Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

lil_legs said:
Good girl! :p I'm a bottle and half down chatting with my dad, work tomorrow but I wanna stay up drinkin and yapping lol x

I wanna get outttt

Smashed

Morning all,

Was giggling to self reading your posts from last night missie, got progressively incoherent. V funny! Hope you're not suffering too much now.
Yep wash that man right out of your hair legs, once he feels you getting a bit distant he'll prob come running - its human nature. Although, as you're trying to move on from him I guess i shouldn't say that, so, as you were!
Excited to hear date report Caroline, wake up!

Maybe the date is still going!! :eek:

Hope you're feeling ok missie

I'm like a lunatic today so so excited! Holidays start at 3pm!

Yeah time to move on! Was having late night texts off my naughty friend, which I declined lol

3 days no smoking :) really wanted 1 last night tho!

What's everyones plans today? x

Arghhhhh morning!!!!!! I hate sidekick shots!!!!

Not too bad considering my messages x

lil_legs said:
Maybe the date is still going!! :eek:

Hope you're feeling ok missie

I'm like a lunatic today so so excited! Holidays start at 3pm!

Yeah time to move on! Was having late night texts off my naughty friend, which I declined lol

3 days no smoking :) really wanted 1 last night tho!

What's everyones plans today? x

Well done on the smoking chick xxxx And ur so lucky going away xxx

Great about the smoking legs, I admire you for that *she says as she's huddled under a patio umbrella in the rain having a fag!*

Today is supposed to be a down day.......I need to sort my life out I'm on bucks fizzzz!!!! BBQ number 2

Afternoon all *waves* I'm err back ;-)

Caroline_Louise said:
Afternoon all *waves* I'm err back ;-)

Spill the goss........hick hick

MissieCB said:
Spill the goss........hick hick

God he is just lush! But concerned too good to be true?! Jst gotta try and chill and not rush stuff!

Had amazing lunch in loch fyne, bloody marys and bottle of wine. Talked and talked, laughed a LOT. Then many cocktails and a lot of snogging, and we had breakfast together today. BUT the BEST thing... He arrived yest and presented me with a peanut butter kitkat!! Winner!!!

Forgot to post pics btw so here u go.

image-2064635294.jpg

U can see my knicks lol, least he knew i had nice ones on but it was def an accident!!

Attachments

• image-2251012621.jpg
    image-2251012621.jpg
    466.3 KB · Views: 54
lil_legs said:
Are you serious?? Haha

Amazing hun so pleased for you xxxx

100% seriious!! I nearly proposed on the spot! Xx

lil_legs said:
It's fate!! Or he's stalking your minis :p

Ha yeah can u imagine?! Im just super wary and need to slow it down, i was not coy or cool as a cucumber as planned lol! X

lil_legs said:
Oh hun I'm beaming for you :) x

Im pretty happy! Just wish i had more err will power! Anyway who knows what will happen, but here's hoping its good! He lives a bit far away but if its meant to be we'll get around that xx

Back