Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

lil_legs said:
challenge accepted

ill face the music on friday too. without any doubt its a gain but thats fine, it'll be gone again soon!

Thats the attitude my girl! My aim is to be at least back at 10st (goal) by 3rd august. obvs thats a little way away but no idea what i weigh now and in reality i will have at leaat 1 day totally off plan next weekend! X

lil_legs said:
i hope to be back at 9 st 12 in 2 weeks :) x

I like this plan :) We can dooo itttt! X

Ps u look so gorge in all these new fb pics!

lil_legs said:
new pics???

ooh i had a panic on then haha, pink dress? that was the weekend i came back from hols, bout 10 st 6!! the night i was a naughty girl ;)

Yeah pink dress, u look lush! An if thats 10st 6 than imagine 9st 12! High 5 to naughtiness hehe :)

Challenge also accepted xxxx with bells on!!!

Oh my god! Now im not seeing my cdc tomorrow i have to pick up 28 days of products from her house on tues as she is away until 22nd august. If i buy for 2 shakes a day so not even step2 and 5 bars for emergencys thats over £100 Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiize!!!!!!! If thats not a reason to stick i dunno what is because that is a LOT of wonga :-s Feels silly doesnt it when u work outthe cost!

lil_legs said:
haha seen mr naughty last night, but was behaved xx

Ha! V restrained of u chick ;-) I shall be looking for a naughty boy to snog in london on 4th august. If he also happens to drive a nice car then that'll be a bonus (shallow, moi?!)

Caroline_Louise said:
Ha! V restrained of u chick ;-) I shall be looking for a naughty boy to snog in london on 4th august. If he also happens to drive a nice car then that'll be a bonus (shallow, moi?!)

Loool xxxxc

Bunch of tarts aren't we ;-)

Maaaan cant wait for more hot weather tomoz. Shakes are lush then in the heat, plus once my meeting is over at lunch time i can cone home and sleep in the sun and hopefully not be starving all day, although after todays pig out i prob will be!

Im really feeling like I need to get something to eat today and I'm planning to have a can of tuna in water(NOT OIL) with maybe some mushroom slices and a tomato...I think it should help :)

Im really feeling like I need to get something to eat today and I'm planning to have a can of tuna in water(NOT OIL) with maybe some mushroom slices and a tomato...I think it should help :)

Hey hun definately if you feel like eating that wont do any harm xxxx

Oh my god! Now im not seeing my cdc tomorrow i have to pick up 28 days of products from her house on tues as she is away until 22nd august. If i buy for 2 shakes a day so not even step2 and 5 bars for emergencys thats over £100 Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiize!!!!!!! If thats not a reason to stick i dunno what is because that is a LOT of wonga :-s Feels silly doesnt it when u work outthe cost!

Jezz thats a lot to shell out in one go!! What you gonna do????? Isnt there another CDC you can go to while she is away x

MissieCB said:
Jezz thats a lot to shell out in one go!! What you gonna do????? Isnt there another CDC you can go to while she is away x

I never asked, kinda wish i had now but tbh even if i paid it over 4 weeks it would still come out the same pay cheque anyway, just feels loads in one go :-(
Xx

Morning babies!

Right the sun is shining and i am ready to kick kick mondays ass! Just stood on my own v inaccurate scales (had overwhelming urge!) and if i work out what i think tw difference is i would say i am about 10st5. I can lose 5lbs in 2 weeks right? Even with 2 day off at the weekend? Am gonna buy some good scales today which prob means i will get all weighing obsessed again but if it stops me reaching for crap food between now and friday i dont care!

Good luck, kick some monday butt guys xxx

Heelllloooo x been missing, had my family here and was so occupied with them, I never got time to log on. I haven't had time to read back either, so I hope everyone is ok. I have learned this weekend that emotional eating is still a major problem for me, but I managed to control it to healthy food. My daughter and her boyfriend had their car broken into in Italy and a lot of the their stuff stolen, including her passport and the windows smashed. They made their way to my Dads in Germany yesterday - I don't think I have ever worried so much in all my life. Hence the eating - it could have been worse, but I am just getting ready to go wi and have thought of every excuse not to go. I know I will have out on weight, but I also know that is the fact whether I wi or not. I shall just get it over with.
I have no visitors and a busy week at work so no excuses.

I only want to do this for another three weeks surely I can get my head down and battle through for such a short space of time...

Hope everyone is doing ok - will catch up soon x

I've only blinking lost !, granted its only a pound but lost - I was convinced I had put on... Unbelievable.
I am now having an omelette before going to work early to catch up after my week off. I am doing sleep overs this week, always a challenge so I have bought bars to take instead of raiding the kitchen.

Can not believe I lost...

Back