x Nee's Journey to slimville x

What are your Top 3 CC tips?? I'd say mine are:

1. Use spray lite oil (best thing ever invented)
2. Weigh everything
3. Don't believe that all fruit and veg are "free"

Hope you have a good day x

well done hun!!!
and woop on the calorie counting... :)
you seem to be pretty ontop of things and super enthused!!!

how are things?

Well done :) I also shifted 4lb on my first week back! It's a nice way to start lol.

Well done on the 4lbs too, thats fab :D

What are your Top 3 CC tips?? I'd say mine are:

1. Use spray lite oil (best thing ever invented)
2. Weigh everything
3. Don't believe that all fruit and veg are "free"

Hope you have a good day x

Hmmm Im not sure the only one I tend to keep in mind is the lower the calorie the more I can have ha ha and also bulk meals with veg :D

well done hun!!!
and woop on the calorie counting... :)
you seem to be pretty ontop of things and super enthused!!!

how are things?

Hey kes,

Great to see you :)

Thank you, Im trying to deal with this all in a different attitude to normal so that I try to remain in control!

Things are hectic but good, you?

xx

Hey everyone!

Still going good, feel quite refreshed doing calorie counting, I'm making sure I'm getting lots of veg and protein yet if I do feel the need for something not so good fitting it within my allowance :)

Yesterday I worked till midnight as was working on a jazz band so I wasn't able to sort out dinner (my bad for not being prepared) so ended up having crisps and some maltesers, when I totted up calories for the day I was under by 525!!

Today, I'm home so am doing a sausage casserole with some rice, yummy!!

How's everyone doing?

Xx

Hello hun-buns. I've done ok this week I think and WI is tomorrow so fingers crossed. Like you I had busy day yesterday and this is when I find Slimfast really easy as I can keep one in car or drawer at work and then I should never be caught out by that overwhelming need to stuff my face because I haven't eaten regularly. Last night I went out without having any supper and got in at 1.30am knowing I was too hungry to sleep. So I necked a raspberry Shake (not Cafe as its full of cafeine) and it settled me to help me sleep. Otherwise I'd have had a couple of slices of cheese on toast or worse still stopped and picked up take-out and gone over my allowance.

Have a lovely day and keep up the good work. xx

Hello hun-buns. I've done ok this week I think and WI is tomorrow so fingers crossed. Like you I had busy day yesterday and this is when I find Slimfast really easy as I can keep one in car or drawer at work and then I should never be caught out by that overwhelming need to stuff my face because I haven't eaten regularly. Last night I went out without having any supper and got in at 1.30am knowing I was too hungry to sleep. So I necked a raspberry Shake (not Cafe as its full of cafeine) and it settled me to help me sleep. Otherwise I'd have had a couple of slices of cheese on toast or worse still stopped and picked up take-out and gone over my allowance.

Have a lovely day and keep up the good work. xx

Well done Judith, I felt very similar myself last night, it was either eat and pig out or not eat at all, so good on you for having something that wasnt bad xxx

Happy Saturday Nee! My WI today and I've followed your lead and lost 4lbs in my first week. Come on us :clap:

Happy Saturday Nee! My WI today and I've followed your lead and lost 4lbs in my first week. Come on us :clap:

Well done Judith :) YAY YAY YAY :)

Keep it going

-------------------------------------

As weighed last saturday I decided to weigh today and have lost 3lbs, Better than I thought actually so really happy :D

Well done, hun. So thats my target for next week - I'll do my best. xx

if I do feel the need for something not so good fitting it within my allowance :) ...

... when I totted up calories for the day I was under by 525!!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend. Out of interest how many calories have you set yourself for each day? With our sort of weight I think its ok to start at 1500 and then drop 100 for each stone that comes off but it is tempting to start with 1200 and try for a bigger loss. But then if you hit a plateau its harder to reduce your consumption. Hmmm... I'm aiming for about 1300 but not fussing if I hit 1500. But I'm very inactive atm so not getting any additional benefit from burning activity calories. xx

Hope you're having a lovely weekend. Out of interest how many calories have you set yourself for each day? With our sort of weight I think its ok to start at 1500 and then drop 100 for each stone that comes off but it is tempting to start with 1200 and try for a bigger loss. But then if you hit a plateau its harder to reduce your consumption. Hmmm... I'm aiming for about 1300 but not fussing if I hit 1500. But I'm very inactive atm so not getting any additional benefit from burning activity calories. xx

Im trying to stick to 1200, but today have gone over but not majorly, My job is very active so hopefully that will help me and as long as im eating good foods Im pretty happy :D

I agree allowing more calories would be better as gives room to play with when losing more weight, but I feel at this stage its a good start and then if I need to adjust in a week or two then I can, whether it be up or down

xx

How's your week going? I've just come back from Nando's where I stuck to what I decided to have (apart from a slice of cheese on my burger but the kid on the till asked so nicely if I wanted one!) and managed to have diet coke instead of beer. I'd been good the rest of the day to compensate so fingers crossed I've had a good day overall. Won't weigh this weekend as its my mom's funeral on Friday and will be with family over the weekend. Will try to STS.

Will check in to see how you're doing hun. xx

Found ya will post tomoz when I'm more alive haXxxxxx

How's your week going? I've just come back from Nando's where I stuck to what I decided to have (apart from a slice of cheese on my burger but the kid on the till asked so nicely if I wanted one!) and managed to have diet coke instead of beer. I'd been good the rest of the day to compensate so fingers crossed I've had a good day overall. Won't weigh this weekend as its my mom's funeral on Friday and will be with family over the weekend. Will try to STS.

Will check in to see how you're doing hun. xx

Hey hun, How was the funeral, I hope it was a nice service and that it went as well as can be expected. Big hugs xxxx

Found ya will post tomoz when I'm more alive haXxxxxx

Hey hey treacle, nice to see u here yay xxx

How are you sweets?

Hi Minusfour, Im ok thanks, how are you?

xx

--------------------------------------------

I weighed yesterday and STS, was gutted as been really good, kept within my calories and even made my own soups etc to assist in filling me up.... nevermind!

Will post again in abit to fill you all in
x

That sucks. TOTM by any chance? Hopefully you get a BIG loss next week to make up for it :)

Hi All,

Sorry I had to dash earlier so didnt get to finish my post!

I think some of the 'no loss' is possibly due to muscle gain, I have had a really heavy week at work and as a result have potentially pulled a muscle in my stomach :( its very uncomfortable unless I slouch ha!!

Well time will see, Im having a more relaxed day today and back on track tomorrow

xx

Hello mrs!

Sts is annoying grr fingers crossed you get a super loss this week! :D

booo to the pulled muscle :( hope it eases off soon!

Hope everything is well in nee's world

lotsa love

xxx

Back