Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Missie you are so lovely, ur mean friends do not know how lucky they were to have you!! And yes, what a toss pot-she is thankful she never met up with him now! Guess the motto is 'don't get ur hopes up,' which seems really sad tbh but there u go, avoids disapointment i guess.

And yes tomorrow I shall firmly but politely be asking slim&save to sort out wtf is going on and to refund my delivery charge and if they can't find my order i expect a whole new one for free as i have already paid once!

Caroline_Louise said:
Missie you are so lovely, ur mean friends do not know how lucky they were to have you!! And yes, what a toss pot-she is thankful she never met up with him now! Guess the motto is 'don't get ur hopes up,' which seems really sad tbh but there u go, avoids disapointment i guess.

And yes tomorrow I shall firmly but politely be asking slim&save to sort out wtf is going on and to refund my delivery charge and if they can't find my order i expect a whole new one for free as i have already paid once!

Awwww that's sweet chick xxx

And get me a meal too Loool blimin sods Loool xx

Dreading weighing say considering the cooking I have been eating!!! Already know I need to do something in my head just Dnt know what!!!

if I can get a free meal out of them I will post it you babes! Use my best sales/ negotiating skills!

Dieting is so fricking weird. i joke about my 'diet head' and things 'clicking' but that is literally what happened ate sunday night and i suddenly felt totally different about stuff, like i knew this was it and i would stick and get rid of this flab again! I thought I thought that the last time but obviously within me the 'click' hadn't happened. God knows what made it happen this time, but thank god it did!
Been chatting to a lovely girl on aother forum who is basically identical to me in bingeing and diets etc (scarily similar) and it is quite sad as we have both said we find losing on VLCD/low carb diets easy, but try and eat normally and it is impossible. I am not thinking about life after i get back to goal yet yet, but i know that i cant just expect to be able to eat like a normal person. I just don't have that ability and control will always have to exist somewhere. Maybe will see a nutritionalist, but again i aint thinking too much about it now. One step at a time.

I'm scared of weighing too as if I don't see something really decent it will upset me. Wondering if it is silly to do after less than a week on plan. But then I could just end up being an ostrich about weighing! Basically there is no way i can't have lost something, i know that. BUT because i was a nob and didnt weigh on monday when i started, i don't know exactly how big i was but it will have been more than the wk before when i was 11st. Think i have to be realistic and say if i am 11st then thats ok as was def more than that on mon, and if i am less than 11st then its a fricking bonus. If its a positive weigh it will inspire me to keep strong sat night, and probably same with a bad wi i guess. So think i just answered own question.

I am certai I have lost the plot, what the hell am i wittering about!? sorry! xxx

Cazza you have defo lost the plot........................weigh yourself and think next week you will have lost weight cos of what your sticking too!!! It will inspire you.

Lil Legs you must be shattered how comes your not sleeping again :( you need a spa weekend or something xxxx

I weighed this morning and im 10st 6 so up a pound!!! So not too bad considering will weigh in on sat tho and let you guys know. x

Haha, well thats me told ;-)
Ur right tho miss, weigh tomorrow :-s
1lb is fine, that'll be gone soon babe x

Legs that sounds like uve had a horrific night, i know all about them! Usual questions, were u hungry, did u have caffeine after midday etc Bet the answer is no and it was just a s hit night, poor u! Impossible to turn brain off too. Power through today and early early bed. If this carries on u go to the doc lady. Big hug xxxxx

Wish I knew! Made a point of only having one can of pop at 11 funny enough!!

Bed at 7 tonight me thinks lol!!

Might eat a big meal lunch time - something carby!!

Poor legs, it truly sucks ass when you don't sleep for no reason! Bleieve me you have my sympathies, sometimes don't know how we function!?

Will big meal not put you in to sleepy fod coma babe, it would me? Apaz if you are tired little and often is the way fwd (but carbs good idea) so ur blood sugars stay even? xxx

I began SS+ on Monday and so far so good, except for not sleeping - 1 hour last night, so absolutely shattered this morning! So, willpower isn't the problem, but would love some tips for sleeping.

Heidi

I began SS+ on Monday and so far so good, except for not sleeping - 1 hour last night, so absolutely shattered this morning! So, willpower isn't the problem, but would love some tips for sleeping.

Heidi

Hi love,

Well done on starting CD, takes some guts! I suffer badly with insomnia anyway but top tips: no caffeine after midday, exercise even if it is half an hr walking as often as you can (but not late in the eve as wakes ur body up) don't look at phone/comp for last half hr before bed, and when dieting, save a shake/food for an hr or so before bed so you don't have to try and fall asleep hungry. Normally you aren't sposed to eat close to sleep but its such a little amount its fine. OR buy some veg bouillion and have that. Hope this helps a bit x

yeah well done on starting CD chick and good luck feel free to join in the madness here xx

starving gahhhhhh!!!

haaaa whats it like!!!

Not a patch on CD shake tbh. I only ordered 3 of theirs to try as I have plenty of shakes left but wont be ordering more of them. But then its each to their own. Think it was prob similar to a choc tetra and i didnt like them so there u go!

'chilli' for lunch later. You should see how small the packet is, it is going to be teeny! In fact...

image-1122544015.jpg

Put it on laptop for scale lol

I'm starving looking at it!!

MissieCB said:
I'm starving looking at it!!

It was a really nice lunch but i did have to bust out my cooking skills on it! Gona post in my diary now x

Having food meltdown!!! CD is pulling me in mentally!!! I love the shakes!!!!

cant keep eating like this forever its too much freedom that i cant cope with..... I cant make good choices and let me tell you the things im thinking of doing after ive eaten too much arnt healthy!!! Dnt know what to do!!!!

Thinking about stuff and its really crazyyyy.

Back