Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

lil_legs said:
Well I had a shake, my prawns and cous cous, monster munch and cheese and crackers- not the best but came in at 900 cals

Monster munch?!! Pickled onion flavour is literally my all time fave hangover snack, good choice babe! Ur day sounds yum and given how few calories too thats good to know!

lil_legs said:
The naughties were 400 - ooops my lunch was amazing though and healthy too :)

U love the old prawns couscous combo eh chick. I love prawns but the little teeny ones give me the creeps and the big ones are a bit pricey unless on offer. I need to branch out from quorn though! Wrll i spose i did but wispa gold was probably the wrong kind of branch ;-)

lil_legs said:
Haha

I don't like the lil ones either - be back to chicken next week cos I'm skint!

Do ya like turkey? I buy this big bag of turkey breast all ready for the freezer and so cheap! Slightly lower fat content too. Some people dont like it tho x

lil_legs said:
I'm not a fan, have to keep trying though! Haha x

Diet bad enough as it is without forcing stuff u dont like down u ;-)

What the hell are we going to do when we have all completed our weight loss journey - I know for sure I would miss this forum!!! Not to bad today considering I had no cd products as trying not to have any now as off on hols on Tuesday morning. I feel like I am missing something not having my nice ice blended shake :(
Off for my holiday beauty treatments tomorrow morning and then to pick up my sons birthday Prezzie then off to the cinema and dinner for an early birthday treat. Let's hope The Lorax is good so I am not tempted to eat the kids popcorn!!!

Your banter on this thread is so funny, I come on here just to read it & see what you's have been up to!

Ps know what you mean about the tiny prawns *creepy* lol x

jenm said:
Your banter on this thread is so funny, I come on here just to read it & see what you's have been up to!

Ps know what you mean about the tiny prawns *creepy* lol x

Hehe aw bless ya, good to hear that our bonkers ramblings are kind of useful in some form! We are all very 'human' on here and do make ( a lot of!) mistakes but we have also done really well too. The nicest thing is the way we pick eachother up if feeling crap, genuinly i would have given up long ago if it wasn't for my pals on here!
Welcome to the 'creepy little prawns' club lol :) x

Lisalu82 said:
What the hell are we going to do when we have all completed our weight loss journey - I know for sure I would miss this forum!!! Not to bad today considering I had no cd products as trying not to have any now as off on hols on Tuesday morning. I feel like I am missing something not having my nice ice blended shake :(
Off for my holiday beauty treatments tomorrow morning and then to pick up my sons birthday Prezzie then off to the cinema and dinner for an early birthday treat. Let's hope The Lorax is good so I am not tempted to eat the kids popcorn!!!

Hehe well my journey is de going to be lasting a lot longer than intended at this rate lol! And no way will i abandoning thos forum, big empty minimim shaped hole in my life!
Soo jeal ur nrly off of and away, u must b super excited! I love the pre hol beaury treatments to get u in the mood. I am sooo desperados for a pedicure, my feet r like rocks and just generally pretty ming as i never wear shoes at home and from all the running...nice! Xx
Ps and yes im writing at 5.30am, cant sleep :(

Caroline you need to have a fish pedicure!! I am getting my own for home in September as my feet are ok but come winter there rank as I live in wellies what with the horses and dogs!!

Am mega excited - might be something todo with the fact we haven't told the kids!!! They might work it out when we get to the airport.

oooo your going away again im so jealous xx

Sounds like everyone did better than me last night but im still thinking about that dessert and how lovely it was!!!

Not even that bothered that i messed up really to be honest ha! Despite having to be rolled into work cos im so fat loooool xx

Hope everyone has a clearer head than me this morning (which cant be hard) looked at my phone this morning and I had text me CDC confessing all to her so looks like im facing the music tomorrow morning!

MissieCB said:
oooo your going away again im so jealous xx

Sounds like everyone did better than me last night but im still thinking about that dessert and how lovely it was!!!

Not even that bothered that i messed up really to be honest ha! Despite having to be rolled into work cos im so fat loooool xx

Hope everyone has a clearer head than me this morning (which cant be hard) looked at my phone this morning and I had text me CDC confessing all to her so looks like im facing the music tomorrow morning!

Hehehe u actually crease me up, LOVE that u drunkenly confessed bless u! You know what im glad u enjoyed it. Beig bad i pointless when it makes us feel guilty and guilt is a totally pointless emotion. Wow check me out, hirl power and all that! God im tired!! X

lil_legs said:
How long are you away for?

Just counted I have 4 full weeks left in work- no more messing!!! x

Im going on aug 15th, willy the whale washing ip on the beach :-/

Back