Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Haha missie thats amazing! Didnt know people actually did that!
I got my jeans in new look, the 10 is a perfect fit in that they allow for my small face but generous booty lol. Lil bit short but not such a big deal with skinnies i dont think xx

Ummm gonna have to look into these jeans x

MissieCB said:
Ummm gonna have to look into these jeans x

Do it! Loads of colours and super cheap too xx

Caroline your new baby is a beauty! And I'd def go out with frenchy, thats the beauty of mr perfect living far away, not like you'll bump into him- just don't put it on Facebook in case he does any digging ; )
I'm very heartened by your size 10s still feeling comfy after a weekend on the razz and naughty food, juddd mustnt have the same effects of a naughty weekend on cd where you might as well just tuck everything you eat into your trousers!

yo-yo said:
Caroline your new baby is a beauty! And I'd def go out with frenchy, thats the beauty of mr perfect living far away, not like you'll bump into him- just don't put it on Facebook in case he does any digging ; )
I'm very heartened by your size 10s still feeling comfy after a weekend on the razz and naughty food, juddd mustnt have the same effects of a naughty weekend on cd where you might as well just tuck everything you eat into your trousers!

Thanks hun, i do love my louis!
I have actually changed my mind re the frenchman. I decided i was doing it for the wrong reasons as i had lost interest before i met toby! Also i know i would end up feeling bad about myself, specially if things come gd between us.

Pls dont use me as a perfect judddering example! The trousers may fit but maybe the weight hasnt gone on yet?! Im not weighing til next wk though, ive decided its better to wait longer and have an almost guaranteed loss.
Hows ur day been anyway lovely?

Just booked myself infor martial arts training tomoz morning. So excited, i cant wait! X

If you'd suffer a guilty conscience over it then youve made right decision as that's not a good feeling to take on your next date with Toby.
My days been up and down, I've been fitting into most of my size 12 trousers for a couple of weeks, and decided to have a cheeky try on of a pair that are on the smaller side this morning. I was skipping around the bedroom when I got into them - but alas the feeling was short lived! By the time I got out of the car at work i could barely feel my feet, they were so tight on my thighs when sitting down that they'd cut my circulation off! It made for a miserable day. From feeling elated to feeling fatter than ever (and paralysed!) in the space of an hour!
My knees are knocking about weigh in on thur too - my sanity depends on getting a good result this week so I'm nervous! x

Oooh good luck for Thursday!!

I'm gonna eat as little as possible today, really enjoyed Matilda last night.

This time tomorrow I'll be in the air! Nipping up to Oxford st this morning and finishing my packing - yay :/

Ah yoyo, the important thing was u got in them chick, that i a NSV right there!
I will literally cross every crossable part of my bosy for u on thurs, u so deserve a good loss, i have never seen desication like it and i want u to be happy, ur such a good person! Did u make it to work on time in the end yest?! ;-)

Legs, glad u had fun, was it super duper? Lots of songs to sing along to?! And how was the italian?
Im jst about to eat brekkie, much later than i should be before i go jackie chan on people in my training this morning. Xx

Haha what you like. Italian was ok - service was **** tho :( Matilda was good fun, niece loved it!!

I'm so tired but didn't let myself go back to sleep so hopefully I will get a few hrs in tonight!

Had yet another dream about the one who shall remain nameless, this time we were on big brother lol.

I am missing exercise, brisk walk to Oxford circus and back today that's all!

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!

Have had a quick read through the posts, Lil legs you look fab!!! Missie how you getting on with JUDD?
Caroline wow - fab results on JUDD. Spill the beans about it!!!

Had a great time for holiday part 2, kids go back to school next week so will be able to hit the gym properly!

Seriously, r u eating a lot of cheese before bed for all these dreams! U need to find someone else to dream about hasta pronto. Hokibob romance! Cant believe ur off tomorrow, JEALOUS! Although tbh i have only been home a week. Feel like my tans gone already though and this rain today is bulls**t!
Well done with the smoke free gorgeous, totally admirable! I smoked on my hols, i let myself every so often to stop me starting up properly again and it seems to work ok :)

Wtf is wrong with this country and bad service?! I swear sometimes i end up acting like im greatful to be being served but actually should it not e more the other way round?! Toby had the staff eating out of his end everywhere we went on sunday, it was quite impressive!!

Lisalu82 said:
I'm back!!!!!!!!!!

Have had a quick read through the posts, Lil legs you look fab!!! Missie how you getting on with JUDD?
Caroline wow - fab results on JUDD. Spill the beans about it!!!

Had a great time for holiday part 2, kids go back to school next week so will be able to hit the gym properly!

Hiiiiii!
Glad u had a super duper time, uve been gone for years it feels like!! As u can see we are all unchanged in the lunatic dept, keeping eachother crazy lol!

I am loving juddd though, my head is finally settling a bit, phew! X

You have all be doing so well since I left - and yes it feels like years!!

Saw a lot of people that I haven't seen since May when I was at 10st 10, and had lots and lots of lovely comments about how good I looked, and a few people saying "don't lose anymore" but it felt really good and I felt good. So plan is to get through this week, as mega busy getting kids ready for school and sorting out after hols, then next week start the attack on toning!!

How do you work out your cals on JUDD?

image-3224200357.jpg

Just for you Caroline :p

Back