Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

im off to belfast 17th to see my mate for celebrations looool xxx

Dangerous x

Well I have decided that I am off diet now until I get back from holiday which is end of August!! I go on Tuesday morning so thought I would be normal with no shakes etc for the days leading up to it.

So wish me luck that I don't have 2st to lose when I get back. Lmao!!!

u wont dont panic xxxx

can i come lol

Struggling.com

Literally takin all my will power nt to cave in and eat crap!!!

Snap I'm in the blimin pub!!!!!

With chicken wings x

Is Malibu ok? It's a clear spirit yh

MissieCB said:
Is Malibu ok? It's a clear spirit yh

Possibly im a bit late now but think malibu is full f sugar babe, vodka or gin are the best i think xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Possibly im a bit late now but think malibu is full f sugar babe, vodka or gin are the best i think xx

Yep bit late!!! Along with the world buffet x

MissieCB said:
Yep bit late!!! Along with the world buffet x

S'ok, i had some pasta and shredded wheat (not together!) an a tracker. Did go to the gym but didnt do that much tbh. This weather makes me withered and useless! X

Omg

Attachments

• image-2397271837.jpg
    image-2397271837.jpg
    461.2 KB · Views: 45
MissieCB said:

Oh my f**k!! That looks amazing.com!!!

I had a wispa gold, oops! Sab ur in the wrong thread love if ur looking for dedicated dieters haha!

Sab1986 said:
That's friendly

If u look at our convos we are all v much for a bit of banter so please dont take that as offensive, it wasn't meant to be at all.

Congratulations on your good day and ur v welcome to be part of this thread. I was merely pointing out that we are not the best people for a good influence.

Could have said it better myself..... We are the worst at it I think.

Sab trust me ur more than welcome Caroline is just taking the mick out of us lot looool!!

That desert was amazing I loved every second!!!

Back