Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Morning.
I feel like I've got the hangover you should have missie! Feel really groggy - think cuz not enough water yesterday - every sip was a struggle for some reason.
Am having the wash hair or dry shampoo dilemma again. May as well wash it and be late....what they gonna do? Sack me? Hehe! X

Morning dudes.

Chr**t i feel rank today!! Yoyo im all groggy like u and def lack of water all wkend really and way too much food yest! Gona guzzle some water (and nurofen!) now and am seriously looking fwd to this DD! Luckily i don't have ro drag myself to work, thank the lord! Yoyo i love this rebellious version of you, haha! But ur right, what can they do?! I think you should have a long bath and do a whole facial...and then go to work lol.
The frenchman (remember him from days gone by?!) has asked to see me...do i go? Or does that make me a total tart?! Im inclined to go as will hopefully stop me think about toby too much, plus mr frenchman is a nice guy and i enjoy seeing him. What do we think ladies?! Xx

yeah your not in a relationship yet!!! Open options and all that xxxx

MissieCB said:
yeah your not in a relationship yet!!! Open options and all that xxxx

Thats kind of what i thought, thanks chick! I think it will help my peace of mind too, we all know how caroline likes to drive herself crazy!! Btw, forgot to show u my new baby, purchased on friday...

image-1502973807.jpg

If it fails with the other men, at least i have louis!! Xx

jeeezzzz what do you do for a living? Love it xxx

MissieCB said:
jeeezzzz what do you do for a living? Love it xxx

Lol! I was going for the 'i am not a dog, i shall not reward myself with food' mantra. Instead i'll sled a f**k load of wonga that i cant really afford, least it wont make me fat though!! Xx

exactly i need to take the same mantra really gotta sort my life out!!

Miss i cant reply to ur msg, it says uve exceed ur storage space! Think u may need to do some deleting hun lol! Xx

just done it chick xxx

Morning all!! slept for 11 hours and still tired lol had a rather rude dream too ;)

Big cup of herbal tea and pint of water, got fruit and a shake then Italian later!

Lazing round with my niece and watching telly until then! x

awwwwwwwwwwwww i wanna come watch tv im flagging now!!!!! very tired :( just wanna go home.

O well alton towers tomorrow xxx Any tips on time to arrive and what rides etc x

Hahaha legs, u lil filth bag!! Love it!
Im still tired but gonna get all my shizzle done then can have a nap (sorry miss!)
Run is going to be so slow i can tell, but still better than nothing. Got to sort out seeing pysio this week as my hips are like grannies and worried am going to reat damage myself.

Miss we got to towers just after 9 so we got a good parkig spot nr the front and didnt have to que too much to get in. We were knackered bu the end of the day though, cnt hack the pace any more. Cnt believe i uswd to go out on the smash for like 5 days in a row, and still managed to get a degree. How the hell did i do it?! No booze for me tol the wkend, fact! Xx

I know Caroline I can't do it like I used to, doesn't stop me tryin though!!

It was a good dream, but about the one I shall not speak about (typical!!)

My exercising will restart on holidays so Thursday swimming and walking!

Will try and have a property DD tomorrow just shakes and chicken and veg ready for Thursday's airport - ill try and be good but at least I won't be drinkin cos I'm leaving at 3am lol x

im the same used to be out all the time!!! How old is everyone!!! feel like im 65 lol.

well done chick xx

Ooh i LOVE airport food! Jeal of u being able to swim ln ur hol, i enjoyed that so much. Wont be the same if i tried to do here in some crappy indoor chlorine filled pool so sticking to my running. Ha legs, wonder what he who shall remain nameless would say if he knew about the dream ;-) I have to say im feeling a bit naughty, all signs point to danger if i go to see frenchman!!

Missie today i feel approx 112 yrs old! Mind u i was really on kne this wkend, heaviest ive hit it for a while! Think its the lack of sleep that really does it for me! De not the skinful of booze :-/

yeah thats the worse i find i cant sleep when i have drunk alot tho also!!! heres to an early night today xxx

Back