ww_horror's Diary

Oh yeah and i have a mini goal . Im going to be Godmother to my neice on the easter sunday 8/04/12 so i would loveto wear a cute spring dress or something.

That 10 WI's away so hope i will be in an 18 with room to spare!! Got a terrible overhanging apron gut so thats what i want gone the most

Hi WWH,

Just having a read of your diary :)

Well done on getting to day three and into ketosis so quickly. I usually have a carb filled weekend before I start and still get into ketosis by day three... although I don't really feel the effects til day 5. The scales might still suprise you :)

I only have 3 packs and have good weight loss... however if you're still feeling hungry you can have 4 and veg and I've noticed that the people doing that seem to have really good weight loss if not better. I think it's all about finding out how it works for you :)

Good luck for today and remember where we all are if it gets a bit tough.

Katy xxx

I don't like my tum either, all the years to yo-yoing haven't done me any favours. I bet you will be smaller than an 18 by then!!!! I am currently an 18, and would like to be in a 16 comfortabley by my birthday in 6 weeks x

Im in some 20 jeans at the minute but then some 22s dont fit, all because of this apron of fat urghh, try not to dwell on it as its quite a sore point with me, but reality tells me i will eventuallyt need surgery to remove it, even my smiller sisters have it just not as big

WWH - thats a great motivator! gorgeous new dress and being a god mother as well :) awwwww thats lovely x

I went into Ketosis early as well started feeling it at the end of day 2! and i was really pleased with losing 8lb! so just keep going and the days start flying by... it doesnt seem like 2 mins ago when i got my first order and im on day 8 now and still loving it!

are you doing any toning exercises along with this?

Ive started 3 times a week doing a few light weights and tummy crunches, 1 - to help me tone but also 2- Ive started TaeKwonDO and they make us do them there and im rubbish lol so hoping to catch up to the others quickly lol x

oh, hmm exercise lol, well i do my just dance 3 game i love that. Wasnt planning on doing much for the first 2 weeks, and then only my dance game and dog walking but i think some crunches would be good as i have a weak back and tummy muscle being strengthened and weight loss should help alot

Yes, I have a shake or a porridge within an hour of waking WWH. I'm not sure that it makes any difference to my metabolism, but I'm a brekkie gel and I need something to kick start me. Heading towards week 9, I have poor appetite in the pm (makes me smile writing that, how soon things change...I've always been a late eater in my fat girl past...emphasise the past!) hence I try to get the 4 in from early on in the day. You're doing good, it's the hardest part for you now, it will begin to feel - not normal - but more of a routine.

I don't have anything until at least 10am. I think if I had the first pack before I left home in the morning (which would be about 7am) I would be starving by the time I had my lunchtime and evening packs. I don't really feel hungry before I have the first shake to be honest.

enjoying a chocolate shake, yummy, last one for today,wen o my parents for dinner, was ok, except the veg soup was rancid :-(, any suggesion, black pepper did nothing to improve it.

Chilli or paprika or something? Of all the soups the veg is the one that I don't mind too much (although I haven't actually had a soup for ages).

Morning Day 4!

Ok think i have cracked the Tomato soup,half pack, with garlic pepper and paprika in a mug with half mug of water- quite nice.

Friday so eeek the weekend to deal with, working tomorrow morning till 2.30 pm so that should be ok, but then all sunday with no planned distractions.

Anyhoo lets get through today first shall we

I hear that, trying to retrain myself to not think about the W/E in terms of what I can scoff. It works, throwing myself into the studies helps, but whatever it takes, stay strong!

Day 4 went ok. Was feeling very nibbling afer driving the bf and my son to macdonalds for their dinner. really really wanted the burger!was actually laughing all the way back in the car cos i could imagine eating it,

Day 5 today, feeling meh, tummy is rumbling and yes i do feel hungry.... whats that all about though ketosis would suppress the appetite :-(

I felt really hungry days 5,6,7 and still get the odd pang- I'm on day 15 now. Xx

It does suppress appetite for most people but that's not to say that you don't get hungry days and I certainly do (last Sunday being a case in point). All you can do it glug lots of water or coke zero if that's your thing and try to do something to distract youself from sitting thinking about hunger. It does usually lessen after the first week though and you just learn to stick it out and the hunger does pass.

URGH!! today has been sooooo hard, almost excrushiating. So glad to be home from work!

Been proper hungry all day had lots of mini faint spells aswell :-(

Had to go to the icecream parlour for work and then out to a restaurant . Kept thinking just get some chicken, just have tuna salad etc etc, but no i supped my fizzy water and looked on minimins via my mobile phone.

Just had chicken soup which was good but feeling hungery again.

arghhhh COME ON WI DAY

Hang in there hun, it'll be worth it in the end xx

URGH!! today has been sooooo hard, almost excrushiating. So glad to be home from work!

Been proper hungry all day had lots of mini faint spells aswell :-(

Had to go to the icecream parlour for work and then out to a restaurant . Kept thinking just get some chicken, just have tuna salad etc etc, but no i supped my fizzy water and looked on minimins via my mobile phone.

Just had chicken soup which was good but feeling hungery again.

arghhhh COME ON WI DAY

You are doing BRILLIANT WWH! Those dizzy spells are no joke and the cravings etc. They do lessen, they really do and the lightheadedness goes first. I still have the odd craving but it's not hunger and feels better than what you are going through now. Stick with it, it's a breeze once you move on in weeks!

You only have to go back and read the hard time that tara and scotbean had in the first week to see what Giza has said is true, and they're both on fire now. OK, so we all have difficult days but whatever diet you do it can be like that some days and the losses on this are so fantastic they help keep everyone going.

BG is right, this diet does pay off and it is hard at first, very hard. The light headedness is awful but I found that splitting my bar or having a bite would help, also Dr pepper zero and drinking lots of water. It does feel like the feeling won't ever go, like it's an eternity but it goes and you will start to feel much better! I'd say day 8 was the first day I felt 'normal' again. Headache had lifted, hunger pangs had stopped being so frequent and long. Stick with it, it will be worth it!!! xxx

Back