WW Meet - next Saturday!!!!!

Lyd, we'll be there for 7 latest :) will pm you my mobile number so you can gimme a text x

Think my ex is majorly looking 4ward to the meet as he is going to wait in Wetherspoons & if we zall going there after he will be flirting with everyone - be warned !!!

Fitz am i allowed to wind ur ex up? :D tell him we've heard all the nasties about him :D

I'm far too slow - oh to be young xx

Twigs man, i broke down a few weeks ago and sobbed like a baby when my friends said i'd be the first in our group to be 23.. it was an emotional day LOL!

Fitz am i allowed to wind ur ex up? :D tell him we've heard all the nasties about him :D

Nooooo - i'm worried about him flirting as it is - although I'm not worried about what he do when he not with me I dont want him flirting infront of me

wasnt planning on flirting with him Fitz, so dont worry! :D

but i shall hold my tongue.. haha :p i will find someone to wind up - probs Twigs in her heels haha.. :D

Twigs, you only look 29.. so you should be bothered :D

btw, i hope ur gunna don those shades otherwise i totally wont recognise you! :p

wasnt planning on flirting with him Fitz, so dont worry! :D

but i shall hold my tongue.. haha :p i will find someone to wind up - probs Twigs in her heels haha.. :D

Ohh pick on an easy target why don't you ... as long as it's just verbal ... any pushing and i'll be on my bum ... I'm a clumsy girl at the best of times but with alcohol and heels - I cannot be held responsible for my own actions :D

i'm not that mean.. though i might nudge you into a wobble once or twice just for good measure LOL :D

claire is proper depressing me through text.. *whispers* she said this time next week, meet will be over :(

oh yeaaaaaah :D January meet!

Have added some picis to my album so you will be able to recognise me :D

And don't worry - I won't hold you to the 'looking 29' comment any more lol

Now then that depressed me 23 for goodness sake I'll be the granny on the day. Mommyb I woudl very much like you to collect me from the Hyatt if its not out of your way, not cos I'll get lost (but may do, on second thoughts, I could get lost in my own bedroom) but it means I'll meet 2 of you first so less scary. I'll PM you my mobile when Nephew comes in and can tell me what it is, then you can let me know when you're nearby so I can get downstairs so I don't keep you waiting and so i can stop peeping inthe mirror thinking i look a mess ...usual start to a night out

Looking forward to all this, even more if I'm allowed onto another one after everyone finds out how dull I am in real life.

M

Twigs the pics are great I think we may have 2 friends in common but i have lost touch with Rose and paella recently!!!

M

Back