Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

I cant stop eating but feel better to share on this thread cos noone will judge me and then I went shopping feeling like a total ass for eating and came back home with a costa!!! Life is good. That's as much as rock and roll i get (mum of 3). X hope u guys are all good and whatever we've eaten or not eaten here's to a better day tomorrow.

lil_legs said:
Well i havent been disastrous but i haven't been 100%... sorry girls.. i ate a twix!

im gonna aim to ss+ all week but if i dont as long as i dont go over 1000 cals im not gonna beat myself up. ive just tried on my fancy dress costume for sat so thats all the motivation i need.

after im back from the hen party i will give it one last push as there is nothing else on and then hello JUDDD

A twix?! Get thee to the naughty step u baaad girl!
Really, if ur not bothered than im not either ;-) And this JUDD thing is not for me i dont think but i totally see why it appeals. Just dont forget all about us lot when u leave cd.
Im jn bed like missie. Just had to explain to my dad that if i go downstairs it could end in disaster so im staying put. Jst watched dont tell the bride, missie i am sooo excited for u! X

I love our little thread... one of us is guaranteed to do something wrong haha - mainly me but i really don't care! as long as im still coming on here im not completely wild which can only be a good thing, id have completely given up and put loads back on by now on any other attempt!

lil_legs said:
I love our little thread... one of us is guaranteed to do something wrong haha - mainly me but i really don't care! as long as im still coming on here im not completely wild which can only be a good thing, id have completely given up and put loads back on by now on any other attempt!

Me toooo! Even tho i ended up posting to myself this arvo it meant i didnt give in and eat my own head off, thank the lord!
Ive decided if u aim lower so for me step2, then going above that is ok?! So ive been 100% on something at least! Ive decided i hate food tho, or it hates me. Moderation is not something i do well! I really should go back a step properly with all the social stuff i have coming up but this morning i was starving! X

A twix?! Get thee to the naughty step u baaad girl!
Really, if ur not bothered than im not either ;-) And this JUDD thing is not for me i dont think but i totally see why it appeals. Just dont forget all about us lot when u leave cd.
Im jn bed like missie. Just had to explain to my dad that if i go downstairs it could end in disaster so im staying put. Jst watched dont tell the bride, missie i am sooo excited for u! X

im in bed too, all creamed up on my tattoo ready to leave another inprint on my sheets!

i will do my best to have a carb free/choc free wednesday :)

Im leaving butt prints on my sofa can't be bothered to get into bed just yet. Going to have a better day tomorrow too eat only whats in the book and I have a training session so looking forward to that. I've skipped 2 weigh in's so hopefully by next Tuesday I've either sts or at Least lost a few....

Newtocd said:
Im leaving butt prints on my sofa can't be bothered to get into bed just yet. Going to have a better day tomorrow too eat only whats in the book and I have a training session so looking forward to that. I've skipped 2 weigh in's so hopefully by next Tuesday I've either sts or at Least lost a few....

Ur training will probs spur u on, u just gotta find that thing that motivates u i guess. I was looking at pics of me before i started and my face is so podgy it revolted me, and also i scared myself last cpl days by how easily i slid back in to old binging ways and i so dont want to be that person again. Its why when ive been bad and think i should go down a step i actually then think no because i have to learn to eat normally! X

It's true the days I work out im really good with my food and the 2 days that i don't I find it easier to cheat. Righty cyber ***** slap me tomorrow if I cheat. Off to bed otherwise I'll finish my Pringles tube

Newtocd said:
It's true the days I work out im really good with my food and the 2 days that i don't I find it easier to cheat. Righty cyber ***** slap me tomorrow if I cheat. Off to bed otherwise I'll finish my Pringles tube

Haha in that case be off with ya!
Good luck for tomorrow, jump in here if u struggle, even if u end up posting to yourself it still helps i find!

Morning guys! Well ive woken up with tummy rumbling but nothing is going in it until after weigh in, that is a fact! Will let u all know the verdict after 8, but having just got on my own scales it is def not gonna be like last week, doh!! Cross ur fingers and toes got me that its only a 1-2lbs gain, eek! Happy hump day y'all xx

Morning! Chin up Caroline - all you need is a good week and it will be gone again!! This is what I will be like on Sunday for my weigh in:(. Ok so I am going to try and do a SS+ day today - as long as I don't get too hungry!!! Really need to focus and be a good girl for these 4days up to weigh in.

Newtocd - I also have 3kids and you sound very similar to me with your excitement about shopping alone!!! I went to Starbucks yesterday and had a skinny latte and a brownie - BUT it was a day off and I knew it was a treat so it's fine. We have to learn that we eat in moderation - and I think when we unintentionally go off plan we eat too much of the wrong food, instead of enough to curb the craving!!

Right Wednesday - you are going to be a SS+ day!!!!

everything is crossed for you hun xx

Ok so 1.5lbs gain and back up to 10st 2lbs. Obvs not ideal BUT i had four whole days where i stuffed my face so actually it should be dbl that at least, and def would have been had i not exercised. I am now taking each day as it comes but today will be 100% step3. Not seeing by cdc til 23rd now and she is away most of 'summer' but she said it would be nice if i was in the 9's on my next visit so she has spurred me on :)
Right guys, lets show weds who's boss! Xx

ooo thats not too bad and it will come of well easy if you stick to it. I have to get into the nines this week if it kills me too! zxx

Caroline that's not too bad.

Right let's kick Wednesdays butt!!!

MissieCB said:
ooo thats not too bad and it will come of well easy if you stick to it. I have to get into the nines this week if it kills me too! zxx

Yeah am really not bothered as like you say if i actually stick to it imagine what will happen! U'll do jt babes, u've been doing really well! Xx

except for the alcohol!!! Really need to stick to it :(

Thanks all...yesterday was pants...ended up eating fajitas lol (oh well, i'll try again today) going for SS 100% today, tomorrow and Friday. Going to see Swedish House Mafia on Saturday in Milton Keynes and have vowed not to drink so is I can get my shakes in to the Bowl i'll be 100% SS....if I can't it'll be burgers and hot dogs ha ha x

Lani123 said:
Thanks all...yesterday was pants...ended up eating fajitas lol (oh well, i'll try again today) going for SS 100% today, tomorrow and Friday. Going to see Swedish House Mafia on Saturday in Milton Keynes and have vowed not to drink so is I can get my shakes in to the Bowl i'll be 100% SS....if I can't it'll be burgers and hot dogs ha ha x

JEALOUS!!! Thats near me too :)
Hate to say it but am 99% sure they wont ket u take shakes in as every gig ive ever been to they have even taken water off me so u may as well not chance losing ur shakes and the money they cost u! Sup to u though! U seem super determined now, lets see if we can all be 100% by end of the day ;-)
Missie tell that booze monkey to leave u alone! Xx

Back