Attack Wooohoooo end of Attack

Redchick

Well I've just done my end of attack weigh in and I've lost 11lb, yaaay. Thrilled to bits:) I didn't struggle too much with the food - apart from when the veg were winking at me yesterday - I had cooked a yummi roast dinner for the lads. Have to say I really struggled with not having a drink at the weekend:( Can't see myself staying away from it until stabilisation!!!

Well done that's amazing xx you don't have to stay away from alcohol until stabilisation just until conso

Red...whoooop that's fantasic loss. Enjoy your veg and vary your meals xxx

thats amazing!!!! well done, have you followed other plans in the past?? im only asking as we are a similar start weight and im thinking about Dukan and with a loss like that you may have just swayed me!

X

fabulous, thats a wonderful loss, so pleased for you x

Thanks so much, thrilled with myself. Got so many useful tips here thanks to you guys sharing so much info.

Stephie - I reckon I've tried just about every diet going. Motivation was the best in the past but I couldn't afford to stay going for the maintenance sessions so fell off the wagon - it's similar in ways to Dukan. I've done sw, sw and unslim - way too much choice and carbs for me. I love the strictness of this diet (and with motivation too) - but there's a massive price difference. Have you read the book yet?

hiya, yes i have the book and i have read it cover to cover. I KNOW i need to restrict my carbs and when i do i look and feel better, its just finding the right plan! i have had success with VLCD /ketosis (Exante) but due to medical reasons had to stop that and gained back some of the weight due to the drugs i was on (prescribed ones!!) and i lost a massive chunk of weight on WW (5 stone) whcxh i have kept off but now i need to get to grips with something more restrictive to get the last chunk off.

to be honest i think i am going to give Dukan a proper go.

Thanks for taking the time to respond! ;-)

xx

Good choice :)

Hey, how are you getting on redchick? Seems we are in the same phase. Just finished my attack a few days ago and the scales said lighter!! Woohoo
I am still waiting for my book (should be here any day now..surely:S) so keep coming to these forums. Haha will do that with book too :) x

Hi Noki. Getting on grand. Enjoying a bit more variety this week. How are you finding it? I was due to weigh on Tuesday - end of 1st week of cruise but changing to Saturdays as weigh days - most likely to sin on Saturday so have all week to do fluid control:)

Its Saturday how's the weigh in gone????

Ooh you're quick off the mark Sidd:):). I'm down another 2.5 lb since Tuesday, wooooohooooo. Just going to update my stats now.

Wow red good result xxx onwards and downwards xxx

Hi Noki. Getting on grand. Enjoying a bit more variety this week. How are you finding it? I was due to weigh on Tuesday - end of 1st week of cruise but changing to Saturdays as weigh days - most likely to sin on Saturday so have all week to do fluid control:)

haha yeah i always go for the day of the week that gives me most catch up time;)

As said elsewhere have fallen of the wagon a bit, but back in there now again. Managed to gain 2lbs of my 10lbs lost so put myself on a few attack days for now and hoping to do some damage control with that..

That's brill! I've just been reading up
On Dukan and decided to start it on Monday, your post has just motivated me more :) well done!

Brilliant, I am going to attempt a 7 day attack, day one will start when my oatbran arrives

Best of luck girlies:D

How's the weekend been? My oatbran arrived on Friday afternoon so I started on Saturday - day two so far so good

Back