Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

lil_legs said:
I've deleted my exs number. It's in the house in my book but I'm removing any temptation to text him, I will miss him but least I won't be able to tell him that.

Need to shake myself outta this now, he knows where I am.. If he wanted me he would come and get me.

Not being great food wise, but I will be.

Plus I haven't smoked in 2.5 days now :)

Well done with the smoking babe and you are so funny with the number!!! I did that once and ended up calling Vodafone pissed to get the number x

I feel a bit sad/weepy, so bloody stupid!

But the decision has been made so I need to stick by it now, if it's meant to be it will but I need to focus on myself and everything else now :)

Hope you are enjoying xxxxx

lil_legs said:
I feel a bit sad/weepy, so bloody stupid!

But the decision has been made so I need to stick by it now, if it's meant to be it will but I need to focus on myself and everything else now :)

Hope you are enjoying xxxxx

That's the spirit maybe he will realise what he has lost x

My OH Keeps trying to hand me a baby and it's driving me mad in useless with babies.......... Help!!!

Wonder how Cazzas date is going xx

lil_legs said:
Aww maybe he's trying to give you ideas lol!

How much vino you had? I'm dying for a glass as I'm home now but no idea where my family have gone!! Lol my kitten is in the cattery too :(

Ok bottle and two ciders come join me ha!!!

Aawwww little legs ...you in need of a cwtch? Chin up crap makes it all bearable... Besides you looked gorgeous in your pics.... Bet ur ex is kicking himself!!!!

Aww yeah I guess...the sun and cocktails will help...lol... All good here... Doing a bit of cd and calorie counting tbh... Trying to stay under 850 cals... 2lb off so on track I have 5 weeks till a wedding so we'll see... Bit scared of Judd as it takes 2 weeks to kick in, and I don't want to waste a week , but may try after the wedding as I'm in no rush...just a slinky number for wind street for crimbo would put a smile on my face...so grateful to cd for giving me that kick up the ass!!!!

Ha ha yeah.... Stumble being the preferable word!!! Enjoy the film and some family time before going away... You deserve it... Hope you feel refreshed when you get home x

I'm like two bottles down and vodka and back on wine!!
Dnt know what to say

lil_legs said:
I love u! Your so like me :)

And just ha d a strawberry aside kick

MissieCB said:
And just ha d a strawberry aside kick

Now I'm getting everyone's names wrong lol John tom Tom John !!! Hellllllp

Fuk

Attachments

• image-2710508403.jpg
    image-2710508403.jpg
    408 KB · Views: 37