Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Ah thank you x
I am very interested in trying it as it sounds like something could live with long term but I can't conceive how it could possibly work? Am encouraged by carolines results but as my last few weeks weigh ins show- i never get the same results as others doing the same thing, which is my own fault due to years of dieting abuse. I think for me it would be more of a
maintenance thing.
I'm really scared to come off cd. I absolutely cannot afford to gain with what I've got going on for rest of the year. I'm 10 9 now and need to be 9 7 at the very least by mid nov. Realistically cd is prob my only chance but I promised everyone (and self!) that would only do the 100 days then never ever do it again.
I knew id be like this as it got towards the end. As much i i hate it ss'ing is like a comfy old pair of slippers to me, it's the norm and a hard habit to break.
I've got loads of diet chef and they'll be out of date by end of year so I'm going to give that a go for a few weeks, see what the crack is and make decision on juddd then. It's a bloomin mind field this dieting lark ain't it!
Did I read you are weighing in tmrw? Will send lots of positive vibes your way x

Hey Hun know what u mean why Dnt u start by alternating days of dirt chef and cd. I know that's easier for ur brain to cope with xxx

Yeah weighed myself this morning and lost a pound!!! Not exactly ground breaking but im eating and that's important xxx

That's brill missie! Loosing anything whilst eating is a miracle in my eyes!
Getting ready for dress shopping now...eeek! X

Hey Hun know what u mean why Dnt u start by alternating days of dirt chef and cd. I know that's easier for ur brain to cope with xxx

Yeah weighed myself this morning and lost a pound!!! Not exactly ground breaking but im eating and that's important xxx

Babe thats awesome well done. And (and please dont takew this the wrong way!) but considering you havent really stuck to it for the 2 weeks how good is it that u lost! Imagine what sticking to plan will do, ul be a little stick in no time ;-) Really pleased for u babe xxx

Thanks guys!!!!! Good luck dress shopping babe zx

Cazza did u here from him?

MissieCB said:
Thanks guys!!!!! Good luck dress shopping babe zx

Cazza did u here from him?

Nope, i did not! Just wrote about it in my diary but in a nutshell i had fab night with friends anyway, and im glad he didnt call. Basicaly it has 100% proved he's a nob and i can now draw a line and move on, why would i want anyone who treats women like that in my life?! I know i sound like im desperate sometimes but its not THAT bad and i shall just chalk that one down to experience and am a wiser CL now ;-) Good ro have situation resolved actually as was driving me mental, u knkw what im like!!

Yoyo, good luck with the dress gorgeous, if u find one let us know xxx

What a tosser!!!!!!!

MissieCB said:
What a tosser!!!!!!!

Hahaha. Brilliantly put, and v true! He really rates himself too- should have known! The search for lurrrrve continues! X

Caroline_Louise said:
Hahaha. Brilliantly put, and v true! He really rates himself too- should have known! The search for lurrrrve continues! X

I bet he contacts u again babe they always do x

MissieCB said:
I bet he contacts u again babe they always do x

Well if he does i will be mrs cool, no going off the deep end. All about acting like i dont care. In fact no acting as i actually don't now.

Xx

Lol that comments ledge x

MissieCB said:
Lol that comments ledge x

Its funny, i thought i'd feel crap for ages about it but i really don't! I blame u guys :-D xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Its funny, i thought i'd feel crap for ages about it but i really don't! I blame u guys :-D xx

Lol were here for life a dog is just for ******mas lol

MissieCB said:
Lol were here for life a dog is just for ******mas lol

Love ya cx

Morning all xxxxx

Morning lil lady xxx

Bet lil legs is sunning hersef at the moment........................so wanna be on holiday right now!!!

Monday mornings are the worst especially when i was here at 7am :( Cant believe its September already and its getting darker in the mornings!!!

DD today my down day yesterday didnt go well ended up as ID i think!!!

MissieCB said:
Bet lil legs is sunning hersef at the moment........................so wanna be on holiday right now!!!

Monday mornings are the worst especially when i was here at 7am :( Cant believe its September already and its getting darker in the mornings!!!

DD today my down day yesterday didnt go well ended up as ID i think!!!

Yes tel me about it, seriously jeal of legs right now! Don't worry about yest, if u went over ur cals but not by too much call it an ID, enjoy ur up today and crack on with a down tomoz. When i say i ate about 5000 cals yest im not even kidding! Not putting up a food diary a)as cant remember everything i ate and b) it is disgusting! That is the gd thing about this diet, if u overdo an up u look fwd to the DD!

Im worried about how to act with the new date guy. We exchanged numbers and cpl of texts last night. If he texts this week do i reply? He suggested lunch on sat but im thinking i will say lets just have a drink (less full on and if goes well we can have lunch another time) What do u think? Ur gd at these things!

God, ive been back at work all of half an ht an i already hate it. Yuck!!! Xx

why do you hate work what do you do?????

Yeah with new date guy just keep it cool but text him back if he texts! Or if you wanna text him i dont see why you shouldnt. Maybe suggesting a drink is better but then saying that lunch gives you something to base your conversation on for the first half hour or so! Then if you dont get on just say you have to go after lunch xxxx

Sure i ate something dodgy yesterday my stomach is all over the place this morning!!!

MissieCB said:
why do you hate work what do you do?????

Yeah with new date guy just keep it cool but text him back if he texts! Or if you wanna text him i dont see why you shouldnt. Maybe suggesting a drink is better but then saying that lunch gives you something to base your conversation on for the first half hour or so! Then if you dont get on just say you have to go after lunch xxxx

Sure i ate something dodgy yesterday my stomach is all over the place this morning!!!

I sell text books to schools. Its boring yet super stressful and i get really lonely working from home. Miss office banter. Need to lk for something new but but trbl is i will lose my car as its a company one and can't afford a new one!

Aw babe, ur tum is prob just getting used to things. Although i don't knkw what u ate yest? I've been so out off greasy pizza after being ill fri night, but in all fairness think that was more down to sheer volume of food!! Just added my cals roughly for yest, it is actually about 4 1/2 thousand, that is INSANE! I have got to learn to reign in my ups. I had a plan and everything and i remember thinking it looked like loads, yet still i went over by dbl!!

Yeah u make a v good point re the lunch thing. Least any silence can be filled with chewing! Here's hoping i don't get another olive in teeth situation! Xx

Back