x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

So today I have been pretty good.

B - Apple bag - 61 cals
L - Fruit & fibre - no milk - 110 cals
curly wurly - 115 cals
S - Chocolate eclair - 140 cals (yes I did end up having a cake, but I went for the lowest calorie one)
D - Veg - 50 cals
New potatoes - 80 cals
chicken - 200 cals
3 little yorkshires - 108

Totalling - 864 cals :)

So weighed today and have lost 2lbs :D So pleased, just need to carry on, as so far I am still the same weight as I started

Heya Nee hun, glad to hear you're back on track, must be something in the air, I've been having a rubbish couple of days too.

Please don't be starving yourself tho, as already mentioned, you'll just feel pants & want to cheer yourself up with treats & as we all know the nasty viscious circle comes out to play then! (also possible your body will just go 'argh where's my food? I'm hanging onto all I've got saved up in case there's no more')

Well as you've got your sensible head back on you've also reminded me I can't give up (again) & we've gotta keep going. It's hard to stop yourself when you feel like a binge, but sometimes it helps me to just stop & think before I eat. I usually ask myself ''ok so which do you want more - to eat the chocolate/chips/(insert temptation of choice!) or do I want to fit into those jeans I love/bridesmaid dress ;)

C'mon hun, keep up the good work, we all need to get where we want to be !!

Well done sweetheart xx.

Thanks ladies, I am on track, and definately can say I dont feel like Im starving myself, I do need to get more fibre in tho, and am also considering a VLCD diet.

I just wanna get on board and get this weight gone :)

I have booked to see a CD consultant on the 28th.

She asked that I start reducing my carbs, and upping my fluid intake to around 4 pints a day.

Scary, but I feel quite excited :)

good luck! just so you don't get too excited to start on the 28th, if your bmi is over 40 then you have to see a doctor and have them sign a form before they will let you start sole source. just in case you thought you could start then and sorry to be bearer of bad news if you didnt know that xx

Ok so I've eaten stupidly for the last 2 days, I was really aiming for 3-4lb loss this week.... lol yeah right!!! I'm gonna have to be beyond good sat/sun. Someone give me a good talking to?!!

Is there a hairdresser in the house??? :)

:hijack:
Nee I'm stealing your thread for a mo (no one ever reads mine.... awwwhh poor sweetie etc etc lol!)

Have a non diet related question (well is sort of non diet, as in not related to food etc) I want a new hair style. When I lost weight a couple of years back my hair changed, went from thick & curly to thin & straight. Now I need to add a bit of volume & have reailsed that being fat long hair doesn't suit me. However I'm scared of looking either asexual or blokeish. I still want to look girlie & feminine & whilst I'm an old spinster hag, I don't want to look like that either. So, I saw this pic & was wondering (altho the model is obviously beautiful & wouldn't look like a guy if you shaved her head!) Is this look too masculine? (not blonde - I'm brunette - bleaching is too much hassle!)
1263075_f248.jpg

..... maybe I will go blonde too lol!! New skinny blonde me!!! oohh????

Just in case.... sadly that photo is NOT me!!!! lol!!!

hair is gorgeous!! i'm getting a restyle on wed and am thinking something v.similar but longer xx

good luck! just so you don't get too excited to start on the 28th, if your bmi is over 40 then you have to see a doctor and have them sign a form before they will let you start sole source. just in case you thought you could start then and sorry to be bearer of bad news if you didnt know that xx

Thanks hun, thats a good point, yesterday I felt so up for cd and today Im feeling really unsure....

Think I need to do lots of thinking!!!

x

Last edited:
Nee, I did lighterlife about 6 years ago and it wasn't for me. Total food replacement is just so boring and I didn't feel I learnt anything that would help me in the long run. But obviously lots of people find it works. I really like food and don't want to give it up entirely - could you? If you can, then I think its a great solution. For now I'm relying heavily on ready meals to give me little tastes of the food I love instead of replacing it. When I see the size of the portion you get for (say) 400 cals I realize how much I would normally overeat. As smaller seems to be part of my solution at the mo I invested in a small frying pan for small omelettes and eating off smaller plate. Small chocolate bars too. And I am loving my food at the mo. Why not have a muse on here about what you see as pros and cons of CD? xx

That's sensible Judith - I find the funsize bars/bags are good too. If I need a chocolate fix then 70 cals on a milky way is well spent.

Nee, if you don't mind me sticking my beak in I tend to agree with Judith on CD etc. It is great for some people but the total withdrawal of food and the association of food with pleasure would just make me feel punished. I guess we all know what we are capable of and I know I couldn't do a meal replacement thing. Well done to those that can though!

I went on Tony Ferguson, which is part food replacement, only set meals for dinner as well, very low carb, it worked for me because it took away the temptation to lie to myself when I cheat, when I was cutting back on food, I would be like ohhh thats not that bad for me... when really it was awful for me! With TF I knew what I could eat... milk shake fruit, soup and veg, then a set meal at night, if I ate more then that I knew I was cheating, so it stopped me from cheating.

I havent been that good... have fallen off the wagon a few times but Ive just posted pics in the photo section of me when I started and of me today, its really worked for me!

Thanks for all your suggestions, I honestly dont know if something like CD will work for me, all I know is that I need to lose alot of weight and am contemplating other options in dieting. Will keep you all updated, in the meanwhile I shall carry on as I am, but without takeaways and hopefully lose some lbs :)

Not heard of the Tony Fergusan diet, may have a nose on that too :)

I do love food, hence why I am where I am today, I wish I know when I was full, thats a big part of my problem!!

xx

yes Im watching Xfactor, wasnt too keen on Storm but looking forward to Cher and Matt (the painter and decorator) *swoon...swoon...crush....crush*

Popcorn sounds gooooood :)

Back