said:
can you order both and return one?

Depends if you want to wear it over thicker things or not hun... exciting though!!

I think i panicked about 810 and that (as well as the sheer exhaustion and upset last week) contributed to me falling off the wagon for so long, so if im halfway there its not just a big climb (even though its not - just feels like it!)

Am gona be optimistic and order the 10 i think! They r pretty efficient about sending stuff back etc. amazing how losing weight opens up sooo many more clothing options, it is totally exciting (yet v bad for bank balance!)

You have been through a really tough time and to stick with such a hard regime as well i think is nigh on impossible for anyone! But i really think ul do well on 810, u will stick to it an feel better for the extra allowance but remember too that on a col of weekends i had booze and still lost, and when i ate more food it was all allowed stuff. U will kick this weight honestly, and we all pull eachother through. And at least u r still here an trying when u could have given up! I thought that yest about me, how the old me would have just packed it all in. We r changing :)

Hi all,
So weig in over and done with and have put on half a lb. I expected it and it really could have been worse as as well as that binge i had booze on fri and sat! Had a good chat with my cdc and she won't put me back on step2 as she said it isn't a realistic way to live life and won't help deal with food issues. As well as trying to lose weight are aiming for some semblance of normality and I can't be reliant on cambridge forever. I totally agree with her really, i mean seriously i cannot be forever doing this diet so i have to basically sort it out myself! I told her how hungry i had been feeling so she said fill up on salads and move the food options i have around to see what works best for me. She has made me feel better and positive that i can do this and get my life back lol. Today I am really going to go for it and have a 100% step3 day!

So half a pound is nothing it could be water weight or something so I wouldnt stress. I agree with you counceller but totally understand where your coming from having the shakes creates some kind of security I think. Im back on 100% now until friday when I will only have a couple of vodka cokes so hopefully the damage isnt too bad but I know I have put on.

Good luck today everyone xxx

You are all doing great, and caroline - defo go with the 10! I put money on it that it'll fit :). I'm in my old size 10's now (my size 12's look like i've borrowed them from someone, like a lost property box ha ha) so onwards and upwards (or downwards in weight) can't wait until I'm in size 8's again (although I have NO size 8 clothes, they went in the bin a long time ago....so here's to future shopping spree's and my bank account taking a battering lol)

Caroline - 1/2 lb is absolutely nothing so well done you must of been good the rest of the week!! And def buy the size 10 or your giving yourself room for growth!! Lol
I am scared too about moving up the steps but suppose its all part of the new attitude towards food.

Missie - today is a new day, and let's face it you have just got engaged so the celebrating will go on for a while!

Lani - it's great when your smaller clothes that used to be at the back of your wardrobe fit isn't it!?

Lil legs - I am a bit like you about panicking about going up the steps. I am SS+ at the mo and was going to go up to step 3 so that I could start exercising etc but have decided that I want to get to goal before I do that.

Caroline - 1/2 lb is absolutely nothing so well done you must of been good the rest of the week!! And def buy the size 10 or your giving yourself room for growth!! Lol
I am scared too about moving up the steps but suppose its all part of the new attitude towards food.

Missie - today is a new day, and let's face it you have just got engaged so the celebrating will go on for a while!

Lani - it's great when your smaller clothes that used to be at the back of your wardrobe fit isn't it!?

Lil legs - I am a bit like you about panicking about going up the steps. I am SS+ at the mo and was going to go up to step 3 so that I could start exercising etc but have decided that I want to get to goal before I do that.

Thanks Lisa thats true and im soooooooo happpppppy!!!!

It's an awesome feeling (although people are eating amazing smelling food in the office today...it's very hard)

Well I've had a bar and my chicken.. salad had gone off so I had the option of chips or carrots... Had carrots so not really allowed but better than chips x

Loool definately better than chips xxx

There are jelly snakes going round the office and my mouth is watering but im not giving in nooooo wayyyyyyy.

We will do this its mind over matter :)

We have cakes, doughnuts, biscuits, sweets...you name it, we have it today. This is the furst really hard day of trying to resist...i'm having issues with this diet and my TOTM as well so that isn't making me feel any better :-(

Cor I bet............my main problem is sugar I actually think im addicted!!!!!!!!!
O yeah and alcohol looooooool

How are you saying no??? Do you get any grief for saying no?

Cor I bet............my main problem is sugar I actually think im addicted!!!!!!!!!
O yeah and alcohol looooooool

How are you saying no??? Do you get any grief for saying no?

I haven't got a sweet tooth, i'm all about the burgers (and alcohol) lol. I'm really struggling, thankfully people I work with have been fairly supportive and aren't ramming them down my throat which helps (plus they've seen how much i've lost in such a short amount of time and are quite impressed) x

In RED!!

Back