Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Caroline - read back through the messages you sent me on Saturday and trust me they will help. We put to much pressure on ourselves, took the boys to McDonald's for dinner tonight and had a chicken salad. Something in me has obviously changed for me to order that, however I still crave chocolate!!! And not cd chocolate - Cadburys chocolate!!!!

Lisalu82 said:
Caroline - read back through the messages you sent me on Saturday and trust me they will help. We put to much pressure on ourselves, took the boys to McDonald's for dinner tonight and had a chicken salad. Something in me has obviously changed for me to order that, however I still crave chocolate!!! And not cd chocolate - Cadburys chocolate!!!!

Ha and me saying i can dish out advice but not take it lol. I am going to push on over next few days. Wonder if i do one strict cd day then te next slighty more relaxed day like step3 or 4 whether it may solve things. Trial an error, i am taking away my time reatraints as u say that is the pressure! X

True, you might be putting to much pressure on yourself without realising it. the thing with swapping from one day to the next is that it might confuse your body. How about if you cd and calorie count, as your working out etc that might be quite good. So aim for 1000cal a day say and stick to that including your shakes. Fitness pal is great as it shows you what % of carbs/protein etc you have had.

Maybe you need a change from only doing cd - so maybe the above may work?? Trial and error!!

Lisalu82 said:
True, you might be putting to much pressure on yourself without realising it. the thing with swapping from one day to the next is that it might confuse your body. How about if you cd and calorie count, as your working out etc that might be quite good. So aim for 1000cal a day say and stick to that including your shakes. Fitness pal is great as it shows you what % of carbs/protein etc you have had.

Maybe you need a change from only doing cd - so maybe the above may work?? Trial and error!!

Think you might be on to something there! My body gets way too used to stuff but i dnt think ive given step2 a long enough try again for that to be the issue, something is just not clickig when it comes to me and my emotions! I think i am just going to do my best an if i even lose a col lbs by the 4th then great but otherwise just to get back to goal soon :)

Sounds sensible, as long as I am 9st when I go on hols then I will be happy. Didn't decide to lose weight for holiday decided to lose weight for the forever me, so it's not a quick fix I know the hard part comes in September!!!

Morning all! Trying to start the day feeling positive instead of with a feeling of disappointment about yesterday lol (also my house smells of toast!)
At least the sun is shining which helps. I sooo dont feel like cucling but the day is all mine so going to have my coffee and see what happens.
Have a food one everyone, i really hope we can all do it today xx

Good day or food day? :p

Either be HAPPY! X

Ha was gonna say the same thing looooooool

Hope you guys are all good feeling very positive today and looking forward to another 100% day!!! The weather is amazing :)

xxxxx

Haha, u know ur a fatty when thats the kind of typo you make!!

MissieCB said:
Ha was gonna say the same thing looooooool

Hope you guys are all good feeling very positive today and looking forward to another 100% day!!! The weather is amazing :)

xxxxx

Couldn't tell you what a 100% day is haha. I am reigning myself in today ready to kick some butt in this challenge I start tomorrow x

Another sunny morning!! Eldest boys are at tennis this morning so just have little man at home, jobs for us this morning though:(

Coffee and brekkie down, tell you what I missed last night - nice cold Pimms!!

lil_legs said:
Couldn't tell you what a 100% day is haha. I am reigning myself in today ready to kick some butt in this challenge I start tomorrow x

Oh i was so hungry this morn i had shredded wheat and an apple but whatevs!

Hey all, hope you've been keeping well, i'm back on it properly from today (after having more issues with my dodgy nose...and a stomach bug). The sun is shining, here's to my next stone :)

Im 100% too jeez this is not like us loooool!!!!!!!!

lil_legs said:
Shake and omelette down. Gonna have a 1000 day - think my days of 810 and ss are over!

Me too! I have not been good but not awful which seems the best ican hope for atm!

Back