Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

lil_legs said:
can i come? except in my suitcase i will mainly have bikinis and vodka x

Sold! I shall be constructing a bikini out of palm leaves a la sunita on x-factor. We'll be like modern day pirates. F**k u world!! X

lil_legs said:
we can have big sticks incase any men come along and poke them with it!! ill be drunkenly making my voodoo doll too ready for my return ;)

No no the potion rememer?!!
Actually voodoo doll maybe good for back up. I will only need about 3 sticks for one of the frenchman as he is such a tiddler! Can i make a voodoo car do u think? Might upset him more!

hahaha i forgot, i was having a chat with my friend from work last night and she wanted to make a little curly haired voodoo doll of him so we can trick him back into coming back to me lol.

so wrong, i was talking to him today and felt guilty lol x

lil_legs said:
hahaha i forgot, i was having a chat with my friend from work last night and she wanted to make a little curly haired voodoo doll of him so we can trick him back into coming back to me lol.

so wrong, i was talking to him today and felt guilty lol x

Hehehe amazing, love it! I am so disillusioned with men etc i am having a sort of delirious laughing fit. Honestly, totally sick of all lifes bs atm, im booking our island tickets right rhis second!
On a separate note im going to sleep so i can hopefully get up and run. If i go to mars and back that may have an impact on todays cals lol. Will update on 1st JUDD down day xxx

Hello.
Firsrly, thanks for taking the time to read my long post! And am relieved you didn't think I was sticking my nose in!
I've got relatives staying at the mo and feel rude tapping away while they're here so I'll do a proper reply tmrw while I'm at work
Hope you're all having a good day x

Hello.
Firsrly, thanks for taking the time to read my long post! And am relieved you didn't think I was sticking my nose in!
I've got relatives staying at the mo and feel rude tapping away while they're here so I'll do a proper reply tmrw while I'm at work 
Hope you're all having a good day x

oooo YO YO looking forward to some more words and Caroline please keep me updated on this juddd it looks really good have been reading Ruths diary on the section on here! O yeah and I hope you bought three island tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im actually in a positive mood today but this shoes how bad this diet effects your mood swings really does. Stood on the scales this morning and looks like im 4lbs down but who bloody knows anymore!!! Seriously wanna do juddd just so para that i will end up putting on instead :( Why cant people sell thin geans.

Lil legs if its ment to be it will be honey but your so good if that was me id prob be calling drunk texting and hanging off his legs at work loool xxx How is your weigh in? xxx

i have everything crossed lolx

OMG I can't wait to hear Lil Legs!!

Guys, just to say I have started a diary in the JUDD diary section. I am going to juggle that and this thread as I cannot imagine not chatting to my little pallys on here every day (you keep me going!) but I decided if I am going to make a success of JUDD i thik it woukd help to post what I do every day etc. Also they have some super knowledgable people who can hopefully assist me when I am confused as I undoubtedly will be!
I am such a crap sleeper and woke up at 5.30am and did my diary, you will LOL at the massive ramble, i look totally crackers! Anyway my tum is rumbling but ive had a black coffee and am about to go running. I will go faster knowing i have lil legs results to come back to! Fingers, tose and nose crossed for you gorge xxx

Thats brilliant hun xxxxxx Well done congrats xxx What stage are you doing tho ive lost track loooooool!!

Caroline i have already read it babe and looking forward to the updates xxx

I'm not doing cd at all, healthy eating and herbalife shake once or twice a day (for convenience mainly!) and only trying to snack on fruit - focus on exercising though!

Tried my goal jeans on and not too far to go, I would love to wear them to my best friends lil girls first birthday on sat, will try anyway!!

Also tried on my dress for a wedding at end of sept and I can't afford to be any bigger than I am now so really can't go wild on hols cos I only have two weeks when I get back to get it off!! x

Lil legs i am stoked for u, u must be well chuffed! Remember to take some pics to keep and lk back on.

I have just come back from my run. It seems to have stopped the tummy rumbling thankfully although im sure it will begin again later with a vengance! Gonna do 1 circuit from my dvd whilst im stil alive, guzzle some water and then do some up day food planning, i am so excited for tomorrow-actual food that im actually allowed! Also some lovely folks have already commented on my diary and one has had loads of success on JUDD so j am v positive. Wooo! Xxxxx

Ive had a read hun...........one question arnt you shi**ing your self about eating 2000 calories thats what worries me xxx cos ive been starving myself my body will prob hold on to everything and i will be huge!

MissieCB said:
Ive had a read hun...........one question arnt you shi**ing your self about eating 2000 calories thats what worries me xxx cos ive been starving myself my body will prob hold on to everything and i will be huge!

Haha i was about to say I'm crapping myself about eating a banana tomorrow yet yesterday i had a sodding maccy d's milk shake and a lasagne lol!

Yes i am a bit if im honest. But there is going to be a bit of trial and error involved in this i think so i shall have to see what happens. Also as one of the JUDD experts pointed out i don't have to eat i do 't have to eat them all, just as many cals as i feel i need. Im going to attempt to eat 'normally' tomorrow (which should be interesting seeing as i have been binging or starving for that many years!) kind of 3 good meals and 2 snacks til i feel satisfied and write all of it down as i go. I will work out the cals and then kind of take it from there i think.
God, so strange thinking about coloured food lol! Xx

lil_legs said:
Well even better I'm actually 9 st 13 and lost 2% body fat! Yay

Boom! Go you thats even more awesome! X

Back