Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

awwwwwwwwww legs poor you xxx ive had my sgetti and im stuffed!!! absolutely dont know what to have for dins :hmm:

Poor old legs. U will have evaporated away soon!

Miss ur UD right? The possibilities are endless for dins lol.

I have just found oeanut kitkat chunkys in morrisons. Literally the best thig i could ever put in my mouth but couldnt find anywhere!! Have bought 8 to make sure i have enough to last lol xx

lil_legs said:
Well I had some oven chips and a nap. Not great but feel bit better so I couldn't care less about calories today tbh x

Good! Give a toss today lovely xx

lil_legs said:
Well I had some oven chips and a nap. Not great but feel bit better so I couldn't care less about calories today tbh x

Just get better want the old legs back mwah!!

Kitkat chunk peanut and a coffee. I have died and gone to heaven!! X

lil_legs said:
Can you send one to meee

I actually would. Because i loves you. And missie :) x

lil_legs said:
Bless you. How's ur day been (both of you lovely ladies) x

Mines been good :) Will stik diary up later but i have had a good days eating and i should finish on 850cal. Still got an meal to go included in that allowance too, this judddering is the shiz! This should be a DD mind as tomoro is now up, but given all i had yest was a shake i didnt want to have 2 of them in a row! Xx

lil_legs said:
Fab it's great to see you so chilled, happy and in control hun x

Aw thanks cutie. Glad to hear thats how im coming across nkw. Must make a nice change i guess from hearing me either moaning about hunger or stressing because i ate a tomato!

How u feeling now precious? Xx

Last edited:
I'm enjoying my dinner and after all of today I'm still only at 1500 cals x

image-1100024978.jpg

Corr missie what is that, looks lush!

Pooir legs :-( early night for u gorge. R u working tomorrow? X

Yeah I'm gonna go in, it's my last official shift so I have to sort a few things out, have my last WI for the challenge at 9 then working half 9-half 7.

My parents and neice are home tomorrow til Monday so I'm gonna take my neice out sat and I'm working overtime Sunday and monday, don't plan on doing much work tho!! x

lil_legs said:
Yeah I'm gonna go in, it's my last official shift so I have to sort a few things out, have my last WI for the challenge at 9 then working half 9-half 7.

My parents and neice are home tomorrow til Monday so I'm gonna take my neice out sat and I'm working overtime Sunday and monday, don't plan on doing much work tho!! x

Oooo how exciting xxx

Back