Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

MissieCB said:
hey where has everyone gone???????

Ha, 'everyone' is not many now love! Im chilling in my crib (bed) and after a super yum brekkie i am gonna be a good girl and have nothing til lunch and a big old salad as having lasagne tonight :)
I neeed to do a run today, even if only a little one but my lega are b***ered! Hopefully hot bath and then ice will help. And to think i brought this on myself!!

Are u ID-ing it today? Xxx

not sure really i went just over 500 yesterday 564. I was really shattered and moody yesterday it killed me!!! Dnt know why im finding these DD so bloody hard but i seem to be worse than on CD! Good thing is its only a day :) Thinking about sticking to a very dd today what cha recon?

Did you hear anything from nob cheese????? Have you weighed yourself recently? xx

Its friday woop woop what you doing this weekend chick xxxx

MissieCB said:
not sure really i went just over 500 yesterday 564. I was really shattered and moody yesterday it killed me!!! Dnt know why im finding these DD so bloody hard but i seem to be worse than on CD! Good thing is its only a day :) Thinking about sticking to a very dd today what cha recon?

Did you hear anything from nob cheese????? Have you weighed yourself recently? xx

Its friday woop woop what you doing this weekend chick xxxx

564 is not bad hun. I don't think u should DD today personally, it could all go horribly wrong. Just have a nice ID. Can always save most of ur cals for this eve and if u want to eat them cool and if not then don't. U need to have a noticable difference in cals so u won't if u just DD again. What is ur cal allowance sposed to be, or are u just doing the 500/2000 ?

Nob cheese, massie lol!! He msg'd me last night but i had to contact him 1st. He is sposed to call later at some point, we'll see if it happens or not. Im almost shocked bu what a difference in behaviour he's shown, and depending on how the convo goes am actually tempted to tell him that! I HATE rudeness more than anything and to me he has been really rude!

Anyway, the weekend! Tonight having dins with old school friends at someones house. Normally pretty boozy afairs but i am taking the car and determined not to drink. Done too much kf that recently, i'd rather eat my cals and i really don't want to be hanging for says DD as am determined to sort it out now! Got boxing at 2pm sat and then not really sure. Sposed to be going out but i will have to make excuses. Was thinking might see toby on sun but obvs not gona happen so who knows!!
What about u chick? Party tomoz isn't it? Xx

Babe its not only rude he should be contacting you like you are wanting to contact him.........dont take any excuses (sorry just dont wanna see you hurt) xxxx

Yeah party tomorrow thinking about going out to lunch to see a mate after doing some housework also. Wanted to wear a dress tomorrow but its freezing so looks like that wont be happening :((((( Might also venture out for a run xxx

MissieCB said:
Babe its not only rude he should be contacting you like you are wanting to contact him.........dont take any excuses (sorry just dont wanna see you hurt) xxxx

Yeah party tomorrow thinking about going out to lunch to see a mate after doing some housework also. Wanted to wear a dress tomorrow but its freezing so looks like that wont be happening :((((( Might also venture out for a run xxx

Yeah ur right. This book ive started is really good. Essentially i am too nice so men (and actually people generally!) take the piss! Well that is going to change!!

Yeah the weather is not good! Well sun out but like u say its freeeezing :-( I bought a lovely lik twee skirt (sounds rank but its lush!) yest to wear with bare legs and pumps but its too c c cooold!!

Running is fab in weather line this i have to say. U dont get too hot! Ive just iced by legs and they are less achey ao was thinking about run, but sense is telling me to rest them for tomoz and just do a nice long walk today instead. Xxx

Ps mum lost 2lbs this wk despite 4 UD's in a row over bank hol. She just stick religiously to her DD cals this week :)

thats wicked saw it on the other thread xxxx

im so excited its friday loooooove fridays xx

MissieCB said:
thats wicked saw it on the other thread xxxx

im so excited its friday loooooove fridays xx

Ha me tooooo! Just had haircut and now ona wonder in to town again i think. I tried on a skirt yest and didnt buy it but wish i had, so im gonna!! Looking fwd to lasagne with my pals tonight too, so nice to have meals with friends again after having to hide away with CD. Also gd news is i am still super fill from brekkie and that was 3hrs ago. Hope i can meave my salad lunch Till as late as poss so today will be a spot on UD ready for tomoz :) xx

Actually its tooo cold! Im staying in... And eating lol!! Xxx

Need some peplum top I think x

MissieCB said:
Need some peplum top I think x

Saw a lush one in h&m but didnt go with anything i own...may have to buy new jeans too! X

this sounds like a plan what was it like??? have you looked at amy childs dress collection?x

MissieCB said:
this sounds like a plan what was it like??? have you looked at amy childs dress collection?x

Its like a silvery grey colour with little bead detailing around the colour, really cute with black jeans and heels i think (sounds like i'll be going back to purchase!)

Yeah i have. Looks nice but v bad reviews about the quality of the stuff and delivery etc. have u been kn boohoo.com? Nice stuff an cheap :) Ive bought loads ln asks recently too xx

in asks???

Ahhhh good plan looool cxx

Omg! I'm missing for a day and the lovely Toby has become nob cheese? When and how did this happen??
I'm a misery guts and a half! Lost 2lb last night - in 9 friggin days, and off the back of a 3lb loss in previous 12 days! I really thought I was on for a 5lb'er so spent the evening feeling a felt a mixture of robbed, fuming, tearful and like I wanted to stuff my face!
Feeling bit more stable now but still pretty glum overall.
I really fear for my sanity with wedding outfit shopping on the cards tmrw, but it's only 2 weeks away now so must be done :(

Babe it's still a loss but I get ya totAlly xx god I hope if ok and ur amazing for not crumbling xxx

How much longer til it's over xxx

In 13 days ay approx 7.20pm when I get back from my weigh in - not that I'm counting or anything!
Diet chef lamb hotpot and broccoli.... Come to mama! X

Bless u you are amazing seriously babe xx

So is that what ur first bit of food will be xxx are u thinking about JUDDD???

I'll let Caroline tell u bout non cheese xxx

Back