Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Lil legs and Caroline - life is for enjoying so bloody well go out and have a blast!!!!!

Still have only had 2 shakes, will put kids to bed and then have either a shake or prawn salad.

lil_legs said:
nothing secret about our alcoholism!

Ha yes zis is true. Singledom has not been good for my liver!! X

Lisalu82 said:
Lil legs and Caroline - life is for enjoying so bloody well go out and have a blast!!!!!

Still have only had 2 shakes, will put kids to bed and then have either a shake or prawn salad.

Christ on a bike, u r seriously impressive, and must be disappearing now! Im done for the day and stuck 100%, today was better than yesterday so hears hoping tomorrow is better still. This weather sucks ass tho. It could reward us for our goodness with sun :-( How will we show off our new skinny selves?! X

Hey all I'm good been 100% with no frikin alcohol...shock horror!!

Tried to make chicken crisps with the soup but didn't happen just having it as soup now Loool xxx

MissieCB said:
Hey all I'm good been 100% with no frikin alcohol...shock horror!!

Tried to make chicken crisps with the soup but didn't happen just having it as soup now Loool xxx

Haha i tried that once and it was just disgusting gunge, also gave up!

Well done tho chick, think we can all tick the 100% box! X

For first time In days loooooool x makes me more determined tomoz x

MissieCB said:
For first time In days loooooool x makes me more determined tomoz x

Yeah me too, if i can pull off 100% til sat night when/if i go out i will be seriously impressed with myself! In fact if we all do it would be amaze balls. My night out on sat isnt set in stone yet and in fact would be better not to go out but i get sooo bored and would probably eat crap instead! X

lil_legs said:
well i will be 100% tomorrow but i cant promise i wont have a glass of wine with my parents Friday night when i get in from work at 10:30 pm boooooo

I think thats allowed, boozy treats in Exchange for Our goodness :) Makes me laugh how i feel thinner from 2 days of not cheating, if i can just stop feeling hungry!! I think thats why step2 was so much easier coz of ketosis, i miss it :-/ x

I am starting to panic.. worked out my bills etc for next month and I AM SKINT!!!!

Got a wedding day and night the day before my august pay too.. bloooooooooooooooooody bad timing.

i litterally cannot have a life after this weekend... good thing im doing so much overtime i guess x

Know the feeling babe. I need to sort my sh*t out so i dont have to keep paying for shakes! Must. Get. To. Goal. And. Stay. There!

Well I opted for prawn salad, so a good day!! Sounds like we all had a good day!!

Bloody weather - its peeing down. Bloody summer holidays and it's rained every day. Going to bed positive and hope tomoz is just as good for all of us.

lil_legs said:
I've counted I've got 12 days left and then I may just have to calorie count 1000 a day... No shakes no extras! x

I will miss my shakes :-( But really u could easily swap them for healthy snacks of equivalent calories, esp on step3. I was thinking about this earlier and wondered why i foud calorie counting so hard before. X

Lisalu82 said:
Well I opted for prawn salad, so a good day!! Sounds like we all had a good day!!

Bloody weather - its peeing down. Bloody summer holidays and it's rained every day. Going to bed positive and hope tomoz is just as good for all of us.

Glad u ate some actual food! But well done :)
I HATE this stupid weather, mega ball ache! Sleep well x

lil_legs said:
Yeah will just have to be good seeing as I just got rid of my bigger clothes ;) it'll be a month of strict calorie counting and the gym! x

Ur positive, i need to get my head that way as also have chucked out all my clothes! Was browsing again at old profile pics on fb and ones i used to think were ok make me want to vom now, my face was like a globe! X

Back