Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

2nd is awesome, well done doll!
Aw u tried it, i love u for doing that! The white choc one is fairly awesome too, maybe more up ur street :)

Now that sounds lush! In the airport perhaps x

do it!

when u off again? ur going for aaages, we'll be super sad without u! xx

My mouths watering here girls! Well jell of all the lovely grub you've had.
Ive starting to feel scared at the prospect of eating again now, its day 83 so is drawing near! I don't want to get into a binge cycle again, but from past experience I don't have a great deal of faith in self. I've got so many do's between sept and Xmas, I really can't afford to mess about. I won't be where I need to be in 17 days, reckon I'm still going to have a stone to shift, but have promised it won't be with cd. I have big doubts whether it's possible for me without it. Time will tell I suppose!
Caroline, the date sounds perfect (ok apart from the bit about the bat!) and what a sweetheart bringing you your fave kit Kat! Was he handsome? Nicely dressed? Smell nice etc?

yo-yo said:
My mouths watering here girls! Well jell of all the lovely grub you've had.
Ive starting to feel scared at the prospect of eating again now, its day 83 so is drawing near! I don't want to get into a binge cycle again, but from past experience I don't have a great deal of faith in self. I've got so many do's between sept and Xmas, I really can't afford to mess about. I won't be where I need to be in 17 days, reckon I'm still going to have a stone to shift, but have promised it won't be with cd. I have big doubts whether it's possible for me without it. Time will tell I suppose!
Caroline, the date sounds perfect (ok apart from the bit about the bat!) and what a sweetheart bringing you your fave kit Kat! Was he handsome? Nicely dressed? Smell nice etc?

Dont be jeal babe, i feel so sick!! Cant wait for my DD tomoz! I can totally understand u eing scared of food, that was my big problem and i guess ur going to have to try and ease yourself back in to normal eating to try and avoid the bigeing. Obviously i didnt manage that hence my big gain when i came off it but i guess ur experience with cd and knowing what to expext will hopefully help that? Maybe devising urself a little food plan for when u cone off ur 100days.

He was lovely! Good looking, well spoken, dreased well and so funny! Really self assured to, not in an arrogant way but in knowing what he wants out of life etc. He's v career driven and about to start his own company, i found it all really interesting. I do have this little niggle in the back of my mind but really only time will tell so i am just going to try and chill the hell out now!! Xx

Really pleased for you!

Just woken from a nap, judging by my scenery I reckon we're approaching London, not too far now!! Think I may have a cheeky wine to finish off my day!

Although I've been naughty I'm ready to be good again until I'm away (except tomorrow eve!) x

lil_legs said:
Really pleased for you!

Just woken from a nap, judging by my scenery I reckon we're approaching London, not too far now!! Think I may have a cheeky wine to finish off my day!

Although I've been naughty I'm ready to be good again until I'm away (except tomorrow eve!) x

Ok im confuuuused!! Where r u, r u kn ur way away now?! How have i missed whats going in?!! Sleeping in my lenses has clearly affecte my ability to read the posts!

Do it, have the vino!! I am rounding my day off with chicken and leek pie and veg, so baaad but sooo goood! Tomoz i shall be a shiny dieting angel ! X

lil_legs said:
Yeah going up to my parents house for a few nights, leaving 3am thurs for the airport! x

Oh i see, stupid blonde me!
Ah thats nice, bit of family time. Where abouts r ur folks then, right in london? Earky starts are a bugger but u get that proper excited holiday feeling :) xxx

lil_legs said:
Yeah they live just off tottenham court road so very central!! I'm enjoying people watching - different world to where I live now lol! x

Oh wow, thats a great location!
People watching in lndn is fab, nowhere like it! Im a right nosy beggar, like making up life stories fo people! X

Haha me too! Just seen some of the notting hill carnival, heaving!!

Spotted the bt tower, nearly home!! Haha my parents drummed it into me when I was younger if I get lost follow the bt tower and I'll be nearly there - never fails!! x

lil_legs said:
Haha me too! Just seen some of the notting hill carnival, heaving!!

Spotted the bt tower, nearly home!! Haha my parents drummed it into me when I was younger if I get lost follow the bt tower and I'll be nearly there - never fails!! x

Ha, thought it was just me that did that!

Love that u still get lost finding ur way lol!! Xx

I could get lost in a shoe box! Terrible lol x
i hear ya sister! my geography/ sense of direction is not my bestest skill! x

lil_legs said:
Onesie on and wine in hand :)

Oooosh!
I am so full i actually cant move! Sleep is happening imminently!
Night love, enjoy ur eve xxx

Morning everyone how are we all on this lovely day!!!!!!
Im fresh this morning considering the last 48 hours!!! Dont recommend getting woken up with bucks fizz (that has more fizz than bucks) as it leads you straight into danger!!! So up day didnt happen yesterday and im doing it today!!! gonna start proper alternate days on saturday i think as ive been all over the place this weekend and im at alton towers tomorrow!!

God i need to win the lottery and stop this work milarky!!!

Lil legs have a wicked holiday and Caroline this date sounds wicked xxxx Where is he from? Are yuou seeing each other soon???

Back