woman of the year awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would try and different class hun, honestly not all classes are like that ... i love going to my class, its like the social event of the week and all the people are so nice.

I also won Woman of the Year for my class so am very pleased with my little self!!! Ive also just posted a before and after pic of myself if u fancy a nosy!!! (on the inspirations photos thread)!!!

Good luck to everyone that has been nominated or won WOY ... xxxx

Cai said:
I have been to a different group for a few weeks now but feel v paraniod about staying and saying the wrong thing/giving the wrong impression!
Thats partly why i joined here to get that little bit extra. If i didn't go to get weighed tho i dont think i would stick to it enough.
I live near Leeds so there are loadsa different WI's i can try :) x

Hi ya Cai

Whereabouts do you live (if you don't mind me asking that is!). I live in castleford and go to a fantastic class on a Saturday morning in Glasshoughton x

Hi ya Cai

Whereabouts do you live (if you don't mind me asking that is!). I live in castleford and go to a fantastic class on a Saturday morning in Glasshoughton x

Well i got to a class that's about 35 mins away so that i can go with a friend! She too is not impressed but the time/day really suits us when we are working. I know for a fact if i stopped going to that class she wouldn't travel to go to one near me and then she would stop going alone...this would then runi our work lunches as we take it in turns to cook etc. I find her support a million times better anyway!

I did once mention to the C that i wasn't feeling welcome and she literally ignored me and asked if i'd seen ___ a person she was watching out for.

6 weeks ago i bought the 12 week countdown and was due a free book, the week after i asked if it had arrived, just out of curiosity...then the lady who was helping said 'ph yr the trouble causer, she thought u might get upset cos it's not here' i then got it through the letterbox 2 days later. I knew i was never gonna ask for it again anyway!!!

I am thinking about applying to become a consultant, if i do i know who i'm not going to be like that's for sure!!!

Cai said:
Well i got to a class that's about 35 mins away so that i can go with a friend! She too is not impressed but the time/day really suits us when we are working. I know for a fact if i stopped going to that class she wouldn't travel to go to one near me and then she would stop going alone...this would then runi our work lunches as we take it in turns to cook etc. I find her support a million times better anyway!

I did once mention to the C that i wasn't feeling welcome and she literally ignored me and asked if i'd seen ___ a person she was watching out for.

6 weeks ago i bought the 12 week countdown and was due a free book, the week after i asked if it had arrived, just out of curiosity...then the lady who was helping said 'ph yr the trouble causer, she thought u might get upset cos it's not here' i then got it through the letterbox 2 days later. I knew i was never gonna ask for it again anyway!!!

I am thinking about applying to become a consultant, if i do i know who i'm not going to be like that's for sure!!!

I would complain about your treatment. I'm pretty sure they are treating you the opposite of how thru should. It's testimony to your own will power that you have done so well regardless!

Congrats to everyone who has won or been nominated for an award-what s fab achievement!! X

Hooray I won woman of the year at my class last night :) so happy and was feeling quite emotional! My consultant even thinks I will qualify for the region finals :) xx

Well done crazyc!

How does this WOTY award work then please?

the group vote for who has been most 'slimspirational', not the biggest loss - thats a different comp.

I didn't win but was well chuffed to even be nominated x

I have just received email saying I've been nominated for WOTY!! Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the class as am on holiday but feel very honoured!! Good luck to everyone else!! xx

hiya,

1st of cai, you so need to change group, going to a group that is making you feel like that is awful.. you should be able to stay at group and feel a part of a slimming family, my group is amazing i have made alot of amazing friends there.

i have been nominated for woman of the year the winner gets announced next week.. i love my group and i am so glad that charley my consultant decided to open my group in dartmouth, i am now part of the social team as well.

I won my groups WOTY for the second year running. I gained a pound at class so it kinda made up for things.

Now I need to work out if I am eligible for the national comp. No idea!

Xx

well done all nominees and congrats to all WINNERS!!

good luck in regionals if you're lucky enough to qualify xx

kerryathome said:
well done all nominees and congrats to all WINNERS!!

good luck in regionals if you're lucky enough to qualify xx

I really want to go through to regionals as I qualify (I think- lost over 3st & bmi under 25) and I've never been lucky enough to have a chance at competing for anything before. However, consultant didn't mention whether she was putting me through & she's away for 2 weeks. Plus I feel a bit awkward asking about it.

kerryathome said:
you deserve it mini mog so don't feel awkward about asking, send her a text right now! lol x

She's abroad on her jollies but I'll get in touch with her as soon as she's back:) x

I just had a chat with my Consultant and she said i needed to be 12 stone 1lb to qualify (top of my BMI) - so 13lbs too heavy :( never mind there is always next year!!!

x

i think you have been fobbed off there ellebear because the criteria is you have to have lost at least 3st and have a bmi of 25 or a st or within a st above 25 and your well within a st of it, sounds like a i can't be bothered with the forms issue to me.

your upper limit to enter would be 13st 1 which you are under, what a naughty consultant you have lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back