X Factor

oooh...that could be good news!!!

I'm not a fan of Katie, Wagner or Cher. So I'll be happy if any of them go tonight! I didn't think Mary was very good last night but it'll be a shame if she ends up going out before Wagner or Katie.

Not really fair but if the public are voting for him then I guess he's gonna stay. I started off quite liking the guy as in he seemed fun but now I think hes sleazy (this was before news reports saying so) and is depriving able singers of a chance.

begging on stage, how becoming! It should have been Wagner but out of the bottom 2 on stage it should have been bye bye Katie

Cheryl should be ashamed - there's parts of my job that I don't like but I still have to do them!! :mad:

xxx

yup, she should have voted for treyc to even things out but she knew who Dannii and Louis would vote for and that it would mean it went to who polled the lowest...which, according to all polls i've seen, was katie. Cheryl is going to know that so she in effect voted for Treyc to go home

Absolutely - yet another example of how rigged it is. Normally they would have gone to Cheryl last who would have been forced to even out the vote,which would have set it at deadlock, which would have............................

xx

cant believe wagner gets to live another week! he should be booted off for trying to assult someone!!

I think that x-factor is pretty rubbish this year. I can't believe that people like Wagner, Cher and Katie are still in it!
However, I do love Matt, Rebecca, Aiden, and Mary :D

I like Matt, hes my favourite and i think he deserves to win. i like Mary too. im not bothered about the rest to be honest, that Cher annoys me, cant stand the lip curling!

SPOILER ALERT!!!!​
Might not be true but if you really don't want to know dont scroll down

Ok so its Elton John week this week...

Apparently these are the song choices but not sure if theyre accurate

Matt - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road.......so so, think he should do it justice

Aiden - Rocket Man...........................just doesn't seem his style, think Sacrifice might have suited better

Paije - Crocodile Rock........................made for this song I reckon

Cher - Sorry Seems to Be The Hardest Word (mashed up with Eminem & Elton's Mockingbird)...I take it there is a chance for her to "rap"

Rebecca - Candle In The Wind......I think it would be tough for anyone to perform this to be honest, hope she pulls it off

Katie - Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting.......hmmmmm

Mary - Can You Feel The Love Tonight...............safe choice, would like her to mix it up a bit I'm pretty sure she has the vocal range but she likes her "comfort zone"

Wagner - I'm Still Standing/Circle of Life (mash up)...........whatever he sings it will be dire!

One Direction - Something About The Way You Look Tonight.....reckon they'll do ok at this

God how much damage will Wagner do to an Elton John song!

Back