Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Girls

I love your recent posts - they really tickled me!

I'm dreaming of my first night off when I can actually eat a proper meal and have loads of vino!!!!!!!!

Good luck to you all x

Um so.......
I lost 2 1/2lbs WAHOOOOOO! Its a Christmas miracle!!! Can't believe it, thank bloody god i did all that exercise as thats def what it is. 1/2lb away from goal now BOOM! And got me some mix a mousse too so happy days.

Guys, if i managed it this week anyone can! xxx

Congrats hun, you're doing so well :)

Um so.......
I lost 2 1/2lbs WAHOOOOOO! Its a Christmas miracle!!! Can't believe it, thank bloody god i did all that exercise as thats def what it is. 1/2lb away from goal now BOOM! And got me some mix a mousse too so happy days.

Guys, if i managed it this week anyone can! xxx

Well done - you must be on cloud 9!

1/2lb away from goal - yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x

Cheers guys, i am pretty happy. Especially because this tells me i can have a blow out and party or whatever one day a week, so long as i exercise and eat well the rest of the time, which is kind of how i envisaged my life post cd anyway.
Sooo glad i put those trainers on last night :) xx

lil_legs said:
Amazing! Chuffed for you :)

Cheers mate. Feeling super motivated again :)

lil_legs said:
I'm struggling today really want some carbs with my chicken at lunch but I won't, may have some illegal veg though but that's not the end of the world if it stops me havin carbs x

Yeah just fill yourself with lettuce, cucumber and other green stuff is my advice. Funny i never really got the carb craving as i think its. Oz i never ate many before but boy oh boy did/ do u miss veg! My cdc said having extra salad veg is no biggy but just watch the ones that have more carbs :) stay strong, u can do it chick xx

lil_legs said:
In work so no salad available so I had illegal carrots again, better than chips tho! x

Haha bless ya, sure they wont do any damage and def better than chips! Can u take like a little geeky cool bag with some veg or whatever in? Might be worth a try jn case u Have a starvation emergency! I have to make my food and take it around with me or i am doomed! Although That didnt really work for a sat nght out in london! X

Caroline well done am I allowed to secretly be jealous cx

Seriously BOOOOOOOOOOOM!

So far its not working for me I'm a glass of vino, double voddy & soda and double gin n slimline tonic down!!!!

Blimin lunch with the boss!!!!!

Missie seriously where do u work, it sound mental and super fun?!
Lil legs chicken alone def wouldnt do it for me either, gotta have a mountain of salad as well. Funny, i would swap extra veg over carb any time. Guess its just what ur used to. Carbs dont really agree with me anyway specially sh*t ones like bread! X

Lol up London it's crazy love it tho but vino has a lot to answer for ESP as I'm on my way home and feel like going OUT OUT!!!!

Love u guys xx

MissieCB said:
Lol up London it's crazy love it tho but vino has a lot to answer for ESP as I'm on my way home and feel like going OUT OUT!!!!

Love u guys xx

Haha love it missie's trollied, good work! Xx

Ps choc orange mix a mousse is amaze balls :)

Caroline_Louise said:
Haha love it missie's trollied, good work! Xx

Ps choc orange mix a mousse is amaze balls :)

Loool nearly but no more on way home for a shake!!!! Willpower.com
Just expressing my feelings looool

How much was it??

MissieCB said:
Loool nearly but no more on way home for a shake!!!! Willpower.com
Just expressing my feelings looool

How much was it??

Good girl, proud of u :)

My cdc gave me an open one to try as her daughter used it and hated it lol. She's pretty good at letting me try stuff.

Xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Good girl, proud of u :)

My cdc gave me an open one to try as her daughter used it and hated it lol. She's pretty good at letting me try stuff.

Xx

Sooooooooo the price?????? Xxxx

Back