Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

MissieCB said:
Well if they do or Dnt still not going looool. Doing really good just off to meet my mate for a big then another shake! Dnt feel bad x

Can feel the hunger but feels like its eating away the calories x

Haha thats the attitude! I am blinkin starving now an my belly was so loud in meeting but i could just imagine myself shrinking lol!

Xxx

Starving!!!! But went to the pub to see my friend and had water and ice!!!!! She thought I was pregnant loooool xx

MissieCB said:
Starving!!!! But went to the pub to see my friend and had water and ice!!!!! She thought I was pregnant loooool xx

Good girl *high 5*
Lots of diet coke for u today then babe?!! Xx

Morning ladies. Well I sit here with actual food in my belly! Diet chef maple and pecan granola, blooming lovely but teeny tiny (like 2 table spoons tiny!) but bigger and tastier than a choc tetra!
Lost 2lb last night bringing my total 100 day loss to 3st 1lb, 5lb shy of the goal I'd set to achieve at the start of it and still 11lbs off final goal but am so pleased that I got to the end without cheating.
Im going to start writing down what I eat (caroline stylee) in the hope it'll keep me on the straight and narrow.
So yesterday was....
6.30am Choc tetra, black coffee
12.30pm choc tetra, black coffee
7.30pm 150g broccoli. Diet chef lamb hotpot (276cal)
8pm Coffee with milk
9pm diet chef salted popcorn (106cals) coffee with milk
Then another coffee with milk.

I woke up in the night feeling like I was in the desert! I drank loads of water and woke up this morning with puffy hands and eyes and feeling generally swollen all over. Dont like the feeling one little bit, especially after having that lovely ss feeling of flatness for so long - gotta keep telling self it's not fat it's my body freaking out over having salt/food and retaining water.
No work today, pamper day awaits, finger and toe nails and spray tan, pick up my dress then home for early night ahead of DRINKING tmrw! Brandy and diet coke, come to momma- ive missed you!

babe thats an amazing goal you have achieved anyway honey cant believe you stuck to it for 100 days i would have lost my marbles loool..

Your taste buds must be going mental babe and im so happy for what you have achieved xxxxx Heres to you enjoying this wedding and strutting your stuff.

diet chef sounds delish xxx bet your OH is over the moon xxx

yo-yo said:
Morning ladies. Well I sit here with actual food in my belly! Diet chef maple and pecan granola, blooming lovely but teeny tiny (like 2 table spoons tiny!) but bigger and tastier than a choc tetra!
Lost 2lb last night bringing my total 100 day loss to 3st 1lb, 5lb shy of the goal I'd set to achieve at the start of it and still 11lbs off final goal but am so pleased that I got to the end without cheating.
Im going to start writing down what I eat (caroline stylee) in the hope it'll keep me on the straight and narrow.
So yesterday was....
6.30am Choc tetra, black coffee
12.30pm choc tetra, black coffee
7.30pm 150g broccoli. Diet chef lamb hotpot (276cal)
8pm Coffee with milk
9pm diet chef salted popcorn (106cals) coffee with milk
Then another coffee with milk.

I woke up in the night feeling like I was in the desert! I drank loads of water and woke up this morning with puffy hands and eyes and feeling generally swollen all over. Dont like the feeling one little bit, especially after having that lovely ss feeling of flatness for so long - gotta keep telling self it's not fat it's my body freaking out over having salt/food and retaining water.
No work today, pamper day awaits, finger and toe nails and spray tan, pick up my dress then home for early night ahead of DRINKING tmrw! Brandy and diet coke, come to momma- ive missed you!

You should be very proud of yourself and what you've achieved, thats an incredible loss and incredibly willpower!
Concerning to hear ur bodys reaction to the food but then i guess thats understandable. I personally don't entirely trust what goes in to all the diet products we all use so i hope its nothing in the diet chef stuff ur reacting to? I guess ul know the next time u eat one! Enjoy ur day of pampering, and let yourself feel good because i KNOW ul look amazing! Have confidence and have fun :) xxx

Hello my beauties!!!

I'm home, well I'm in London - about to leave for Wales, I'm exhausted - took us 12 hrs to get home last night got in at 5am!!

I'm def a big fat bloater haha I was better than normal on hols but I have a beer and bread belly lol I was 10 st 4 going after a naughty naughty weekend but I reckon I'm about 10 st 10-12 now which I'm ok with, I know I had some terrible days but also some pretty good ones and seeing as its been 3 weeks since I was on any plan I can cope with that gain. I'm not gonna weigh til tues when I go back to work though as I have family down with me this weekend and I'm out tomorrow.

How have u all been? I will catch up on all your posts at some point :)

But all in all I had a great time, few scary moments but all together great :) xxxx

LEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS so glad your back cant believe you didnt post we all wanted you to give us some holiday gossip xxx I bet your not that heavy chick xxx

Im back on CD :eek: Caroline is doing really well on Juddd and YOYO has come off CD!!!! so...............eveyone moved on except me looool!

Scary moments on holiday thats something I cant wait to hear about honey xxx

YESSSSS!!! Welcome back legs!!! Cant wait for all ur goss! We are still the same nutty boring gals u left behind lol so u need to brighten our lives a bit!

Safe travelling back to welsh land xxxx

Well my friend is convinced I was spiked and to be honest I think I was too - but nothing happened thank god, also had a mini panic attack the next day (could be related) after getting lost!

20 mins into car journey and I'm bursting to pee - better not mention that and read my book! Def around that weight can tell by my clothes but nevermind!

I feel like a turkey with a wobbily chin right now! x

Sorry I didn't post I turned my phone off and even deleted fb and twitter while I was there! Minis wouldn't let me connect unless I turned my roaming on and I wasn't falling into that trap!! But I did think of you all lots x

ha i have funny pics in my head. Thats terrible about you getting spiked not good and glad your back in one piece. I had that experience before and could have died it was christmas day in Gran Canaria. Not good xx

Oh legs, thats not cool at all! I got spiked in a bar here and again luckily nowt happened as my mates ere with me. I was stone cold sober and on diet coke and the next thing i woke up screaming in an ambulance! Next also had the panicky things...it was rohipnal or however u spell it. Some creepy nast rotten people out there!

Glad ur all safe and stuff though, cross ur legs now and hope for a services soon ;-) xx

Thank heaven for running outta petrol I'm relieved lol!

It's scary ****, my mate said when we went to bed I was litterally climbing the walls and spitting on the floor and generally being strange (er than normal) but I'm home and safe and being more weary can only be a good thing! Xx

lil_legs said:
Thank heaven for running outta petrol I'm relieved lol!

It's scary ****, my mate said when we went to bed I was litterally climbing the walls and spitting on the floor and generally being strange (er than normal) but I'm home and safe and being more weary can only be a good thing! Xx

I know i shouldnt lol seriously, spitting?! Madness! Some bugger def slipped u something.

My jeans feel tight, but to be fair ive onle been back to being good since mon. Please baby jebus let the scales be kind on tues! Tell u what though, whilst my tum is still not where it should be due to flabbiness (i'll know when im back at 10st just from jeans) my bloody thighs have grown and its muscle not flab. Must be the boxing and the training i do for that but they r getting out of control lol. Not exactly feminine but what can i do?! God gave me the legs of a rugby player :-/ xx

I've always been called rugby legs by my dad - huge calfs!!

When did you start being naughty then Caroline?? Haven't had a chance to read through yet soooo many pages!!

Give me the quick versions of the last 2 weeks lol x

cor i couldnt start leaving that to Caroline and Yo yo and Lisa :) I had a mental brain blurr/lost my mind!

Ha legs it all went a bit wrong around the time of toby the dating nob head! But all back on track now and im happy pants :) xxx

Oh its fine babe honestly, he was just a real tit but the gals on here coached me through it and i sent him packing with a superb message!
Got a new one now, one date down and kne to go on sunday. He seems pretty great so far :) xx

Back