WW Meet - next Saturday!!!!!

Now then that depressed me 23 for goodness sake I'll be the granny on the day. Mommyb I woudl very much like you to collect me from the Hyatt if its not out of your way, not cos I'll get lost (but may do, on second thoughts, I could get lost in my own bedroom) but it means I'll meet 2 of you first so less scary. I'll PM you my mobile when Nephew comes in and can tell me what it is, then you can let me know when you're nearby so I can get downstairs so I don't keep you waiting and so i can stop peeping inthe mirror thinking i look a mess ...usual start to a night out

Looking forward to all this, even more if I'm allowed onto another one after everyone finds out how dull I am in real life.

M

Ahhh M ... if there's anyone who I'm sure won't be dull it's you (but that Rach ... I'm not too sure!)

xx

ok, so lets me tell you this now before the night - if I am staring at you (anybody) scarily through the night after a few drinkies, it isn't cos I'm a bioler or that I'm rude ok - its just that I'll be trying to focus - apparantly I do that after a few drinks - oh & I talk alot - I'm usually just like a timid mouse y'know.................................

whats a bioler?

and dont worry Fitz, will just stare back atcha :D

Boiler !!! Dyslexic fingers..............

well just to warn you, if my lips go numb we're in big trouble, means i will loose all control of what i'm saying!!

M that will be no problem-MrB is going to chauffeur us into brum so he can deposit us right outside the hyatt,and he assure me that the restraunt is couple of hunred yards away,surely even we can manage that together!!

i'm soooo excited.. and i just can't hide it! :D i think i might pass out through sheer excitedness before next sat! :D

i'm soooo excited.. and i just can't hide it! :D i think i might pass out through sheer excitedness before next sat! :D

well dont pass out on the train and miss you stop !!!

calm down modom its only a commercial !!!!

LOL! ive got Claire chaperoning so i'll be fine :D

not to herself lol.. we'll be good :D itll be an adventure wherever we end up! :D

oh no, not coventry! :D

..whats in coventry? and tbh, it couldnt be worse than Leicester.. i've been there once before and wished I had been lost cause then i couldve had an excuse to leave faster LOL :p

Ah you will all have a great time! Obv not as good as if I was there but chloe and gallstones means no :( Have one for me tho! (ONE rach!!)

'what's in coventry?' thats a really good question !! have only ever been thru leicester, sounds just as well

Well living only 6 miles or so from Coventry can I answer that!! There's a big primark and the Richol Stadium - thats about it!

I think I might be meeting up with a bunch of P*ss heads!! LOL! Just to forewarn you I don't really drink anymore! But I do stare as well, alcohol or no alcohol!!!

Lyd, we'll be there for 7 latest :) will pm you my mobile number so you can gimme a text x

I'll have a look at the train times this morning and see which one I need to get, sleepy old Warwick doesn't run all night trains from my recollection I think the last train back to Warwick is about 11ish or just before, but I can check that as well.

Right my train gets me in at 1844 hrs so will get a taxi or walk round to the restaurant, trains back are 2215 hrs or 2338 hrs.

He he how exciting is it that this week is finally here????????
speechless-smiley-022.gif
!!!

Back