x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

Thanks Kes and Judith, I will do it, Ill just keep trying everyday till im back on plan... still ok so far today hee hee

Hiya hun!

Hope ur ok hun!

Well done for getting back to it! Just remember to take one day at a time and the rest will fall into place!

Big loves
x

:'( Sadly I havent had a 100% day I blew it again tonight!!!

Really annoyed but think I can now draw a line under this crazyness, and from tomorrow it starts again, although Im coming up to my 4th week weigh in I am going to count as of Day 1 to keep a track on my days and hope that helps motivate me too.

I cant let myself carry on otherwise Ill be back to square one again, and have to lose the weight all over again.

For obvious reasons I am not expecting a good weigh in on Friday, tempted not to weigh at all so it doesnt trigger off my naughty side.

I will be 100 % tomorrow and then every day till xmas!!

Watch out peeps, Nee is coming back in the game :D

But are you eating because of a behavioural problem or because you're really hungry? For the last couple of days I have been seriously hungry to the point of it gnawing my stomach and stopping me sleeping. Today I have decided to give in and go a little over my calorie allowance. I don't want another disturbed night.

Evening Hun

Hope you are okay! Huuugs!

Its mega hard to get back on track but just keep at it and you will get there hun!

HOpe yor okay

lotsa love

xxxxxx
Hows about weighing and getting your boyfriend to look but not tell you untill next weeks weigh in? I find that if I dont weigh after ive gone off plan I obviously dont know how much ive lost when I did get back on plan! Which can be less motivating also!

But are you eating because of a behavioural problem or because you're really hungry? For the last couple of days I have been seriously hungry to the point of it gnawing my stomach and stopping me sleeping. Today I have decided to give in and go a little over my calorie allowance. I don't want another disturbed night.

Its definately not hunger, probably more behavioural and greed, not sure but I know its more the idea of the food that takes me over and I divulge.

But thats it now, Im bored of doing this and going to try and be good till xmas! then have Xmas eve and xmas day off then straight back on it :)

loool dunno what happend to my msg !!!

Evening Hun

Hope you are okay! Huuugs!

Its mega hard to get back on track but just keep at it and you will get there hun!

HOpe yor okay

lotsa love

xxxxxx
Hows about weighing and getting your boyfriend to look but not tell you untill next weeks weigh in? I find that if I dont weigh after ive gone off plan I obviously dont know how much ive lost when I did get back on plan! Which can be less motivating also!

Ahhh thanks Kae xx

I think ill be ok weighing, abit gutted that I know im gonna be back up the scales but if I can get back on track it will soon come off (I hope)

Hope your well hun and getting on ok with WW

xxx

Looool it was all jumbled up and this is me sober loool!

xxxxxxxxxxx

i would love to see you drunk ha ha xx

Ahhh thanks Kae xx

I think ill be ok weighing, abit gutted that I know im gonna be back up the scales but if I can get back on track it will soon come off (I hope)

Hope your well hun and getting on ok with WW

xxx

Well you know its going to go up the only thing you can do is take one day at a time and not be too hard on your self!

Im dooing a but pants at WW atm lol i had weigh in tonite and had nother gain booo! lol But I too am getting back to it tomorrow! So fingers crossed for us both!

xxxxxx

Tomorrow is a new day and ignore the past.

we can do it :D

x

Day 1....again!!!

Feeling in a much better mood today, MAJOR stomach aches with TOTM without sounding crude Im sooooo heavy and its really hurting Boooo Hissss :(

But diet wise, although its still early in the day I feel so much more focussed than I have on any other day so a big Whoop to me!!

Not in work today so decided to not have my morning shake early and have waited till now to have my first pack and chose Mushroom soup as I find it more filling. Hoping that will see me through till at least 3-5pm then I will have my next pack.

So other than the unbearable TOTM, all good in Nee world so far today.

Everyone keep fingers, toes, elbows, legs...well just anything that might be able to cross over, that I get through today :D

One foot in front of the other, sweet Nee, then again. This is ok, it's not the end, just get back on track. You are doing it, you really are!

Nee how about reading through the working solutions bit and try and get a few bits from the list in the house, then if you cant stay 100% have a dinner from the working solutions allowed food, then you wont do much damage to the diet.

Thats not a bad idea hun, I do have a couple of little bits but I think when I go off plan, its takeaways Im after ha ha xx

You can do it Nee ! don't let that nasty TOTM get to ya !

I'm feeling your pain though.. just got mine 2 days ago and I could have eaten the tires off my car I was so hungry, but I went to the gym instead.. You just need to stay positive and when hunger strikes substitute it with something else, like walking your puppy or something. If you absolutely can't resist a cheat treat, throw lots of salt or vinegar on it and force yourself to take a bite.. lol see how much you're craving it then ;)

I've got all my extremities crossed for ya !! :D

Back