Working on Dukan - My journal to a slimmer me.

First week on conso and you sound like you're doing great! Hmm... I bought a silicon bread mould last year and have intended to use it every week since then, but it just hasn't happened. But soon! I think I'm just addicted to muffins and am worried the bread would use up my oat&wheat bran allowance, but that's just silly when I'm not strictly dukanning right now anyway!

Good luck with the studies Cx

Hey all!
I'm into a revision right now and needed a quick break. I'm doing well in consolidation and we're still making our own bread! We have a bread maker, but I might have to start tossing some of the dough into smaller loaf pans as two slices seems to be eaten so fast. If I make smaller loaves, then it would seem like I get to eat more.
I'm still working on eating the same amount of food in total and not having the new foods being added onto my daily food of meats and vegetables. It was so much easier when I could only eat meat and veggies. Although, I do find it nice to be able to eat the weekly starchy food and the celebration meal is pretty great. But, I feel like I eat too much and I'm falling back into thinking that that's ok. When I'm not doing anything except writing and sitting and writing and sitting more and more, then I doubt that I need to be inhaling food. I think I walked maybe a total of 50 steps today in the apartment. After this revision, I'm sure I'll feel better about everything. But, MAN, this revision is kicking my butt.
I hope you're all doing well and thanks for the comments about baking and breads! Gotta get back to this revision!

Back