Worried about sugar content!!

Plumjuice

Banned
Having been on Cambridge but coming off due to the cost, Im switching over to Slimfast/Tesco Ultraslim but having looked at the sugar in the premade drinks, its quite alarming!!! Some of them have 25+g of sugar!!

Is this really a proven way to lose weight? Despite all the sugar in the drinks?

hi plum its working for me all be it slowly i have lost 16 pounds in just under 7 weeks seems a long time but i hate exercise i was worried about the sugar contenet too but i cannot afford LL or cambridge but i do count my calories and make sure i dont go over 1200 a day each person is different some have lost weight quickly others not but im happy with it good luck :)

That was my big concern. I must admit that i wasnt really losign that much (on average less than 0.5lb a week) even though i was being totally angelic every day.

I have since changed on to Maxitone slender shakes which are more protein based (although they taste rubbish) and started taking Xenical i have lost 8lbs in three and a half weeks.

Although they are expensive £30 for roughly 8 days worth (but no need to buy milk as they are made up with water).

Back