Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Awww missie big hugs!! Vent away! The weight will start flying off soon as your body readjusts doll - have faith in yourself like we all do in you!!

Right going in for the big weigh, hoping its not more than 9 st 13 which was my last official WI but we will see x

Sts 9 st 13, happy with that after this week!

Since I started this challenge my body fat has gone down 2.4% too - chuffed :)

Not going away away til Thursday so I will try and be good as I can til then and be sensible away so hopefully I won't return a million miles from where I am x

lil_legs said:

Not going away away til Thursday so I will try and be good as I can til then and be sensible away so hopefully I won't return a million miles from where I am x

Yay, go you-gotta be happy with that :) Do u know what body fat% is sposed to be out of interest? Mums scales told me mine but it meant nothing as didn't knkw what was aiming for lol.

Xx

wow contgrats honey thats brilliant xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx make sure you enjoy your hol tho xx

Ugh i feel like arse! No run for me and instead back to bed for an hour. Head is banging, lack f sleep me thinks! Catch ya later potaters xxx

Don't be silly missie. I for one dont mind you venting! Thats what this forum is all about- weight loss SUPPORT. We will all be cheesed off at some point, dieting is frustrating. I've been a moany cow last couple of weeks over my results and believe me if I don't get under 10 and half next thur I'm going to be raging!
I know it's hard when you feel like you're going in the wrong direction but try to think long term, you are on a plan now that could work for the rest of your life, it may take a while until your body settles down and adjusts to the lack of milkshakes, and that it isn't going in and out of ketosis anymore, but it will be so worth it in the long run. No pain, no gain and for folk like us watching lbs creep on that we have sacrificed so much to lose is truly painful!
Caroline and legs have cracked it cuz theyve held firm and got the balance right, and we can do same.
By time I finish my challenge you'll prob have cracked it too x

I hope so honey i really do thanks for your kind words i will stick to it i will i will xxxxx Thanks also Caroline you have been a ledge xxxx

Im determined to make this work xxx

You will hun you'll be right in the swing when I'm back off hols and ull be kicking me up the bum!

Hope ur ok Caroline and I haven't sent my bug down the Internet! Ooh I found a peanut kit kat!!

ooooooooooooooo what was it like??

Legs! Eat jt quick and tell me what u think!!!

Miss thats the right attitude, it'll come good for u but ur bod will need a cpl weeks to adjust.

If u lk at my diary i had an epic food failure and wolfed down a load of crap, was up to nrly 1000cals before 10.30 and all because i felt crap and tired and ill! Luckily reigned myself in, faced up to it and wrote it all down. Jst did a 2 1/2 mile run as new i'd carry my guilt round like a sack of sh*t otherwise and actually i feel much better! Shame i couldnt have just done the run to begin with but hey, sti think ive hanged a bit :)
No food now today unless i am genuinly hungry, an i'll be saving those calories for tonights drinkies :) xx

lil_legs said:
Not brave enough yet im weary of my tummy still feeling a bit shakey but will have it after my lunch, maybe with a cuppa this afternoon x

Hmm yes good point. See how u feel. Maybe save it for tomoz. Cant believe i bought one though, u r a ledge! Xx

im gonna look for one too!!

Hey guys am I the only sad one that's home alone and done loads of cleaning!!!!

Wonder how drunk Cazza is looooool zx I'm jel I wanna be out getting sozzled and dancing :(

Couldn't find peanut kit Kat x

Don't worry missie, I'm home 2 :( the pull to go out boozing this week has been overwhelming.

Just been thinking, this time in 20 days i will be eating a diet chef lamb hotpot with brocoli, and this time in 22 days i'll prob be under a table buckled at the wedding!

Think i must have a sadistic streak, am watching man vs food again x

yo-yo said:
Don't worry missie, I'm home 2 :( the pull to go out boozing this week has been overwhelming.

Just been thinking, this time in 20 days i will be eating a diet chef lamb hotpot with brocoli, and this time in 22 days i'll prob be under a table buckled at the wedding!

Think i must have a sadistic streak, am watching man vs food again x

My OH loves that I recon I'd give most of those meals a run for their money no joke!!!!

I've had 400 cals today and ravenous as I'm sure u are too!!!
WI for me tomorrow!!!!

Yeah, pretty hungry but think more mental than physical, but what do I expect watching an american food programme!

I'll keep fingers crossed for your weigh in x

yo-yo said:
Yeah, pretty hungry but think more mental than physical, but what do I expect watching an american food programme!

I'll keep fingers crossed for your weigh in x

Thanks gorgeous xxxx

lil_legs said:
Good luck hun!!

I've eaten loads today, needed it though! Doing whatever I want tomorrow as back to being good sun- Thursday :) x

Glad ur feeling better hunny cxx

Back