wk 6 weigh in

Welshie

Hi All
just to update, went for weigh in number 6 and lost anther 5lbs. I had to go and buy jeans as my others are hanging off me. I started at size 20-22, I picked up an 18 and they were too big, I thought no way would a 16 fit but they did, and i'm wearing a belt with them. I can't tell you how fantastic this feels. unbelievable

Oooh, I have a big smile on my face after reading that! Well done!

well done on your loss hun,,, youv had fantastic losses each week well done.... its a fantastic feeling getting into them jeans isnt it xxx

Woohoo Welshie, that's a fantastic loss! You're flying through, nice one!

Dropping dress sizes is the absolute best feeling in the world, you can't beat it! Well done on your surprising shopping spree. We are all going to be broke by the time we reach goal, having to buy different sizes every week.

Well done on your weight loss its a truly brilliant loss. And the dress size WOW you must have been elated wen the 18 didnt fit. You have dropped 3 dress sizes already wowza haha! Im a bit speechless.

Well done you :D

thanks all, means a lot an definately keeps you motivated. Hope you all do amazing this week x

Wow, way to go Welshie, you're doing brilliantly, keep up the good work!!

Hi welshie, very well done! What a brilliant weight loss AGAIN! It just makes me want to shout to all those people out there who are struggling to lose weight by `other` methods....don`t bother! Just use Lipotrim and you`ll be at your target weight so much sooner! Here`s to another fab week! x

congrats welshie x

fantastic news bout getting in a 16.
bet your buzzing hun x

Back