x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

i definately do, but I know my eating is still a problem, I need to learn how to amaintain control!

I know exactly what you mean, control is a massive part in this whole thing isnt it!!

Why dont you look at WW's which is quite relaxed but still helps you to learn about what is good and bad foods etc, and set yourself an extreme goal for a certain weight - of which being only something you would be keen to do once at that weight, I have no specific idea but I suppose something like parachute jump/bungee jump or something that you have always wanted to do. ( I know I could never do a parachute jump or bungee jump at my weight, the poor people attached would fall to their death hee hee)

Nee, I get scared on fair ground rides, not a chance would i ever jump out of a plane/ off a bridge. UH UH.
did WW but not really into them - firstly the support element just wasn't what it was supposed to me. See that's the thing- I can't fix this by diets. I think I need therapy- a friend recommended motivation clinics which work one on one. Meal repalcements appeal because they take the food away from me, but i know I'd put it right back on after. It's a head problem.

Thanks for teh support Nee.

Nee, I get scared on fair ground rides, not a chance would i ever jump out of a plane/ off a bridge. UH UH.
did WW but not really into them - firstly the support element just wasn't what it was supposed to me. See that's the thing- I can't fix this by diets. I think I need therapy- a friend recommended motivation clinics which work one on one. Meal repalcements appeal because they take the food away from me, but i know I'd put it right back on after. It's a head problem.

Thanks for teh support Nee.

What you have put there, is alot to do with why I want to do total meal relacement, The food around me is just too much to control so taking it away will hopefully help me gain some control back. It does worry me about gaining after, but thats when Ill worry about it and pray I can learn to eat much better, and also by that time I hopefully will have drastically decreased the size of my stomach!!

Maybe thats what you need to consider?

xx

Nee, if you do total food replacement will you still be involved in shopping/cooking for OH? I found that cooking for TT whilst doing Lighterlife was very difficult as it provided lots of triggers to my cravings. The smell of say onions or bacon frying was murder. Is OH willing to take over this part and manage it without your involvement? How does he feel about you losing weight? My sister is overweight and her husband is skinny but due to his own insecurities he sabotages any attempt she makes at losing weight. I don't think he does it consciously but the rest of the family sees it and despairs cos she has some health issues linked to her diet. For example each morning he makes her a frothy coffee with almost all milk and serves it with a chocolate bar/cake. And he doesn't even have one himself! Because I am on my own now I should be able to do it but I still love being able to go round to friends' houses or invite them round for meals and I couldn't do this on tfr. It is a big decision besides the ££ because it is a complete change in lifestyle albeit only for 6 months.

Judith I totally hear what your saying, I have been talking about it alot with the OH. I was saying about ordering it on the 27th and he kept joking saying yeh an indian, and I would go Noooo, then he would say Chinese? And I said to him this really means alot to me and Im gonna need your full support, and he said of course Ill support you, then we discussed how it might have to be, including shopping for himself etc at least to start with.

I know it will be really hard, but I actually think if I can ignore him, at home Ill be ok, its more the social aspect, friends keep trying to arrange a night out in town and Im thinking, how can I go and just drink water?? or if its a friends house and they do a meal, I wont be able to eat, the issue is mainly that I dont want them knowing that Im doing it.... I often would sit in a pub and have water with say blackcurrent but not water on its own!!!!

In the last 20 mins, I had a call saying the food van was here, I said no I dont need them - felt all proud, then an old guy came round whose birthday it is offering cakes, I said no, he went off, then came back again 5 mins later with a Belgian Bun, and he goes, 'there you go, love' and went.

So I looked at it for about 1 min, opened the case and ate it!!!!!

I have no will power do I :(

The rest of yesterday went ok, had an average type of dinner, not bad but not healthy if you know what I mean :)

I have come to work today with only orange squash and pepsi max, and worrying that I may crack at lunch so I might order food from the snack van and have a fruit smoothie and a fruit salad.

Feeling a little sorry for myself as having issues with my wisdom teeth, they came up when I was 18 then went down, then back up and then down, since then not really had any problems, but they have all come up, and dont sit in line with my teeth so are scraping my left inside cheek and it really hurts!!! Im 29 now, should this be still happening?!

Oh well, it might put me off eating on the plus side :D

My sister showed me last night what she is thinking for the bridesmaid dresses and it really is a princess dress, I really need to get this weight sorted, time keeps ticking by and I just wish I could start Exante!!

Only 8 days till I can order.....Commence the countdown :)

Are you def doing Exante Nee?

My pack arrived today Nee, Im going to start tomorrow! I was going to wait until Sat as thats my current weigh day but I just want to get it started now!

Are you def doing Exante Nee?

Yes defo going to do it, I just have to wait till I get paid, got to be worth trying :D

My pack arrived today Nee, Im going to start tomorrow! I was going to wait until Sat as thats my current weigh day but I just want to get it started now!

Thats ok SammyE, make sure you let me know how your getting on xxx

Will do, I doubt I will have a huge loss the first week like some people have because Im already on a low carb/low cal diet.

Will do, I doubt I will have a huge loss the first week like some people have because Im already on a low carb/low cal diet.

You never know hun, but I also think that will be the same with me as Im on a low calorie diet, although isnt low on Carbs.

So what did you buy from exante?

I got the bumper mixed month pack, see what I like and what I dont and just order what I like next time

Good luck with it SammyE, make sure you fill me in every step of the way, for it wont be long till I join you :D

Diet head is back on!

Well after having a few days struggling with my eating in the sense of eating too much, I think I have it back under control, yesterday I can say was a 100% day and the few days before was fine just a little over the calories I am happy with but in saying that I was still under 1000 cals so I shouldnt grumble.

I am so excited about starting Exante, Im hoping this will make me realise that I can lose weight, and get below my current 18 stones. I have seemed to hover around this weight for too long, and I really want to proove to myself and others that I can become thin.

I think as I have always struggled with my weight, when I say to people for example my Mum, that I intend to get rid of my weight in the next 10 months, there is this look of 'No you wont' and then a little giggle! In some ways I dont blame the reaction but it automatically puts doubts in your head that you can do it!

Im supposed to be having a girls night out in town on the 5th Nov, and have told them I wont be drinking so I wont be joining them, 2 of them were great and said ok, lets do something else and the other one is too keen on getting drunk to care, but at least I have prewarned them of my new intentions, although they dont know Ill be attempting Exante!

For only myself, my OH and all my Lovely Mini people to know. All the others can think 'Wow, look at her weight DROPPING off' :p

best of luck nee. i really hope exante is the diet for you xx

You most definitely can do it Nee!!

I really really hope Exante works for me, I cant wait until Ive lost more then Ive still got the lose, I just hope I dont get too hard on myself after seeing others lose so much weight so quickly, if i dont lose as much, Im just going to keep reminding myself that my goal was to lose half a stone a month, so anymore then that is a bonus... but man I soooo badly want to lose a stone a month like a lot of people on Exante do!

Back